Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Heard about Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heywouldntyouknow

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:01 pm
I heard about the new and last .hack game called .hack// Link, it really depressess me to no end if this is the truth. sorry to post this just anywhere but ehh.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:51 pm
ok thank u for posting this but don't be one of hit and run newbies  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Kenshi13

Lonely Survivor

8,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:02 pm
Naota3
ok thank u for posting this but don't be one of hit and run newbies

Hate thoughs D:

And I don't think it will be that last one .hack// has lots of potential  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:05 pm
yeah. the story keeps getting adapted and readapted, bringing something new to the table and more to the puzzle each time without losing its origins.

@Naota - lol and all the newbies dont hit and run on purpose . . . we just get lost and feel left out alot sad  

Terix_FM

2,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

fk12

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:03 pm
Link depresses me, too, but that's a whole different can of worms there...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:49 pm
Terix_aptor
yeah. the story keeps getting adapted and readapted, bringing something new to the table and more to the puzzle each time without losing its origins.

@Naota - lol and all the newbies dont hit and run on purpose . . . we just get lost and feel left out alot sad

ok i didn't say that i said "u better "not" be one of the hit and run newbies"  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Kstor

8,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:10 pm
I'd like to see what happens with Ovan , I mean , when I finished //Redemption I thought in a fourth game like the original ".hack" series  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:51 am
fk12

Agreed. Hopefully the game doesn't suck as much as the manga.  

Ayekasong

Zyxa

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:41 pm
Ayekasong
fk12

Where have you been reading? My lack of savvy and lazy google searches have been relatively unsuccessful.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:21 pm
Zyxa
Ayekasong
fk12

Where have you been reading? My lack of savvy and lazy google searches have been relatively unsuccessful.

I haven't actually read the full version of the manga, but I've seen some summaries from dothackers.net There is a lot more info over there, and once in a while someone will post a screen shot.  

Ayekasong

fk12

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:43 pm
Ayekasong
fk12

Considering they're giving everyone Xth forms, not just the 8 epitaph users, I... sincerely doubt it.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:56 pm
Zyxa
Ayekasong
fk12

Mangafox has some of the first chapters.  

taurus_boy

Heywouldntyouknow

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:15 pm
CC2 HAs said it them selves. "This is the last .hack// entry but it will go out in glory." Since started playing .hack my dream was to work for CC2 and develop the next generation of .hack games, but for what some of you is saying that it isn't. for my dreams I hope not. also who else has Xth forms?? and no I am not a hit and run NOOB.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:18 pm
As sad as it is, yes, Link is the last game of the franchise. Unless they feel like redeeming themselves in the future.

To answer your Xth form question: Haseo is the only one to really receive one in G.U., but it would be feasible for Atoli, Kuhn, Yata, Sakubo, Endrance, Pi, and Ovan to receive one as well, since Xth forms come about by the complete fusion of the chararcter's psyche with their avatar (SOMEONE CORRECT ME ON THIS. IT'S 2 AM AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M SAYING.). However, Link gives everyone an Xth form. Tabby, Mimiru, Tsukasa, Kite... if they're in the game, they have one. Also, Xth Tokio's headpiece is very... phallic. My friend pointed this out to me, and I cannot unsee it.  

fk12

Master Endrance

Vicious Lover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:47 am
fk12
As sad as it is, yes, Link is the last game of the franchise. Unless they feel like redeeming themselves in the future.

To answer your Xth form question: Haseo is the only one to really receive one in G.U., but it would be feasible for Atoli, Kuhn, Yata, Sakubo, Endrance, Pi, and Ovan to receive one as well, since Xth forms come about by the complete fusion of the chararcter's psyche with their avatar (SOMEONE CORRECT ME ON THIS. IT'S 2 AM AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M SAYING.). However, Link gives everyone an Xth form. Tabby, Mimiru, Tsukasa, Kite... if they're in the game, they have one. Also, Xth Tokio's headpiece is very... phallic. My friend pointed this out to me, and I cannot unsee it.

Haseo's Xth was more or less Zelkova's doing, as well as the fusion, but I believe the Rebirth helped make such a feat possible.  
@Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff