Submit

This year has gone by fast!
  It's been goin' by reallll fast for me
  Meh. It's been goin' by at a decent pace
  Forrrr meee it'sss beennnn goingggg byyy slowwwwww
View Results

Death Shikaku

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:25 pm
Okay so I'm getting a friend of mine a PSPgo for Christmas and I was wondering if there are any websites to get free music downloaded on it? If not, then what are some (hopefully) decent sites? I can't find any on Google and I thought it'd be best to come here next. Anyone?

While we're on the topic, what do ya'll want for Christmas?
Getting anyone anything special?
Giving that special someone something special? surprised Do tell

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:09 am
I want everything. lol

I am not getting anyone special anything special. Pretty much the same-old same-old Christmas for me! However, buying gifts for these people is always special! heart  

kawaiitanpopo

Distinct Gaian

8,750 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:10 am
I just can't wait!!! So excited!!
Quote:

was wondering if there are any websites to get free music downloaded on it? If not, then what are some (hopefully) decent sites? I can't find any on Google and I thought it'd be best to come here next. Anyone?

Hm... for this question. Best site for free downloadable music? Did you try mp3 raid? Also, another site I recommend highly is 4shared.com
. It's the main site i use and it works wonderfully. Other sites would maybe be Esnips.com. But last I checked it wasn't as great as I recall so I'd still stick to 4shared. ^_^

While we're on the topic, what do ya'll want for Christmas?
I want.....um....not sure. lol Maybe a new mp3 player of some kind but that can even wait until after christmas. So...maybe a video game? If I can I would get a cintiq screen waccom that I posted in another topic...but even that I would rather get later than now since what I have works. ^^

Getting anyone anything special?
My co-workers and friends. ^_^ I bought something for all of them so far. My sister has yet to give me a list. And I don't know but we might get my mom a small flat screen TV for the kitchen...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:14 am
Hmm... there's nothing in particular I want for christmas. And as for other people, my mom and grandparents are getting something.

This is usually a big time for our family. My mom was born on the 23rd, my grandparents got married on Christmas Eve, and then, well, Christmas, so we have a lotta gifts to get!

Oh, and then there's my birthday and my aunt's in january, my cousin and grandma's birthday in febuary, and my grandpa's birthday in march... I'm starting to run out of ideas...  

Black_Angel_Flowne

2,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:29 am
Two more days for Christmas day! Christmas eve is tomorrow! Yay!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:31 am
Liar!
It's less than nine days now! D<

I already got what I really wanted though.
Remember that thread I made after Thanksgiving asking what people wanted already and I said I wanted a trapper hat.
My friend gave it to me early. heart

I've been shopping on the basis of "if I find a gift for someone they're getting one but if not then you're not."
Unless it's someone I always give a gift to, which sucks because that friend is hard to shop for.
My family pretty much took care of the rest of my family for me.
I bought a book for myself a couple days ago and I was flipping through it when I realized it was the perfect gift for for my friend/crush instead so I'm thinking I'll give it to him.
(kind of someone special?)  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:27 am
Yay!! Congrats! You got your hat!!! ^^

Oh!! Cute! I hope he likes the gift you've got for him!!
Luckily I finished shopping and handed out gifts today early so I'm done. *phew*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:28 am
Well, I thought this thread was dead. o.o
Oh snap. I forgot tomorrow was Christmas Eve. It just doesn't feel like it at all! Plus I've been busy and I guess that took my mind off it.

Death Shikaku

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:41 am
Moonlight:
Thanks!
Lucky for you, I still have stuff to give to people

Death:
Crazy how fast things have been going.
It seems like only yesterday it really was 9 days until Christmas  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:17 pm
Yeah I know. This year's has gone be extremely fast for me. One second it seems like I'm waiting for Halloween, the next it's the day before Christmas. What's even more strange for me is how long ago all these Gaian events were. I just went to the Halloween 2k7 event page and it feels like that wasn't that long ago at all, but in reality, it's been two years. Same with the Christmas items. I have tons of the Christmas 2k7 and 2k8 items, but it feels like I haven't gotten them that long ago.  

Death Shikaku

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:22 pm
Same here, it's really eerie.
It seems like such a long time ago that they had the Halloween pants glitch.
Was that 2k7?
I still have 7 pairs of pants from that event and almost no other clothes.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:42 pm
I'm not sure, I didn't know there was a glitch. o.O

2k7 I think was the glitch with the NPCs giving out candy. They wouldn't gave the 8/8 Jack 2k7 item (Jack's Armour) and it would just skip back to the 1/8 item.

Death Shikaku

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:51 pm
Oh, it must be 2k6 then.
I just remember it happening because it infuriated me.
And....
Why else would I have 7 pairs of the same stupid looking Halloween pants?
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:24 pm
Ohhh 2k6. The dumb Spiderman-looking outfit. Of course! :p

Oh, by the way, nice new avatar Zizzy.
Right when I looked into your inventory, I instantly though, "Geez I'm a noob." ;D

Death Shikaku

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:05 pm
Actually, it was a year before the dumb Spiderman one.
I know that because I have the dumb Spiderman mask too, I wouldn't have had it if it was that year because the only reason I had anything other than pants that year was because I bought it.
And I wouldn't have bought the Spiderman mask. rofl
I just checked tektek, Spiderman was 2k6
The year of pants was 2k5.

Thanks too. 3nodding
Though I don't know if I'm one to be envious of, I'm such an item whore.
I hoard like hell.
/reason I still have those 7 pairs of pants  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas