Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight Series Guild

Back to Guilds

This is an awesome guild! We have fun here! plus we are all Twilight Lovers here so you won't regret joining! :) 

Tags: Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Jacob Black, Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Vampires, Roleplay 

Reply Twilight Series Guild
Ask Alice-Advice Column for Newspaper Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alexia_1492
Crew

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:42 pm
Do you have problems that you can't solve? Boy Problems? Girl Problems? Friend Problems? Or just plain problems? Ask "Alice" here! Even if it is the littlest thing. Alice cares and she'll help you. Don't worry keep your cool and ask away. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:10 pm
Ever read the Book 'Go Ask Alice" its a good book the ALice thing just reminded me about the book I dnt have a Q but anyways I jus wanted to type this....  

Boobsandpussylicker

iLennon

1,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:06 pm
Well today I found out that my friend that moved is coming back to see us and my friends said that I should invite him to the semi dance and I was like okay, but wait what if The guy I like wants to dance with me and My friend that is visiting sees that and what if The guy I like comes over and asks me to Dance with him and my visiting friend is right there! I Really want to dance with the guy i like but in a way I don't want my visiting friend to be hurt having to watch me dance with the guy I like Dx

Dx even tho you know who it is xD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:57 pm
Alice is considering it right now smile Don't forget, the paper will be out December 19th  

Alexia_1492
Crew

Dapper Genius

harajuku_ninja_girl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:35 pm
Quote:
Sighs....
Well, my best friend, let's call him 'Joe', we were just at the dance a while ago, and I kinda like him. We were dates, but 'just as friends', and he pretty much ditched me after we showed up. Joe pretty much broke my heart and I was really sad. Of course, our parents were picking us up after and I hugged him bye, but he just stood there. I already got like advice saying that he liked me and everything, but it's still like, 'well, do you like me or not?' I really hate it and I want it to stop What should I do?

From,
Confused

Well he's been a giant jerk lately. Like, he hit me with the ball at lunch. On my shoulder and started laughing. So, I just walk off with my friends and it's like UGH!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:11 am
Okay, so one of my friends has a really close friend and the other day we were going to exchange christmas gifts early.But her other friend got in the way and my friend called me at his house telling me she cant Play. now im still upset what should i do?
From( boy problems )  

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

Alexia_1492
Crew

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:23 pm
Come on guys!! Only two more people?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:40 am
Dear Alice,
I just got rejected again by a different guy, when I look around my school it hurts to see people together, it feels like my heart has been ripped out and stabbed. I think that one relationship I had in grade 8 the one I had to stop because my friend said she liked him and then said it was okay after I broke up with him, he moved away.... I don't feel like I am here for a reason, just another person on the planet. I'm not really sure what I should do now

Edited!!!  

iLennon

1,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

xXx_Mrs_Bella_Cullen_xXx
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:16 pm
Dear Alice,

I really really really like this one guy and he told me he likes me to but not as much as i liked him. Well, i was walking home with my kinda if-y friend and we were talking bout him and she was like well he told me and well hes a nice guy so im sure he will reject you gentley. She doesnt like him or anything but i know that there is like no gentle way of rejection. i was just planning to ignore him and my feelings for him but i dont know. Wat should i do?

Signed: Confused and Pissed  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:23 pm
Keep asking Alice people!  

Alexia_1492
Crew

Dapper Genius

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:38 pm
may we ask more than one question?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:50 pm
of course smile  

Alexia_1492
Crew

Dapper Genius

Andantri

5,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:44 pm
okay, so i am 14 and have never had a date or boyfriend. everyone in my group has had a bf( all five of them) except for me. i constantly complain to them about this, and the always tell me that i am realliy intimidating to them because my mom scares them, and i should be thankful that no one has asked me out because all that happens is you get your heart broken when they dump you. i was wondering what you opinion on this would be.

signed,

A little desprate.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:23 pm
my guy and i have been engaged for almost 2 years now. in my situation, being that the relationship is more serious, do you think it's ok that he keeps in touch with most of his ex's?  

Madame_Umbra

Xx-Girlspoken-Xx

Desirable Friend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:37 am
dear alice,
i have a crush on this guy and i dont know what to do. i sent him a valentine but it was anoymos so he tried to figure out and one of my friends want to tell him. anyways what should i do i havent had a boyfriend yet and all my friends do. HELP!
from lots of problems.  
Twilight Series Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces