Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Nosgoth - a Legacy of Kain fanguild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampires, Raziel, Blood Omen, Soul Reaver, Eidos 

Reply The Pillars of Nosgoth - LoK Role Playing Centeral
RP discussion for Scrab, Tsuchi, Turel, and Lil ol' me =3 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:23 pm
If you're gonna be using an OC, please make a bio thingy~

Otherwise, discuss away!

Like I said before, I think this rp should take place post SR2 pre defiance. Elder God gets impatient because Raziel refuses to do anything of goaded into doing his squidyness's business. Thus he assigns Scrab's charry to watch over him to make sure he's doing his job. She'll be like the Clown to Raziel's Spawn.

I don't know where everyone else will fit in so let's figure that out now  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:25 pm
Well, I (Turel) don't exactly show up for a bit, so I can play the brothers trapped in the reaver. They'll be like voices in Raziel's head. Except they are in his arm.
I can use the other mules for them, or just use them on here and maybe change color for a different brother. I'll take Dumah defs.

Or

I can use a brother in the reaver, Dumah as he was the last absorbed and play EG.  

Lieutenant Turel

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:28 pm
I like the idea for different colours for different brothers~

But Jesus, if Raziel hears the voices of his dead brothers in his head, he might think he's going insane... I like the possibility for angst XD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:00 pm
Well, i can't rp Turel since Raziel hasn't met him yet. But hey, Scarb will be trying to make him obey, Tsuchi will be trying to convert him, and the brothers will be annoying him
It's a great combo.

Otherwise that, I'm stuck with EG  

Lieutenant Turel

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:07 pm
Well if you really want to play Turel, maybe somehow we can fit him into the rp?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:09 pm
It's not that i don't, it's I'd rather stick to canon.
And make Raziel go insane.  

Lieutenant Turel

Scrab Demon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:26 pm
Sounds good to me!

I like hearing from the brothers. That, and I can't write the EG for crap. XD

What if Raziel got Turel in the original SR like he was supposed to? Perhaps Azimuth used a completely different creature. Turel could have been subjected to the same treatment in the SR era, from vampire worshippers.

Anyways, Here's what I have so far:

Name: Was dubbed 'Anima'. Her real name was lost when she came into the EG's service.
Age: She's physically 8, but has been alive for around 530, give or take.
Appearance: She's a bit shorter than average, with a thin build. Her slightly tanned skin has a sickly green undertone, which shows especially in the thinner skin. Her entire right arm is covered in intricate markings, and (of course) has the Elder's mark on her forehead. Her eyes are the typical dark brown, but they can dialate to cover the entire eye while hunting or as a display of agression. Her long brown hair is usually kept up in a high braid. She's usually seen with a short-sleeved top, leather pants, and a pair of boots she stole off an old lady.
Abilities: She is fairly strong, and could still kick a** if she had to, but she has absolutely no technique. She's a creature of nightmare, and is most experianced with invading people's minds and pulling apart thier psyche. She usually does this while feeding (which is why most of the voices in the spectral realm seem so tortured). She isn't very attuned to the spectral realm, so she cannot shift at will. She has to die to get there, and usually uses the same method that Raziel does to return...except with live people.

Actually, now that I have this written down, it seems kind of cliche'd. I'm still not so sure about her age either. Input?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:27 pm
Well then, if you were to include Turel, when would the rp take place?  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:28 pm
I wanna see Raziel get schooled by a little kid

And I won't rp Turel, but I will mess with the brothers briefly, but focus more on EG.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:32 pm
I like the idea, Raziel might actually go easy on her if she's just a kid, it'd be easier for her to manipulate him.

And alright, Turel.  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:37 pm
Shall i set up the scene in another post after Tsuchi has confirmed her character(s) with EG?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:37 pm
Yes, thank you ^^  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:39 pm
And where is she? Raziel...fetch her  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:42 pm
I'm not a dog. stare  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Lieutenant Turel