Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply neko archives
Neko Beach Party RP Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LoveHina99

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:53 pm
Okay, this is a neko beach party roleplay, rules are be nice (no swearing and spamming IS BANNED!) HAVE FUN!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:00 pm
*Kimi walks out of change rooms in her bikini swimsuit* "ahhh the sun feels so good!" Kimi says. "swim time" *jumps in water* "KYAAH! its cold!" Kimi shouts. *pokes head back in water, the only thing visible is her tail*  

LoveHina99

Dark_Huntress1202

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:12 pm
User Image

NAME: Ketkul Validane
FAVE FOOD: Rasberry & White Chocolate Balls
HOBBIE: Ice Skating
NICKNAME: Kat
DISLIKES: Dogs  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:18 pm
*Ketkul watches in awe as an exceptionally hot, young life guard pulls his shirt off and uses it as a tourniquet on a young, bleeding child* "Hmm...today's going to be a good day" *She says to herself, referring to the attractive teenager. Ketkul laughs at herself but frowns when she notices a sleek, black tail sitting out of the water*  

Dark_Huntress1202

LoveHina99

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:22 pm
*Kimi sticks her head out of the water* "Nnn?" she says. *stares at stranger on the beach* "Hey! You, over there! I'm Kimi. whats your name?" *starts walking out of the water*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:26 pm
*Ketkul realises right away that the Neko in the water is talking to her. She smiles at the pretty Neko and wanders down the beach and steps into the water so she doesn't have to shout across the beach* "Hai! It's nice to meet you Kimi! My name is Ketkul."  

Dark_Huntress1202

LoveHina99

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:30 pm
"what a nice name !" Kimi says. "it is a pleasure to meet you too Ketkul". *slowly sinks back into the water, only thing visible is her tail*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:34 pm
*Ketkul grins at Kimi though she is underneath the water. She hears her employer call out her name from the Beach Shak, asking her angrily to go back to serving drinks to the Neko's attending the beach party* "Do i have to do everything myself?" *Ketkul sighs and wanders lazily up the beach and runs into the life guard that she was perving on earlier* "Oh...um, sorry" *The life guard smiles at Ketkul as she walks past him and into the Beach Shak*  

Dark_Huntress1202

LoveHina99

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:36 pm
*twitches ears and tail* *tail starts glowing* *somehow ends up next to Ketkul at the beach Shak* "Oh, hi!" Kimi says. "Need any help?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:50 pm
"Eeek!!" Ketkul shrieks as Kimi appears out of nowhere. "What the-how did-were you, ah forget it! Yeah, help would be great! Could you please take these to that table beside the life guards lookout?" *Ketkul hands Kimi a tray of goodies and gestures her towards a round, pink table where a small Neko family is waiting for their meal patiently. Ketkul smiles greatfully at Kimi and returns to the Beach Shak kitchen where she starts to make a milkshake* "Do you want anything Kimi?" Ketkul yells, polking her head around the doorway.  

Dark_Huntress1202

LoveHina99

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:56 pm
"here's your order! i hope you enjoy it and come back to the Beach Shak anytime!" Kimi says happily *puts down food on table* *hears Ketkul yell* "Ah yes i do want something Ketkul! A Strawberry Milkshake please!" Kimi yells back. *walks back to the kitchen*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:00 pm
*Mio siting under a umbella watching her little sisers*  

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300

Dark_Huntress1202

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:06 pm
*Ketkul walks over to Kimi and hands her the strawberry milkshake* "Hey, thanks for helping me out. You seemed to have made that family happy! Hope the milkshake is good."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:08 pm
Snow and Rose:Mio came play with us
Mio:no thanks
Rose surprised h came on Mio have some fun for once
Mio:i said no thanks Rose  

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:11 pm
Rez:THE BEACH!!!! *runs around like a dog*
Rei:Calm down Rez,it's just the beach *sitting on a towel,under an umbrella in her bikini,reading a book*
Rez:BUT THE BEACH IS SO BEACHTASTIC!!!HEY LOOK,THE SEA!!! *runs to water,tripping and falling in with a splash*
Rei:.........*giggles*  
neko archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces