Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:01 pm
Ice Waters Restaurant
User Image
A beautiful place where people can come and enjoy great food and excellent service with a view of all sorts of excotic seacreatures and the relaxing aura of water.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:09 pm
Rules

~*~I expect everyone to not godmod. Its not fair at all to others. Your character will be fired or thrown out of the restaurant if any rule is violated to an extent that I deem reasonable. I want everyone to have a good time!~*~

~*~PLEASE BE COMMITTED. I hate when you just abandon a RP after only posting three times. Please give us a heads up if your leaving for vacation or something, I’ll be happy to give you a summary when you come back. 3nodding ~*~

~*~No cybering. Its self explanatory. Just don't do it.~*~

~*~Please be literate. Try to put in a few sentences with each post. I undestand if someone has writers block, but only so much will be tolerated.. (This also includes ‘txt talk’. I will have none of that.) Also thoughts should be in italics "Speech should be in quotations"~*~

~*~You can have two characters, if you can keep up with it.~*~

~*~If you and someone else are the only ones online, and are Rping with each other, and you already made a page by yourself, STOP. Everyone needs to try to keep up.~*~

~*~Pm me your profiles with "Ice Waters Restaurant" as the subject. Put a ninja emoticon at the end of your Pm to show me that you read the rules.~*~

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:19 pm
Skelly!!

Gaia name:
Character name:
Male/female:
Race: (Anything you want)
sexual prefrence:
position: (chef, waiter/waitress, bartender, customer, host/hostess I'd like to get one of each position before accepting more than one of each type)
Powers/abilities: (I'll allow one special ability per character. Wether it be supernatural, or something just as simple as a special skill)
Weapons: (Something normal, what your average anime character may have. We're not superheroes here.)
Bio: (Self explanatory. 3 sentences please.)
Personality:
what i look like: (anime picture)

Chef: Male
Taken by:

Waiter: Male
Taken by: ShadowStream-Chan

Waitress: Female
Taken by: Shan Garadex

Bartender: Female
Taken by: Broken Carnival

Host: Male
Taken by: Hayaiko

Hostess: Female
Taken by:Eihm

Customer: Either Gender

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:23 pm
The Men

Gaia name: Hayaiko
Character name: Sei Sasaki
Male/female: Male
Race: Angel
Sexual preference: Female
Position: Host
Powers/abilities: Sei is pretty empathic, knowledgeable and sensitive to how others are feeling but can make people react to his own mood as well... people find him rather contagious, what with his seemingly carefree manner and playful smile.
Weapons: Just about anything (ashtrays on the table, even paper napkins, he can always make do).
Bio: Sei wanders amongst the living as more of an observer, having descended from Aven and looking for some hands-on experience about how people live on Earth. Always the curious one, he decided to march right up to the establishment and ask for a job. He continues to learn more and more about the realm while working.
Personality: His cheerful disposition draws people close to him quickly. He still reminds himself to keep a good distance, though, and could sometimes be aloof. Sei rarely loses his temper, and his history doesn't make it a desirable trait.
What I look like:
User Image

Gaia name: ShadowStream-Chan

Character name: Hidehara

Race: Werewolf

sexual prefrence Women

position: Waiter

Powers/abilities: He has the ability to have very good strength so he can carry plates on a tray a lot more easier then human males

Weapons: He has a few knives and guns but he doesn't bring them to work

Bio: Hide used to have a group of friends and lived in the forest but he learned the human ways pretty quickly. But he soon learned about his friends murderers and had no choice but to flee the town. He then learned he had no place to go and decided to ask for a job; reason why he is here today.

Personality: He is mischievious, not that quick-tempered, pretty friendly, and empathetic. He can make a good waiter with his pesonality

what i look like:
User Image  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:24 pm
The Women

Shan Garadex

Gaia name: Shan Garadex
Character name: Lisanne Rose
Male/female: Female
Race: Siren
sexual prefrence: Male
position: Waitress
Powers/abilities: Mental influence. Just by speaking she can calm an angry person, excite someone bored, cheer up somebody sad, charm customers into falling for her wether they be a man or a woman.
Weapons: She always keeps a pocket knife in her left boot.
Bio: Adopted, doesn't know who her true parents are. Adoptive parents were out on a small private cruise when they found her. One moment they had their backs turned, the next a small infant was lying on the deck with the sound of a splash. Nobody ever reported a missing child and the Rose couple took Lisanne in as their own.
Personality: Sweet, caring, a bit flirtatious, good sense of humor
what i look like:

User Image

Broken Carnival
Gaia name: Broken Carnival
Character name: Micaiah Tskunomi
Race: Demon
sexual prefrence: Boys
position: Bartender
Powers/abilities: She gets alot of business because she can help convince someone, not complete mind control just and idea that it hard to refuse. So basically she send out, 'drink, drink, drink, drink!'
Weapons: She's at a bar! If something gets out of hand get an empty bottle and smash the end, BAM! Sharp and pointy weapon.
Bio: Well, Micaiah grew up with a life of 5 brothers. She was the only girl. Not only that but her mom has passed away, 3 of her brothers are in college. Her father is the only one there to take care of them, even though he's nearly never there. One of her brother's friends had been looking at her weird lately, especially at night. She fears he might be well... After her, and go for it without her consent. So she fears going home since she knows that if she tells her brother the friend will definantly go through with it.
Personality: She is outgoing and loud. And if you wanna see her personality more, she gets drunk nearly every night after work.
what i look like:
User Image

Eihm
Gaia name: Eihm
Character name: Mariana Biron
Race: Human
Sexual preference: Male
Position: Hostess
Powers/abilities: She has the power to help those with their love life, it may seem kind of silly at times, but it is always worth it for her to see a couple smile in the end.
Weapons: She normally hides a knife in her sleeves so that when someone is trying to get away or something, she doesn't have to dig around for it.
Bio: Mariana grew up in a normal environment, her parents were loving, she had a handful of close friends, and there were the people who were rude to her. She fell in love with working near food while in school, so she worked hard to get high up in the restaurant food chain, making it up to be a Hostess. Now she is a lovely young lady, who tries her hardest to please those she works with.
Personality: Mariana is a quiet girl at home, she is nerdy there, but once she steps outside, she is a totally different person, she is kind, doesn't look at all geeky, she personally loves video games and many people, but close friends, don't know that about her. She is also willing to protect those who are trying to hurt her, her friends, or her co-workers.
What I look like:
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:16 pm
Customers

Gaia name: xx_TheChesireCat_xx
Character name: Miya Thrafnur
Race: Pixie, Faere
sexual prefrence: Male
position: Regular Customer
Powers/abilities: Persuasion (Be it magic or skill no one knows!)
Weapons: A ring that extends into a small blade, given to her by her father.
Bio: Miya's mother was decended of an irish fae clan, passed only through female lines of the family. Her mother died when she was three, but without much memory of her Miya was a carefree and happy child. Renard, her older brother was diffrent, always taking care of Miya and being very level-headed. Which made up for their carefree father.
Personality: Miya loves to make mischeif. Her favorite hobbies are teaseing, playing with and manipulating people for her own amusement. However she is not a cliched evil girl, she can be sweet and nice as well. Also she's a real boy-magnet and tease.
what i look like: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gaia name: xx_TheChesireCat_xx
Character name: Renard Thrafnur
Race: Human
sexual prefrence: Female
position: Customer
Powers/abilities: Renard is a very good fighter.
Weapons: Just his fists.
Bio: He is Miya's older brother by 2 years, although much more mature. Their mother's death seemed to affect him more because he was older. Renard fights with his father and Miya quite often due to personailty diffrences.
Personality: Level-headed, responsable and serious except when drunk. Protective over things he cares about.
what i look like: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:47 pm
BUMP! gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:59 pm
|| JOIN!!!! O_O... I am COMPLETELY normal.... ||  

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Hayaiko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:51 am
((Anyone still alive?))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:29 am
((possibly one more guy? Anybody? Pweeese? emo ))  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

ScopeTheSecond

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:47 pm
((Waiting is such a chore~. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:06 pm
((Agreed. If anyone knows somebody who might be interested. Please don't hesitate in inviting them.))  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:07 pm
|| JOIN! OR I EAT YOU! O_O... About that normal thing... I lied =D ||  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:21 pm
[[eh....kinda glad that's a lie blaugh who likes normal people anyway??]]  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:23 pm
|| NO ONE LIKES NORMAL PEOPLE! AND JUST A WARNING!!! I occ too much =D I'll tell you how my day went, etc. etc. Unless I get bored and just type anything -.- oh, and I like to bold alot =D ||  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff