Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply Graveyard
OOC - Realm Wars (CLOSED) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tonash Drahow

Omnipresent Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:20 pm
This is the Out of Character Chat for the RP Realm Wars

Please feel free to talk about the RP or anything in general here. If you have any questions or issues, bring them up here.
Also, if you are not in the RP, please feel free to comment here and discuss with us what you think is going to happen or how you think it will happen. Discussion is always a good thing as it can lead to far better interpretations than initially anticipated.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:41 pm
finally accepting are we? Does that mean I can send in my profile. I was woking on it as soon as i saw the profile skeleton. Plus, if i don't get in tonight, could you wait for me.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Tonash Drahow

Omnipresent Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:03 pm
Yes, you can fill out the skeleton and send in the profile. As far as waiting for you, if you send in the profile, I place them in the order I receive them. However I do reserve the right to reject or require editing prior to acceptance.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:51 pm
can there be an albino dark elf or drake?  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:00 pm
Just to let you know, I'm half done. I just want to make a good bio before I submit. Getting your profile sent back to get edited is kind of embarassing. You know the feeling right?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:02 pm
definitely. Zulma and I went back and forth around five times before I got my profile to be accepted. I felt really bad troubling her so much. sweatdrop  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Tonash Drahow

Omnipresent Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:03 pm
No.

Drakes are essentially reptiles... so albino doesn't exactly run in their genes.

And as for the dark elves... I've never heard of an albino African, so, I'd say nay there as well.

The Boreans skin could be a pale blue, but that's about the extent of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:10 pm
Well that's the last of it. My first character of course, has to be a Drake. I hope I didn't mess it up. I worked really hard on this.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:11 pm
Okay, I'm not arguing, well actually I am. But I'm not trying to be mean >.< .

1) there are albino reptiles. I've seen a picture of an albino alligator in National Geographic.

2) does Syrian count as African? I know an albino Syrian. other than her, the rest of the family is really dark.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:17 pm
But of course dear Kage. I've seen tons of albino snakes and whatnot. And i'm pretty sure your right on the dark elves thing too. I've seen a, at least i think, albino african. Heck, i'm half african in the first place, i had to look up my history.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:34 pm
I'm sorry if I'm not allowed to be too different. I was just asking....
I figured that if that was the only reason why I wasn't allowed to then I could simply refute it, but if you had other reasons then I won't do it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:45 pm
Urgh...

I'd really prefer to just keep skin tones to the range I've already specified by using PoxNora's imagery.

I did it this way ironically for THIS exact purpose because I wanted to include dwarves, humans and ordinary elves, but I wanted to just plain avoid all the extra that came along with it.

Three races. Basic skins. That's all.

Sorry to bear down, but like I said, I never intended for this to be an issue.  

Tonash Drahow

Omnipresent Phantom

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:48 pm
Got it! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:56 pm
erm cutullus, your profile is perfect except that you need to include why and how your character is now arriving at Goodwill and choosing to hear what Ferron has to say.

I tried to send you a reply in PM, but you're set to friends only.  

Tonash Drahow

Omnipresent Phantom

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:01 pm
Yay, Zulma is here, now things are gonna get crazy! Zulma is the best role player I know. In fact, she's probably played D&D a few times.  
Graveyard

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff