Markings: black tabby stripes, coffee-colored muzzle and white spot on chest
Reference Image(s): 1

~~~~~~~~

Name: Zahariah
Stage: Adult
Species: Updated leopard
Parents: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Description: Dark silver body with lighter gray muzzle to underbelly. Black jagged tiger-like stripes (look at reference). Burnt golden eyes. Black, slate gray, steel blue streaks in hair tuft
Reference Image(s): Here

~~~~~~~~~

Name: Frosta
Species: Rogue new female lion This lines. Kiya gave me permission to use this as example
Description: Dark blue body, white/ice blue/light blue wisps up all legs (and some sparkles on top of wisps). Snowflakes on rump. White blaze down the nose with diamond on forehead. Soft blue eyes. White tuft with baby blue tips

~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Fuzzy (will come up with non-americanized name if needed)
Stage: Adult only!
Species: Lion - Rogue (new)
Parents:
Offspring: Fluffy and Mint Saffron (if possible)
Description: Pure black with golden eyes. And if possible, make her body look little more long-haired (since this is based off my cat that died a year ago. Her 1st death anniversary is coming up on August 25th)
Reference Image(s): My little princess D'aaawww mommy with adopted son Try to resist that belly, I dare you Little model <3
floof!
She have no problems sitting on her adopted son

~~~~~~

Name: Fluffy (will come up with non-americanized name if needed)
Species: Rogue lion (alternate)
Parents: Fuzzy (if possible)
Description: Gray seal-point siamese colored. I will leave this up to the colorist's discretion. cream/grayish colored body with gray-blue siamese face, tail, and paw markings. Ice-glassy blue eyes Mane can be darker color or lighter, its up to the colorist
Reference Image(s): My big prince
You can't resist that face!
Da'aaawww
colors
I can take more recent pictures of Fluffy if needed

~~~~~~~

Name: Tobias (can come up with varitation of that name if its too americanized)
Species: Old updated leopard
Parents:
Offspring:
Description: Twin to Nicolieus. He's slightly silver than his sister. Basically.. a snow leopard just like his sister but more silver.
Reference Image(s): Sister. Kiya gave me permission to use this because we get that siblings everywhere

~~~~~~~~

Name: Mint Saffron (can come up with non-americanized name if necessary)
Species: Alt rogue female lines
Parents: Fuzzy (if possible)
Offspring:
Description: black tortioseshell cat based lion. The markings doesn't have to be exact but she have tan markings around her eyes that makes her look like a raccoon, tan marking down one side of her chin. And tortie markings all over her body.
Reference Image(s): Minty here

~~~~~~~~

Name: Pepper or Pe'pa
Species: Alt Leopard
Description: Silver tortioiseshell cat markings. Just basically light gray all over the body with light tan splotches here and there (think of tortie). A tan stripe down one side of her chin is a must along with one tan circle around her eye.
Reference Image(s): 1 2 3 4 Jokoa pet
Price: 350k
Did you read and understand the rules?: Yes

Updated Forms
Current as of May 2014

Name: TBD (will be used for pride giveaways)
Species: Lion (on old lines)
Parents:
Offspring:
Description: White body with gray/silvery striped legs. Ice blue eyes
Reference Image(s):Here

Species: Lion
Parents:
Offspring:
Description: Brown-grayish body with tan legs and chest/underbelly. Muzzle and around golden eyes are tan as well. Hind toes are darker color along with ears and tuft of tail

Parents:
Offspring:
Description: White body with black paint splotches. Ice blue eyes.

Parents:
Offspring:
Description: light blue body with white muzzle to underbelly. Heart markings on rump and next to her teal eyes.

Parents:
Offspring:
Description: Darker brown on outside of her body (look at ref) with lighter brown on inside. her tail is striped. Dark brown eyes.

Parents:
Offspring:
Description: silvery body with lighter blue on hind legs and front toes. Hind toes are darker grayish blue. Grayish blue on front of his face and stripe down his chin. Light green eyes. Mane is light blue.

Species: Rabbit
Parents:
Offspring:
Description: Light blue body with cheetah spots all over it. White muzzle to underbelly and tips of toes as well. Light blue eyes.

Parents:
Offspring:
Description: Light tan body with light brown on top (look at ref), light brown on front toes and hind paws. pink eyes

Parents:
Offspring:
Description: Dark golden-tan body with cream muzzle to underbelly. Dark brown ears, two stripes under eye and a paw print on hind leg. Dark brown eyes.

Species:
Parents:
Offspring:
Description: Ice blue body with grayish blue ears, eyeshadow, toes. White muzzle to underbelly. Leopard spots from shoulder to down back. Pink eyes

Species:
Parents:
Offspring:
Description: Dark brown body with more darker brown legs. Black tiger stripes down the back and front of head. Bright green eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personal Customs

Name: Zahariah
Species: Leopard (new lines)
Parents:
Offspring:
Description: Gray with jagged tiger stripes. lighter gray muzzle to underbelly. Tail can be either fully black or striped with black tip. Black toes. Golden eyes.
Reference Image(s): Folder here

Name: Tobias
Species: Leopard (New)
Parents:
Offspring:
Description: Snow leopard. (Little bit more silvery than his sister, shown in reference).
Reference Image(s): Kiya gave me permission to use Tobias' sister as reference

Name: Siryn Tigera
Species: Lion (New Rogue lines)
Parents:
Offspring:
Description: Orange-brown color. cream white muzzle to undertail. Greenish gold eyes. Black stripes. Every details and etc are in the reference (Aka orange tiger with colors close to the IRL tiger colorations <3)
Reference Image(s): Twin 1

Name: Sabine Tigera
Species: Lion (new rogue lines)
Parents:
Offspring:
Description: Cream white body, black/brownish stripes. Ice blue eyes. All of the info you need is in this reference (aka like IRL white tiger)
Reference Image(s): Twin Two.

Name: Mistia
Species: Lion (New Rogue)
Parents:
Offspring:
Description: Brown body with white Paint markings. One on her shoulder should look vaguely like America

Name: Frosta
Species: Lion (new Rogue)
Parents:
Offspring:
Description: Dark blue body with differing colors (look at ref) snowflakes on rump, ice blue/white/light blue wisps up her legs with sparkles above them. Light white blaze down her nose with diamond on forehead. Light blue eyes. White with light blue tips hair tuft

Name: Pepper or Pe'pa
Species: Leopard (New)
Parents:
Offspring:
Description: Silver tortoiseshell cat markings (tan chin stripe is a must). Greenish golden eyes.
Reference Image(s): 1 2 3 4 Jokoa pet

Name: Nutmeg (can come up with non americanized name)
Species: Leopard (old rogue)
Parents:
Offspring:
Description: Yellow-green eyes with white underneath (look at pictures), brown/black/some pepper bod with black tabby stripes, coffee colored muzzle and white spot on chest.
Reference Image(s): 1

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:22 am
User Image
Colored by Meepfur

Name: Siri
Species: Leopon

Eye Color: Amber
Fur Color: Darker tan fading into light tan
Markings: Two dark brown stripes down her back and down her cheeks

Mother: Latifu
Father: Tego
Siblings: Will have to check

Mate:
Offspring: N/A (Infertile)

Obtained: Gifted by Remove
Pride: PrideLands
Ranking:Huntress
Roleplay Color: Tan

Personality: Meek, Gentle and submissive but ferocious when necessary

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

RPs

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:27 am
User Image
Colored by Meepfur

Name: Amai Kabocha
Species: Cheetah

Eye Color: light green
Fur Color: Orange with white underbelly and ears
Markings: White tail tip with two small stripes, white toes and white marking under her eyes

Mother: Chopi'rjilapanda
Father: Korou
Siblings: Will have to check

Mate:
Offspring:

Obtained: Gifted by Laefe
Pride: Rogue
Ranking:
Roleplay Color: Orange

Personality: Upbeat, perky and always happy.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

RPs

Title/ Characters involved/ Link

Flirting Gets You... Anywhere!?/ Lerothwana/ [ <3 ]

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:33 am
User Image
Colored by Meepfur

Name: Nzambi
Species: Cheetah

Eye Color: lavender
Fur Color: light brown fur, white underbelly/muzzle, black paws
Markings: cheetah spots, and one lone white stripe around her tail tip

Mother: Unknown
Father: Unknown
Siblings: unknown

Mate: Flinging with Thona
Offspring:

Obtained: Christmas gift from Meepfur in 2007
Pride: Bhanu'Ecchumati Pride
Ranking: Aleutsi
Roleplay Color: Dark Red

Personality: Anti-social, regal-like, aloof.

RPs

Title / Characters involved / Link

Seduce me in Shadow / Rahu / [ X ] - In Progress
I might be small but I still can win / Thona / [ X ] - Done
Wellspring / Bashira / [ X ] - Abandoned
I am queen of this prideland / Phinix / [ X ] - In Progress

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:42 am
User Image
Colored by Slander

Name: Kiume
Species: Leopard

Eye Color: golden green
Fur Color: Rich brown
Markings: dark stripes starting from paws/tail tip, fading to pale white stripes just right above kneecaps/ halfway up the tail. White muzzle, white spot/stripe on ears.

Siblings: Unknown

Mate: Zavannah
Offspring: Ziunah, Kavame, Savrina

Obtained: Won in the writing contest
Ranking: Ganiyogi
Roleplay Color: Brown

Personality: Chauvinistic pig. Sexist. 'Tall', Dark and Silent stranger type.

Entry I won Kiume with:
I'ZWANTZBROWNLEOPARDZKTHX
Name: Kiume (meaning 'masculine and strong' )
Rank desired: Agiya
Personality: Chauvanstic pig. Sexist. 'Tall', Dark and Silent stranger type.
Small RP Blurb: Kiume slinks away from his temporary den with empty stomach grumbling at him as he sits under the shade provided by one of the few trees peppering around the land surveying the surroundings for his lunch. The rumbling sound in the near distance announcing the arrival of HUGE herd of water buffalo along with random bellows from the bulls warning everybody to stay their distances or meet their death at water buffalo's horns. Leopard's golden green eyes moves toward the black teeming mass with predatory intent and his body uncoils from the sitting position, keeping his stomach close to the ground while slinking toward the patch of dark colored grass that will provide him some degree of camouflage. The musky aroma of water buffalo fills the air, pulling every big cat predators within 2 mile radius to this area and Kiume knows that he won't get a choice of buffalos when the lions comes in so he will have to move fast.

Not aware that he is being watched by an extremely grumpy king of Bhanu'Ecchumati on top of the boulder nearby, Kiume crept closer to the herd effectively picking the young healthy bull out since he wanted to test his strength and hunting expertise on something that isn't sick or old this time. As predicted, the lions caused the stampede which caused the bull to become a straggler who veered off the course and Kiume's body exploded into action, chasing the buffalo down. Sinking his lethal sharp claws in buffalo's shoulders/neck region and long canines around the windpipe in crushing hold.

The bull bellowed in pain and lashed out with his front hooves in desperate hope to knock the leopard off while trying to rejoin the herd for safety. The blood trickled down his shoulder/neck region from the claws and teeth weakened the bull considerably but the adrenaline and strong sense of survival is the only reason why he kept fighting instead of going down to the ground.

The pain explodes in his midsection region when the bull's sharp hoof connected with his rib cage with power to bruise or shatter them but fortunately, Kiume was quick enough to shift his body so he wouldn't sustain any serious injuries because in the African wilderness, if you are hurt.. you are dead. Applying more pressure to the windpipe, Kiume stubbornly hung on as his body gets battered against the ground by the dying bull and after 10 minutes of the struggle, the light fades from the bull's eyes. Kiume crouches low to the ground with his canines firmly lodged in the bull's throat, eyes darting around and finally lands on Thona whom lazily stood up and stalked over to the sore and exhausted leopard.

"Impressive. But not impressive enough." Thona didn't spare Kiume any glance as he circles around the fallen bull, trying to find anything wrong with the bull so he could berate this leopard. To his annoyance and amusement, there were nothing wrong with the bull at all and he finally looked at Kiume whom is looking back at him with almost defiant air around him. "What?" He snarls at the male.

Kiume bristles as the king of the pride circled around him and HIS kill while keeping his muzzle really close to the lifeless body of the bull breathing heavily since it was a huge challenge for him to take a water buffalo down without any aid of others. Suppressing the urge to defend his kill and snap at the king for coming near him and JUDGING him, Kiume compromised with himself by slowly standing up with almost defiant air around him. He opened his mouth to say something to show the king some respect but when the king snarled at him, his teeth grounds together when he tries not to growl at the king. "My king.." He says in quiet and repressed manner while he dips his head slightly in a sign of respect to him. "I have hunted today.." He starts to speak and mentally rolls his eyes at himself. "Way to open up to the king, Captain Obvious" He mentally berates himself as he watches the king with guarded expression. "And out of the respect, I offer you the choicest meat of this healthy bull." He quietly says. It was glaringly obvious that his ego and pride is taking a HUGE beating since he would never give up choice meat for anybody at all.

King's green eyes contiunes to glare at Kiume grumpily, noting Kiume's defensive body position over the carcass and the toll it took on Kiume to take a single healthy young bull down all by himself and he couldn't help but to give him some 'points' for doing that. His ears swiveled around as the unknown male spoke in quiet and repressed manner and his eyes immediately lands on some choice parts of the bull. He bares his fangs at Kiume briefly as he replies haughtily, "I don't need you to offer me anything.. I will take what I want to take since I am the king." His tail whiplashes around as he moves closer to the carcass, noting that the male didn't move away from his position over the bull's neck. "After I am done eating, come with me. We need to talk." He grudgingly says, knowing that this leopard will be very useful to the pride he owns.

Kiume is here because the author was forced by her lovely friend Samus x to enter this contest. So he would like to apologize to the readers for the sucky reading material the author provided.

RPs

Title/ Characters Involved / Link

Let's see what you got / Tokeldo / [ * ] / Finished - Used for Breeding
Plot Plot Plot! / Nyekundu and Zavannah / [ * ] / Finished - Used for Breeding
Bane of Our Existences / Lanthanos / [ * ] / Finished - Used for Breeding
So boys.../ Nyekundu, Lathano, Zavannah / [ @ ] - Finished - Used for Breeding
You better not die on me, woman / Zavannah / [ @ ] - Finished - Used for Breeding
Meta Plot Reaction RP / Pride members / [ @ ] - In Progress
Let me show you around, my little princess / Savrina / [ @ ] - In Progress
New things, new times / Jurlfalud / [ @ ] - In Progress

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:33 pm
User Image
Colored by Lithia (I think)

Name: Zavannah

Eye Color: blue-green
Fur Color: Black with silverish muzzle/underbelly
Markings: red tiger-like stripes

Mate: Kiume
Offspring: Ziunah, Kavame, Zavina

Obtained: Christmas gift from Mika (2009)
Ranking: Ugvstili
Roleplay Color: Italics black

Personality: Temperamental

RPs

Title/ Characters involved/ Link / Status

CAT FIGHT! or not?/ Ariikdasa / [ @ ] / Finished - Used for Breeding
I want to join the pride now / Thona / [ @ ] / Finished - Used for Breeding
Plot Plot Plot! / Nyekundu and Kiume / [ @ ] / Finished - Used for Breeding
Devising torture plans / Nyekundu / [ @ ] / Finished - Used for Breeding
You better not die on me, woman / Kiume / [ @ ] - Finished - Used for Breeding
So boys.../ Nyekundu, Lathano, Kiume / [ @ ] / Finished
Meta Plot Reaction RP / Pride members / [ @ ] - In Progress
Agreeing to Commitment / Raaze / [ @ ] - In Progress

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:34 pm
User Image
Colored by Skye Starrfyre

Name: Rosalino
Species: Wild Dog

Eye Color: Orange
Fur Color: White at top, black at bottom
Markings: orange stripe around her hind leg and lower back, orange bottom maw, two orange stripes on left front leg

Mate: Kurnoc
Offspring:

Obtained: Christmas gift from Skye Starrfyre (2009)
Pride: Rouge
Ranking:

Personality:

RPs

Are you BARKING mad?!/ Lyriddel / ~*~

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:17 pm
User Image
Colored by Eskimo

Name: Nichola

Eye Color: Blue-green
Fur Color: Tannish gray with cream white muzzle and underbelly
Markings: Snow leopard spots down her tail

Mother: Nicolieus
Father: Thantos
Siblings: Cameleo, Lathano, Akan, Nuada, Nietanthus

Mate:
Offspring:

Obtained: Breeding Gift from Kiya and Samus
Ranking: Agiya
Roleplay Color: Dark Gray

Personality:

RPs

Meta Plot Reaction RP / Pride members / [ ---'-@ ] - In Progress

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:26 pm
User Image
Colored by Meepfur

Name: Khirya
Species: Lioness

Eye Color: Emerald Green
Fur Color: Navy blue
Markings: White paint markings

Mother: Layla
Father: Pembe
Siblings: Lameira, Ntombi, Kinyago, Lazuli

Mate: Agen'theluji
Offspring:

Pride: Rogue
Ranking:
Roleplay Color: Bold Dark Blue

Personality: She's a huge sweetie. Introvert and tends to keep to herself. She's a warm and loving female that likes to be around cubs and will even take care of fully grown adults if they let her.

RPs

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:41 pm
User Image
Colored by Blue

Name: Theron

Eye Color: Pink
Fur Color: Orange with white underbelly/muzzle (and white tuft of hair)
Markings: Light orange spots

Mother: Nande
Father: Thona
Siblings: Danzi, Samil'Auberon, Rupesh

Mate:
Offspring: N/A (Infertile)

Obtained: Breeding Gift from Kiya and Sailormoon
Ranking: Vginisi

Personality:

RPs

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:49 pm
User Image
Colored by Cajanic

Name: Uziel ( swampie name: Urivayotornotach )

Eye Color: Orange
Fur Color: White
Markings: light brown muzzle/sockings. 3 dark brown-gray splotches

Mother: Natintrapa
Father: Urza
Siblings: Taka'ardhi, Vaectorfinyairuxo, Amana and Roho'Nzuri

Mate:
Offspring:

Obtained: Breeding Gift from Kiya
Pride: Jini-msemi Swamplands
Ranking: N/A
Roleplay Color: Dark Gray

Personality: Uziel is a very playful but gentle male that enjoys exploring and getting into trouble (without intending to... sometimes). He's a mostly blank state and will develop more through RP.

RPs

Strangers in the swamps/ Kurogoke, Taka'ardhi, Vaectorfinyairuxo / ~^~

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:18 am
User Image
Colored by Ririka

Name: Sebet

Eye Color: Honey Brown
Fur Color: Tan, black tufts of hair
Markings: white underbelly, socks and two lighter tan stripes under eye

Mother: Kousetsu
Father: Kayo
Siblings: Gespenst, Shakir, Anku, Yafeu, Enyaka

Mate:
Offspring:

Pride: Tuait'tekem Lands
Ranking: Huntress
Roleplay Color: Brown

Personality:

RPs

When'd you become an adult/ Rashida / ~#~

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:21 am
User Image
Colored by Meepfur?

Name: Paka

Eye Color: Golden
Fur Color: Dark purple
Markings: light purple spots on tail, 'blaze' leads to muzzle and spots near the blaze

Mother:
Father: Kota (?)
Siblings: ??

Mate: Utkarsh
Children:

Obtained: Gift from Wooga Paes
Pride: N/A
Roleplay Color: Blue Violet

Personality:

RPs

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:37 am
User Image
Colored by Meepfur

Name: Cataria
Species: Hynea

Eye Color: Dark gold
Fur Color: Dark tan/golden hue
Markings: Browk back. White and dark brown spots in some places. Brown stripe down cheek. Lighter tan/white muzzle to underbelly/legs

Mother: N/A
Father: N/A
Siblings: N/A

Mate: Phraynck
Offspring:

Obtained: Custom by Meepfur
Pride: N/A
Roleplay Color: Tan

Personality:

RPs

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas