Want to see "Secret Santa" next year?
  yes
  no
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:00 pm
User Image

The guilds Christmas celebration might be a little different this time around. It's always nice for a little change here and there and so we don't get bored with guild events. Our main/huge guild event for Christmas will be a Secret Santa event!
I'll also make a guild announcement about this for everyone later.

How I'll set this up:
1. First we'll take a poll to see how many people want to take part in secret santa event.
2. I'll make a number list with that number of how many said 'yes' in the poll above.
3. Next I'll send another guild announcement asking for everyone to post here in this topic if you'd like to be added to the list and to use Post Action: "Random Number". (random number counts on poll results.)
4. When it looks like that's it for participants, we'll stop taking names and I'll randomly add everyone who said they'd like to join to a secret list.
5. Remember you did "Random Number" action earlier? Moonlight will PM you the lucky person you'll be secret Santa for and when Christmas comes around you'll exchange gifts.

[Warnings:
*If you change your mind and decide you will not participate in Secret Santa you MUST inform Moonlight ahead of time. This isn't an event for just collecting an item and not giving to someone else in return!
Scammers will be dealt with a guild ban. If you notice you can't get something last minute. No worries it's OK. Just please PM: Moonlight_Huanghou. You can easily back out of the secret santa but let me know so I can inform the participant who was suppose to provide you a gift so we can change who they're being Secret Santa for. ]

FAQ:
1. How much to spend?
Provide as much as you like. The minimum is 1K (1000 gold) OK?
(No giving out single flowers or trash items now. Let's be nice! ^_^)

2. What kind of secret Santa is this?
It's been brought to my attention that another form of secret Santa is to give gifts everyday and then finally reveal yourself on Christmas with a final and huge gift. That's NOT the kind of secret Santa we'll be doing. For this version of secret Santa you will just have to give one gift to your random person on Christmas Day. Counting on what the random number is that you get...you'll get the name and surprise that person on Christmas with a gift! .

3. What to do if you didn't get a gift at all on Christmas Day.
If you do not receive anything on Christmas Day and you joined in for Secret Santa then please pm "Moonlight_Huanghou". We'll look into it immediately!

4. How to send gift?
On Christmas Day send the person you're being Secret Santa for they're special gift. Label the Trade "Purple Moonlight Haze: Secret Santa" or "PMH: Secret Santa" to avoid confusion.

5. What if I can't be on the guild on Christmas Day?
That's OK. Send it earlier than Christmas Day. Just be sure to label trade "PMH: Secret Santa" or "Purple Moonlight Haze: Secret Santa".

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:06 pm
So everyone. This will be the main guild event.

Maybe just one or two more for Christmas. If there's something you really would like to see feel free to PM me or post it in the suggestion thread! heart

Alright! Feel free to start posting below if you'd like to join in secret santa as well as take the poll! Thank you! ^_^

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:32 pm
Oh heck ya! sounds fun. I have not been part of a secret santa thing in forever!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:48 pm
Awesome! That's one person! ^_^  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:57 pm
oooh awesome biggrin
I'd like to join in blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:00 pm
SANTA IS COMING!!

Sorry....been wanting to shout that all day.

I'm in.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:13 pm
@DT and Moon
Yay that's two more!

Looking forward to more people!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:28 pm
I'm in.
I love Secret Santas.
The suspense is awesome.
You never know who or what you'll get.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

kawaiitanpopo

Distinct Gaian

8,750 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:16 pm
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:09 pm
@Zizzy and Kawaiitan
Awesome!! Looking forward to even more contestants! 3nodding  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:54 pm
Sure, I'll join.

Now if you'll excuse me, I must get back to an annoyingly long essay I'm writing.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:37 am
Of course Im in too! wink  

Fate-J

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:04 am
@Dornkus and J
Awesome!!! Two more!!

Looking forward to even more participants! ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:47 pm
@Purple Moonlight Haze Guild Members
There's been an update to the Faq above. Be sure to check it out! 3nodding

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We're still looking for even more participants!! Remember: You don't have to worry if you're not an active member. As long as you're a guild member this is an event for you! Everyone feel free to join in the Christmas Guild Event!!!

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas