Reply Rp Forum
Rain- Soul Survivor (Accepting/ Open) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:10 pm
Screams are heard throughout the town as a bell toll’s signaling the death of the late king, Adam. The man who allowed the many demons and creatures of the world to live within their boundaries has been betrayed but by whom none know. The humans, being more in number than the wild ones they call Rugen, thrust blame onto the creatures chasing them out of the villages surrounding the Kingdom. Over 6 villages we’re raided, many died on both sides as they tried to defend their family and friends and now the small group that survives must fight back.

You may choose well what side you start on but understand how grave the situation is. There was never full trust within the humans but remember that none you know as well have murdered the king. Old disagreements with your fellow races had not stopped either and now with your calm life being ruined, your family being drug out of their homes and left in the streets hatred for others has erupted. Be you a Vampire, Lycan, hybrid, demon, elf, human, avian, neko (or something else creative in which you can come up with) all have one goal, to survive. With the late king having no children or wife the battle for power is on. Its every man for himself and anyone can make the cut. The strongest will survive; if you do it is of your choice.

Remember anything can happen, do what you can to make money or gather food to survive, Though the storyline seems old it is actually placed in this time frame. People strive to survive but when kicked out of all human locations what will you do. Sneaking in to survive anyway possible and make money by dancing or getting a job. Feel free.

Rules:
I am god of this forum
No sex everything else is allowed
Pm a person before killing them or choose random npc's to slaughter
No godmodding, people hate it.
You can be rude but dont be overly offeensive remember all that is said in here is joking around this is not reality if you have a quarrl with someone keep it out of the forum.
Oh and a warning If you piss me off I will simply kill you in thread and put you on a ban list.
In active chars for over anything more than 5 days will but put on a list and can be freely killed off
-See simple enought

Skele
User:
Name:
Race:
Personality:
Bio:
Powers: optional
Weapons: optional
Appearance: (please send direct link not actual image. Easier on set up that way.)
Extra:

Feel free to make more than one character, will open when 3 people have joined other than myself.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:23 pm
xXCharactersXx

User: Issac Avvyien
Name: Nathanial (Nat) Trace
Sex: Male
Race: Demon
Personality: Quiet, self kept, slightly insane
Bio: Always living as an outcast, he chose to house away from the village but still within its borders. The bell and screams had awoken him from the only few hours asleep he had gotten in the past few weeks and he wasn’t in a good mood already. He heard them coming before anything else and slipped on his belt and quickly gathered his wallet and then carefully picked 20 of his best weapons placing them within his belt and as he waited for them to reach the top of his drive he smiled tossing on his long black jacket and sliding knives and a single leather bound book into the hidden pockets. As he walked back down the small hall he paused in front of a mirror and glanced at his reflection. Smirking one of his fang tips showed lightly his eyes flared lightly in the candle light and he couldn’t help but laugh. His grabbed his military style hat and put it on being careful not to cover his horns, shadows flared around him and he stepped into the main room waiting. Sitting in a chair that faced the door he waited and thought of how many there was. The bloodshed would be amazing like a splash work of art cast in a single motion. He had a single sword at his side the door left unlocked. As the smashed through the door screaming and yelling he simply waited hearing them out their cries of hatred pounding inside him fueling the fire. Standing he bowed softly smiling, baring his fangs in a evil grin. His eyes were hidden under his hair as he tore at them lifting the blade and rushing through the first 5 people. Waiting for the next onslaught he licked off the blade with a hiss of enjoyment. He was used to it and knowing now that the king was dead he wanted to bleed the towns and gain power and the position of the one that was lost. They blamed him and he almost wanted to accept it. He would become king if it killed him but now he was lost alone freely leaving the city on his own. He couldn’t wait to hear the screams when they found them all dead. Over 50 men all came to kill him 5 walked away.
Powers: Dark magic and summoning.
Weapons: http://stevintorres.com/images/double blade staff sword 8.95.jpg
Appearance: http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q86/omeganat/natbyfrostsig.png
Extra: Has a pet demon that follows him everynow and then. Like a vampire he drinks blood of the weak and his dead opponents living nearly strickly off that diet, does not care what breed the blood is from.

User: Hellz Kirara
Name: Raven
Sex: Female
Race: Lycan/demon
Personality: Fun loving, can be very random, a bit 'idiotic' at times, laid back for the most part.
Bio: Her father had left her mother when she was very young, making her memories of him only a blur, her mother had been assasinated by a couple of humans that thought of her as a menace, at this age she was able to kill off the humans using her demonic powers, though she always regrets never being able to save her mother in time
Powers: She has the elemental power over fire.
Weapons: many hidden daggers and a katana
Appearance:
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb11/Kirara131/95499a30.jpg
Extra: The only person she's ever trusted was her mother and Nick.

User: Hellz Kirara
Name: Nick
Sex: Male
Race: Vampire
Personality: Laid back, can have a short temper, gentlemen-like though only when he feels it necessary.
Bio: He can't remember ever being human, but sometime a few hundred years back he had met Raven in a bar, she had gotten into a fight and he had decided to back her up, he had no idea that in helping her that night that he would make a companion that would last a lifetime or two. Over time they had grown to know eachother has brother and sister even though they were not and even refer to eachother as brother or sister. They hadn't cared at all when the king was killed, they had always wandered around simply to cause trouble and always got away with it.
Powers: He has the power to make people believe they are seeing something, a visual illusion, he also has the power to take away their sight.
Weapons: A few daggers and other small sharp objects.
Appearance: http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb11/Kirara131/hotguy.jpg
Extra: He cares for Raven as if she was his own little sister.

User PaYg
Name: Airadain
Age 17
Sex Female
Race human/angel
Personality shy, is very scared of dieing but does no how to take care of her self.
Bio dosnt remeber anything from her past but woke up in the village 5 days befor the massacer. heres the bell ring and instantly looks for a place to hide and immediatly runs into a very dark house that appears as if it were abbandon.
Powers light and forces (being able to creat a pure energy force to blast people/creaturs away)
Weapons N/A
App
http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r21/KratosAndSesshomaru/blondeanimegirl.png
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_tLESWCj7nLE/R72_ngvzx7I/AAAAAAAAAIY/aTHN3GyqnoA/s400/anime_girl556.jpg (this is incase the first doesnt work..)
Extra has 6 wings, however they remain hidden. they ar esealed by 6 wing tattoos on her back.

User: Asurai_Hadaire
Name: Rukai
Race: Vampire
Personality: Kind loving and completely against the war the humans are trying to bring.
Bio: That night she witnessed the last of her family be slaughtered. She knew they were not immortal but the chanting about how even the undead can die had her crying. Her uncle had told her to run but she couldn’t and when the door was kicked open she let out a faint cry as a sword was thrust through him. Her aunt and cousin were next all of them screaming for her to run. Finally she obeyed escaping out the back door. The loud bell hurt her ears and the moonlight was blocked off partially by the clouds allowing her luckily, though little light to see by, a shadowed path that she could escape through. She had little to go by her wallet and the clothes on her back that was it. She knew of a small broken down cottage in the deep west of the forest she could hide in that was it. Though she was rushing away the screams followed sending shivers down her spine. Others like her were fleeing as well the humans had lost it. She didn’t understand but seeing what she had tonight and the blood that was seeping over her eye, her cousins, she knew she had to get away.
Power: A healer in nature and of those who became injured in the battles and escape. White magic.
Weapons: Only her brother’s sword which she grabbed on her way out the door, the last thing she has from him.
Appearance: http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p88/Neko_Kunoichi/CLAMP/hot_anime_girl_on_a_cross.jpg
Extra: Gentle to all and is often used for it. She will also fight when she needs to and is well trained with a blade.

User: Amaya_Revenge
Name: Artymis
Race: Hybrid
Personality: Quirky. She loves a good fight. She is an amazing hunter and will do anything to live.
Bio: After the King’s death she has been struggling to survive. Her main skill that she has cultivated has been breaking and entering.. and stealing.
Powers: White Magik
Weapons: Sword and dagger
Appearance: http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j295/darkcat77/AnimeFemaleFighter.jpg
Extra: Likes chocolate XD

User: Lioshika
Name: Sophie
Race: Human
Personality: Laconic, shy.
Bio: Lost her family to the times and is now facing the world alone. She kept open the village tavern that her family once owned in their honor and memory. Though she cares little for it herself.
Powers: N/A
Weapons: Katana.
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/Lioshika/Anime/maid.jpg
Extra: Thinks of nothing more than to read in her spare time or at slow hours.  

Issac Avvyien

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:47 pm
Talk about losing your mind, if not the precious sleep you barely got and needed so much. The remains of a battle lay spread far across the ground at his feet. The splatters of blood staining the light snow that had fluttered down while the fight took place. Bodies were strewn all over down the long road that lead to his old home on the outskirts of the town. The thick trees concealed the entire thing from passing villagers but those who had been related to these men would soon hunt for them and see that act that had been played before the heavens. Turning away from the sights before him, Nathaniel took the few steps that would lead him back inside, into the warmth and the bed that was now burnt from the torch that had been thrown past him welcomed him to it, called him but he could not obey. Shutting off the light he let out a drawn out sigh and made his way back down the stone steps before him getting a glimpse again at the acts he had committed. He couldn't fully be blamed for what had happened but the battle was exciting he would admit that and killing all these men. They had come at him first and for that he cursed softly in his native tongue. They would chase him out again soon enough, the men who came for him tonight spouting stories of how the kings death must have been his doing, that no human would kill their leader only a demon would preform such horrifying deeds. Stepping past the bodies Nathaniel couldn't help but smirk and let out a small his flashing his fangs. He bent down picking up his Sargents hat and dusting it off, blood stained one side of it and it would have to be washed but he didn't mind. Putting it on not bothering to cover his horns he took off down the path stopping by a sword sticking out of a mans body and pulled it out. “This is it.” He muttered looking back, “They wanted me gone so I shall leave.” He smiled. “Can't say it wasn't fun though.” Walking away towards the forest he whistled softly and stopped at the edge. Shadows flashed around him and started to form something at his feet, to a human his pet was just a smoking ball but he himself could see the dark blood tinted yellow eyes and its fanged grin. It was hooded in a small cloak that fully covered its body and it had its arms out at its side the long claws hanging down to the ground covered in blood. It smiled up at him and he grinned as well. “Shall we?” He asked motioning to the forest...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:26 pm
Crying, Rukai curled up on the floor sitting against the cold wall just under a chunk of wall that was slanting inside. It provided cover that was what she was looking for. Clutching her sword to her chest she sat there shaking heavily. The tears wouldnt stop and she had never been without others around her, it was frightening and the bell wouldnt stop ringing, it hurt her ears. "Uncle... Aunt..... Darion..." She muttered softly between tears before a sob ripped from her chest. "Oh god why now, we did nothing wrong...... Nothing!!" Her voice startled her as she screamed the last word. "Why brother, why?" The tears returned harsher this time and she slung her arms over her knees and rested her head on them. "I wish I could just die." She sobbed pulling closer to herself for warmth. Why couldnt they have taken me with."  

Asurai_Hadaire

PaYg

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:35 pm
when she enterd the house she saw a man sleeping in the bed and nearly screamed at the sight of him and his horns. quickly covering her mouth she darted into the closet sat down and concentrated on her magic to mask her presence. soon after she had herd him get up and thought for sure that she was done for. but he didnt open the closet and instead she could here him sit down and suddnly the door burst open and the air was filled with terrifing screams. Airadain slammed her hands over ears and tried to hold back the tears that streamed down her face. it seemed to last a life time but was over in mere seconds. she herd him walk back in and then he left. she stayed there for a couple seconds then fear took her over and she could not stay were she new more killers would come. she darted from the closet, just as she had enterd it but flew out the door refusing to take in her bloodied surrondings. she stopped abrubtly as she saw a good way ahead of her, she was stil masking herself with her power and grimiced as he pulled a sword out of a body. unknowingly she decided to follow this man... the humans back there had atacked him.. they had burst down his door... why... and she begain to treck after him.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:27 pm
Nathaniel paused then continued walking smiling, “another one?” He whispered questioningly to his pet as it hissed and raised its hands to make slashing motions. “Just wait here.” He whispered again and soon was gone from the girls sight. “My my what do we have here.” He hissed softly as he materialized in smoke behind her. It always hurt a bit to do that but it was slightly fun to watch people jump. He rested the base of his knife though unable to wound her was still sharp to the middle of her back. “You don't smell human,” He gave a small annoyed hiss. “So then what are you, and what were you doing in my home girl.” His pet started to form in front of her, much larger this time and mirrored him. The smile was messed though and had many sharp little fangs compared to his two. Its eyes glowed as it swayed in front of her. Laughing slightly.  

Issac Avvyien

PaYg

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:44 pm
she had nearly screamed when she herd his voice come from behinde her but she had bit her tongue hard and stopped herself. the knife on her back came as no surprise but the fact that he hadnt drawn blood did shock her. she wanted to back up from the thing infront of her it was really scaring her but the knife on her back made it so she could go no were. her heart raced. "i-iam" she stutterd scard"a fallen." she answeared him " and i got scared and ran into the clostes building and hid, iam sorry i didnt mean to intrude... i just didnt want to die." she took a deep breath. looked like that was guna happen anyways she thought to her self. "and i followed you .... well because i was curiose... and i have no were elese to be..." she trailed off in thought... the thing infront of her was beging to terrify her sp much that tears were filling her eyes she ahted how scared of everthyng she was. . she couldnt controle it she lifted her hand and shot out a wave of energy to push it back a couple inches.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:06 pm
He couldn't help but stiffle a laugh as Rein got knocked backwards, his pet turned to smoke and formed at his side in it's smaller form and gave a small huff. He let his hand drop and sheathed the knife walking past her. "Its live or die out their hiding doesn't save anyone." He hissed, "Noone lives forever. You just have to have more resolve to live then your apponent." Walking down a hidden path in the forest he snarled trying to figure out why he didn't just off her right there. Rein having no intention of leaving the woman that way he kept trying to go back angry at how his master was doing nothing. Nathaniel sighed and dropped a small piece of meat in front of it. "calm down." He sighed, "soon enough you can quench your hunger."  

Issac Avvyien

PaYg

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:50 pm
she was relieved when it turned to smoke. but his words hit her hard, he was right, and if she kept acting this way she was going to die... sooner then she planned. she was relieved that he and not killed her and was shocked he ahd done nothing when she had pushed his ... friend?? or watever it was. she shiverd at the thoight of the creepy lil thing
she hadnt seen were he had went. but she called out loud
"thank you."
to no were or one in particular. but in her heart she wished they would meet again.... although she didnt no why.... 'but i have to get moving' she thought to her self 'those men willl surely attracted others and i dont need that blame...' she hurried off into the forest twards a small lake were she planned to try and take cover tell the beautifull sun came up to wash her skin and fears.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:47 pm
Raven walked through a forest, unsure of which one it was, her senses sharp, listening for a signal, anything that told her when to spring into action. She then heard it, only a single snap of a twig and she was off. She quickly saw the prey, a large buck springing out, she could see another shadow close behind it, chasing it toward her. She smiled as she threw several of her clean daggers into the creatures throat with enough force that they went straight through its neck, slicing through the neck bone and all, landing with a thud in a tree behind the creature that had been chasing it. She smiled and walked up to the fallen buck "good job nick, looks like we feast tonight!" she smiled and chuckled before she got out another knife to skin the deer.

Nick had found a large herd of deer and had pickd out the largest one of all, by the looks of it the lead buck. He flashed his fangs as he rushed out at them, he had caught them off gaurd but wouldn't kill it, that fun was for his sister. He smiled as he singled off the buck and began chasing it to where he knew his sister was. Soon her scent was coming up and he purposly stepped on a twig, causing it to snap, and in a flash she was infront of the deer, he had by then stopped chasing and side stepped as she threw one of her daggers clean through the bucks neck, he could hear the satisfying thud as it landed on the ground. He chuckled "why must you always say we, you know that I don't eat deer, i only do this for the fun of it" he chuckled, and she joined in. He leaped up and landed on a tree branch, keeping a look out while Raven did her work on the buck, he could smell the blood though ignored it, he would wait until they went into town to get his food.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:59 pm
They we're to close to his territory. He wasn't against everything but he didn't like people being around his home. Stepping into the edge of the tree line closest to her he tossed his knife infront of her snarling. Rein shifted and formed behind the man in the tree. His small claws slowly raking his back. Nathaniel waited to see their reactions to this situation, honestly he did not care, but being disturbed from his sleep earlier he was not in a very giving mood. The girl before was lucky but only because she was to his knowledge unarmed and wouldn't prove much of a oponent at that moment. He would give her time. debating making their meal burst into flames he just stood there glaring his fangs bared slightly and hit hat slightly tilted as he leaned casually against the tree before she turned to see him. He was out of the males view. He gaze was locked on the tree across from him now waiting, simply waiting.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:18 pm
the sudden burst of animal blood in the air had cought her attention. 'jeez i need to relax its just a animal seddle down.' her nerves felt like they were a ive electrical curent that kept shocking her. 'just breath' she told her self and she begain taking deep breaths. but she still felt uneasy so she sent out her power around her, hoping no one of the wroung nature would sense it, and created a protictive barrier 6feet in diamter and 6 feet high. a lil bubble of protection that wouldnt last forever and her strength level right now could be brokin prolly with little efferot. ecxcept if it were human. and really thats wat she feard the most right now. human men.... she shiverd and pulled her knees up to her chest. the barrier unforchantly was reflecting some of the moon light 'plz dont attrated anything' she prayed silently. althought the refletion of light was really pretty and it bounced of the lake also. she smiled a lil and begain thinking of that odd man...  

PaYg

Asurai_Hadaire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:38 pm
Rukai cried out seeing a small reflection explode in her view. It was towards the lake she had passed. Slowly she got up and headed in the direction shaking ever so slightly. as she neared it she had to cover her eyes and seeing a girl sit by the lake she jumpped and hid behind a tree and carefully looked out timidly like a dog. Her eyes took in the girl but seeing those men earlier she wasnt sure at all. "who are you?" she whispered "Friend or foe." She didnt want a response and feared it she had no idea what to do but hide.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:52 pm
Raven had heard the sound of the knife as it flew toward her, she had quickly turned around and caught the dagger, her eyes shining as she looked to where it had come from. She got up and looked to Nick "be right back" she called out as she darted to where the knife had come from, looking for the demon that had thrown it. She had no troubles, arriving infront of the demon in no time. "Hello" she said sweetly as she smiled at him "would you like to join my meal maybe?" she asked as she tilted her head to the side "or is there a problem of some sort?" She asked as she tilted her head to the other side, a small wind ruffling her hair slightly as watched him closly, she could tell that where they were in the forest, nick wouldn't be able to see them, and from the wind direction she picked up that he wouldn't be able to scent them where they were either, she was dealing with a smart demon, something that would give her more amusement then she would have hoped for. She took shifted her weight from one foot to the other, getting comfortable as she did so, looking at him, waiting for his response.

Nick had moved away slowly as he felt a presence appear behind him. He looked to the creature that had now presented itself infront of him "Well hello there" he murmered as he saw Raven run off. He then turned his attention back to the creature "may i help you?" he asked politly as he watched it carefully, leaping back easily to a branch behind him in a different tree, keeping an eye on the creature that had appeared behind him. He couldn't keep scent Raven anymore which concerned him a bit but he stayed focused on the demon, looking at its claws and assessing how much of a threat it would be. Though he knew that it was stronger then it appeared, he smiled at it politly to see how it would respond.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

PaYg

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:54 pm
Airadain jumped up at the sound of somones voice she looked but couldnt spot anyone "depends on who u are..." her voice trailed off as she tried to spot the speaker. "my name is Airadain. What is urs?" her voice was filled with fear but she tried to sound brave as she remeberd that gorgeous mans advis. wait gorgeous? did she really just think that?  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff