Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
logicalcony aka himori sincha

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

logicalcony

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:06 am
RP profile

Username: logicalcony (used to be cony14 so some of you may know me as that)

Name: Himori Sincha

Job: student / part time computer engineer

Abilities: Is extremely good with adapting to the situation and learning quickly, having graduated secondry school 2 years ahead of everyone else and gained a degree in computer mechanics and computer programming is also very good at handling with computer problems

Equipment: marroon and black general digivice, a manriki chain with a spike on the end of each weight which is on his top, and a lighter for firemaking and light purposes, and headphones for blocking out any distactions when concentration is needed. customized digivice's that store the digimon allowing himori to call upon them.

Appearance: quite a few pictures here
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Personality: Tends to take the side of anyone at any time but can be persuaded over by even the slightest of things and prefers the evil and darker side of things. Himori has always been good at looking into the little things and always takes things in a deep and meaningful way. he also loves to investigate things. Many people can make friends with him easily and he will defend a friend at any time but he is not the person to have as an enemy.

Biography: There is nothing too interesting about Himori's early life. He just lived a mediocre life with parents until he became a student , then he met his digimon companion.

Home: mainstream newyork in a nice cosy house not too cheap not too expensive.

Alignment: tends to be evil but favours to the more powerful side.

Digimon: main team of three is gallantmon:
User Image
shine greymon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
and appollomon
User Image
unforunatley the art no longer exists so im looking for new art of it.

First Encounter: Himori loves computer mechanics and fixing computers and this is where the story shall begin. as it was on one repair trip that he met his first companion digimon : gigimon. it was a dark night and a thunderstorm was on its way, listening carefully you could hear the crack of thunder from afar. himori was currently trying to destroy a computer virus that had infected someones computer. he could find no trace of the virus within the computer so he pulled out the hardrive and began to examine it manually. whilst looking he noticed a strange chip that he had never seen before engraved on the chip was "Digital Project 001", curious to know more himori hooked up the chip to his laptop. as he attached the first wire to the chip sparks of light came flying out of the chip and around the room. still blinded from the light he heard "no sir please dont send me back in there". curious to see what it was he quickly blinked away the loss of vision and saw a strange red ball sat on top of the chip. "please dont do it please... im gigimon", from mere curiosity as to what this thing was he gave in too its demands and took it home with him. after learning many more things about it like the fact it can do something called ""digivolve"" and that it came from a ""digital world"". he spent years with his companion renting out gyms to himself once a week to train his gigimon (and himself). after a couple of years gigimon had grown or ""digivolved" as he would say into what is known as gallantmon. on night of this happening there was a massive surge of energy wiping out all electronics within a 2 mile radius of gallantmon. Gallantmon slowly turned to himori with a dreaful look in his eye "there coming himori we have to run...". they set off himori jumped into the drivers seat of a pick-up truck and gallantmon leaped into the back and they set off speeding down the roads. 3 hours later they had reached the countryside now and had noticed that there was a strange glowing ball that had been following them for the past hour or two. as they came to a stop outside an old abandoned shack this ball materialised into some kind of beaten lion "help...me...". "its an appollomon. urgently the two ran to the appollomons side and dragged it into the abandonned shack, the only light and heat in there was the flames coming from appollomon. after 4 days the beast awakened and explaineed how he was there to warn them on his superiors commands. he had came to warn them that when wargrowlmon had digivolved into gallantmon the power it had released was drawing digimon from everywhere to seek its power, by destroying it. on his superiors commands apollomon was to join himori and gallantmon and aid them in getting to the headquaters. after a long and relentless trip of running from and fighting many digimon they finally arrived at an oversized mansion. opening the door they came to see a huge robotic dragon figure " i am shine greymon do not fear me for i am here to help" accepting the invitation himori came to live in the mansion under the protection of apollomon and shine greymon who were by his side through it all, along with gallantmon who was there from the beginning.

Extra Notes/Other: the spikes are from an exeriment that shine greymon tried when infusing a piece of a dragon digimon DNA with his own. they are now used for self protection.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:07 am
these are my digimon:

User Image

for^ i won:
User Image

which digivolved to
User Image

which digivolved to

and is now
speaks in blue

Competitions

for the flaming bond contest i won:
User Image
speaks in green

for the mind your manners contest i won:
User Image
who shall not be used in rp and if he ever will be i shall assign him a color then
for calumons 100 member contest i won:
Will speak in Indigo when hatch's

for the tamers and the magical lamp i won:
User Image
will not be used if he will be used ever i shall assign him a colour then

Normal digimon

gallantmon
User Image
gallantmon speaks in red  

logicalcony

logicalcony

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:09 am
this is a continuation from an old account that got banned i have grandwings permission to use my old digimon.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:11 am
pets

Click here to feed me a DigiTreat!
Get your own at Pokeplushies!
please click  

logicalcony

logicalcony

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:13 am
reserved

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers