Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:55 pm
Lets go Swimming!

From the rain water of the mountains a river supplies our beautiful, expansive lake.
The lake's water is clear and the lake itself holds many fish.
A perfect place to go fishing or go ahead and take a dip!
Large trees supply shade if you just came to relax and watch.
So go ahead and chill with friends or play games.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:56 pm
A Note From The Crew;;
Please read

We are not resetting the forums, simply making them more appealing, if you are new to posting, welcome, and please check out the old forum for this thread located under the same Title in this forum:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=19767
You may reply to the posts on the last page of that if need be.
Thank you.

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:18 pm
Loup de la Soleil
Neira smile warmly, she liked pups and her tail began to wag lazily. "The wind brought me here." She blinked and rethought her phrasing. "Well, that is it told me there were others this way. My mate had wandered off so I grew lonely is all I suppose." Her head tilted slightly to the side. She could hear a twinge of awkwardness in the pup's voice so she went for a friendlier tone. "Suyuri is a pretty name. You are not alone though, or are you?" She blinked her blind eyes but they did not search the air much as functional eyes would've to seek out where Sulkrai was. If the pup had not yet figured that she was sightless, then she would likely see now how her gaze was out of focus and did not meet the eyes of whomever she addressed. "I hope, I do not make you feel ill at ease, we are of the same pack after all." She smiled, closing her eyes this time happily so that she almost looked like her old self again.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:41 pm
Chael

Why do we dream when our thoughts mean nothing?

Her wings were heavy, already heavy, and she hadnt even been flying for long, gliding most of the time, letting the wind take her where it wanted to go. She dove down and landed, her throat itchy from thirst. She shook out her fur and let her wings collaps inside of her body, shrivling away, a few feathers drifting lazily to the ground. She moved towards the water, whimpering with every painful step, her body ached like none other, the wound on her shoulder had reopened, but she ignored it. She stumbled to the waters edge and fell into the cold liquid with a sigh of relief. She closed her eyes, her muzzle resting in the mud, the water lapping at her body. She raised her head and lapped eagerly at the water, getting her fill before pulling herself from the lake and laying by its edges, panting heavily.

She had come to the conclusion she had over reacted to him leaving. Though, she had no idea where she was, this whole territory a stranger to the she wolf. She closed her eyes tightly, her claws digging into the earth. She was stupid. Wasting her energies on running. She jumped the gun. Like a pup. Turning her head she opened her eyes, licking the thin trickle of blood from her shoulder.

"You cant sit around and mope about it Chael. Get up and find a place to rest that isn't so open." She said to herself, picking herself up and hobbled awkwardly up the water side, any shelter would do.

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:57 pm
||- Dare is stalking you.... -||

Dare's frantic search stopped only a few feet after he picked it up. Her scent was there, then in the air, he only did the one thing that any other wolf would do. Follow the same direction and that was what he did. Follow.
Pounding drums of his paws thundered across the land as his tounge flew in the wind then the tears blurred his vision for the longest time, but he didn't stop to even take a breath. Why had he run? He oculd have just froze for a long time, infact he would have Loved if that had happened.
Dare felt the ground slip from him and he had tripped on some thing and tumbled head first down into the water with a little splash.
"Yikes!" he howled nearly jumping out of his fur as the icy water enfused his skin. He might have been slightly dented in the heart, but he still just him.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:02 pm
Chael

// haha //

Chael turned when she heard the sound of something large falling, she frowned slowly, her fur muddy and wet, blue eyes slightly distant. She shook her head, focusing on the thing and turned her body slightly, ears flicking up at the howl. She instantly shied back, spreading her paws slightly to keep her balance, lowering her head a tad and baring her teeth. "I left so you wouldn't follow." She barked at the wolf in the water, though her words were harsh, her stomach felt all fluttery, like butterflies incased in her belly, and her head grew light as her heart kicked into over drive. She shivered slightly as the wind kissed at her wet fur, looking quiet miserable.

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:07 pm

"Yeah..." he shivered as his soaking wet coat fleamed icy into the dim harsh light.
Dare crawled his way out of his dispire onto the rocky ground. He couldn't keep his body from shivering and withering lightly in the cold air.
"But Not even a dirty low life like myself can't keep far from such a pretty wolf... like yourself," he chatted with his pearly teeth clicking.
His shook his fur and he puffed up into a huge marshmellow.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:13 pm
Chael

Her blue eyes narrowed, tail lashing angerly between her legs, water dripping from her fur in small streams. She didn't even bother shaking out her fur, she would fall over if she did. "A dirty low life wolf." She sneered, her words bitter. "To true of words coming from your maw." She took a step towards him. "If that were true then why would you run?" Her words shook slightly, hurt. She glanced away, her eyes closing for a minute and jaw snapping shut tightly to stop herself from doing or saying anything she would later regret. She opened her eyes after a minute, her teeth still grinding together as she gazed out over the landscape before turnign her eyes back to the white wolf.

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:17 pm
Dare took a step forward as his fur flattened as his confused face puzzled over him.
"Chael, that can't possibly you."
His wild blood flared in his nose and under his skin as he glared kinda icy at her.
"I ran because I was afraid... I am not exactly... who... I say to be."
He turned away and snarled darkly.
"I am deeply afraid of you..."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:21 pm
Chael

Chael gazed at him quietly, her eyes softening as he turned away. "Then who are you Dare?" Her words were quiet. nearly taken away by the slight wind. "Why are you afraid of me?" She asked, her eyes raking the white wolf quietly, unsure of how to react. She took a step forward, his confusion seemed nearly tangable, but she held back, shaking her head slightly and let her head hang between her fore legs, watching him quietly.

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:27 pm

"I am a dity low life or a better said, a scared little puppy."
He was still slightly icy in his tone still shivering but by this time he was just plain... him.
"Because of what you want from me..."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:35 pm
Chael

She sighed softly at his words, shaking his head. "I said that out of anger... I don't agree with you. We are all afraid of things." She said softly, her ears perking forward as she spoke and slowly she took a step towards him, a soft whine escaping her but she ignored the noise, ignored the pain. She stopped right infront of him, her ears flicking back slightly. "I'm terrified also." She said hesitantly, gazing at him quietly.

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:39 pm

"Stop showing me such softness and caringness, I don't want it."
Dare snorted he pulled away from her gaze turning himself around to stand upon a broken pulled down tree. He jumped upon it and stared down at her.
"I am not 'terrified' of what you might be, I am so sheltered and small. I don't like it."
His shoulder's rolled sparking lightly and soundlessly as he sighed at her.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:52 pm
Chael

Chael sat down slowly, turning her eyes up to him her ears flicking back slightly. "I am afraid I do not understand." She said slowly, never taking her eyes off the male.

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:55 pm

"Let me put it simply."
He jumped down his nose nearly touching her's. His breath cool and soft once again, his old self.
"I love you."

Wolves Of The Wind

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces