Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Cross to Eden

Back to Guilds

A guild focused on obeying Gods word. If you dont want to live a life of godliness for Christ then this is not the guild for you! 

Tags: Christian, Bible, Cross, Jesus, Eden 

Reply A Cross to Eden
Profiles/Avi Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Message from God
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:37 pm
Examine your profile, the images, videos, songs, etc are they glorifying Christ? Do you have images, videos, text, on your profile that is causing you to sin or possibly causing other to stumble and sin. Clean up your profiles! Change your avi! If I see someone in this guild whos profile/avi does not seem right, I will warn you and if you will not change you will be removed.

“ As I live, says the LORD,
Every knee shall bow to Me,
And every tongue shall confess to God.” So then each of us shall give account of himself to God."-Romans 14:11-12  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:36 pm
Yep i few satanic things on Gaia since ive been, so im happy u bought that up(like demonbusters a while back). So yea and i try to be careful what i put on my proflie becus i want eveything to support God.

P.s.
If ne one wants to hear Gospel Rap or Pop Rock feel free to drop by my page and pick up a few artists  

Lipz for Jesus

750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Voter 0

LittleTnCo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:19 pm
Thanks for the advice and thanks for the offer of songs Candy. I've been looking and can't seem to find the ones that make me feel Alive with God's presence.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:08 pm
well, what if they dont have another outfit for the time being? can they be given some time to get an appropiate outfit?  

Kitty_Angel17

Message from God
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:29 pm
yeah just let me know that you are in the process of cleaning it up, send me a pm.

Oh btw even with many christian songs, beware of the lyrics, many of them can have false messages. Causing you to speak heresies! Or sing heresies. Just examine the song lyrics closely.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:16 pm
ok thank you.  

Kitty_Angel17

Berenich Machavian

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:39 am
a very powerful message indeed. i don't think people really use their heads when it comes to the music they listen to, or how they dress/act on gaia. thanks for bringing this topic up.

Just to use myself as an example, i used to like a guy called Danzig. He had a song called "Mother." this is what i was filling my ears with:

"not about to see your light... but if you wanna find hell with me, i can show you what it's like." eventually, the devil can make you believe in that subliminal message. it really does mess with your head, whether you realize it or not.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:55 pm
Yes, thank you so much for your kindness and for keeping the guild going. God Bless all of you. To Simple Servant of Jesus: Thank you for sharing your experience. It helped me a lot.  

Tanjooween Gurl

Solareflare

5,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:22 am
I just want to know is my profile appropriate. I don't really curse, I just try to be funny with it, that's all.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:47 am
I think you are a very pretty young lady. And, it should not matter how you look; but who you are on the inside. God's Light will radiate through you. God Bless You Always! heart  

LittleTnCo

Message from God
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:31 pm
"Favor is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that fears the LORD, she shall be praised."-Proverbs 31:30  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:54 pm
why do we have to fear the LORD? we can be at peace with him, right?  

Kitty_Angel17

Message from God
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:23 am
"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge,
But fools despise wisdom and instruction."- Proverbs 1:7

"“If you love Me, keep My commandments."-John 14:15

"Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling"-Philippians 2:12

"While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. You are all sons of the light and sons of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be alert and self-controlled.'-1 Thessalonians 5:3-6

The fear of the Lord leads to repentance. If we are not keeping his commandments then we do not love him and are an enemy of God. We will receive Gods wrath.
"It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. "-Hebrews 10:31

But yes we can be at peace with him, if we are perfect in his love, if we are fleeing away from sin and keeping his commandments, obeying his word etc..

"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love."-1 John 4:18  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:43 am
"For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins,"-Hebrews 10:26

That verse should have you trembling right now, and if you are doing anything wrong you should fleeing far from it.

"For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit, and have tasted the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put Him to an open shame."-Hebrews 6:4-6

"But Jesus looked at them and said to them, “With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” -Matthew 19:26

"But from there you will seek the LORD your God, and you will find Him if you seek Him with all your heart and with all your soul. When you are in distress, and all these things come upon you in the latter days, when you turn to the LORD your God and obey His voice (for the LORD your God is a merciful God), He will not forsake you nor destroy you, nor forget the covenant of your fathers which He swore to them."-Deutoronomy 4:29-31

Notice how he said if you turn to the Lord and obey his voice. We cant just call on God and love him with our lips but we need to obey him and love him with our heart.

“ Inasmuch as these people draw near with their mouths And honor Me with their lips, But have removed their hearts far from Me, And their fear toward Me is taught by the commandment of men,"-Isaiah 29:13

"Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it."-Matthew 7:13-14

“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’-Matthew 7:21-23

Message from God
Captain

Ransom3d

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:32 pm
A great majority of people and 'christians' have no clue that they are sinning because the music, interest nowadays contributes associating w/ Satan. You see kids at school who proclaim that they are Christians but enjoys and follows the world. Some Christians who follow false prophets assume that once you've repent, you're done! It's clearly not that simple. You must keep repenting away from sin! If you're a Christian, your life must be radically changed by the Holy Spirit. You can't add Christianity like a little accessory on you, it needs to be within the very center of your heart otherwise it's worth nothing to you.
Matthew 7:21-23 (New International Version)

21"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' 23Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

Here are a couple of videos to listen to.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gub5uaiT3fo
http://www.youtube.com/v/AYsClDclvf0  
A Cross to Eden

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas