View Results

Sanguine Roku

Shady Shapeshifter

18,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:16 am
The world is in turmoil after Geostigma makes it's return as a brand new disease, and those who fought for the planet are affected deeply. Cloud is missing, and the world needs a hero to face a new threat, one from the past....

Welcome to Mother's Legacy, a Final Fantasy VII thread. this RP will be updated on occasion to further the storyline by myself. The first story update will be in post 4.

The occ, here  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:18 am
Rules.

1. Type in proper English, or I will make fun of you.
2. Follow ToS or I will report you.
3.Profiles are required.
4. PM me all profiles.
5. Follow the rules.

Sanguine Roku

Shady Shapeshifter

18,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Brandisher 100

Sanguine Roku

Shady Shapeshifter

18,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:23 am
Characters.

Profile Skeleton

[b]Username:[/b] [_______]
[b]Full Character Name:[/b] [_______]
[b]Weapons:[/b] [_______]
[b]Abilities:[/b] [_______]
[b]Magic:[/b] [_______]
[b]Notes and Bio:[/b] [_______]
[b]Appearance:[/b] [post image here]

All characters require a biography, to include the originals.

The Originals:

Cloud Strife: Black Caped Man
Tifa Lockheart
Barret Wallace
Cid Highwind
Yuffie Kisaragi: Sword Monger
Vincent Valentine: Memory Manipulator Naminé
Reeve Tuesti/ Cait Sith
Nanaki/ Red XIII
Denzel
Marlene Wallace
Sephiroth: Black Caped Man
Rufus Shinra
Rude
Reno
Tseng
Elana
Genisis
Jenova: Yanueh

The New Faces:

Username: [Sword Monger]
Full Character Name: Shards
Weapons: Chains, a pen
Abilities: Extremely fast and agile
Magic: Bio3, Regen, Enemy Skill, Summon Leviathan
Notes and Bio:
File 327S
Test 1: Subject seems stable and able to react to stimuli. It should be noted that the subject is composed of cells from Project S and Project A.
Test 2: Subject reacts violently toward other specimens of the same series. Subjects 326S and 325S have been completely destroyed.
Test 3: Subject reacts to humans in a similar manner as other specimens. It should be noted that the subject is now restrained.
Test 4: [blood smear][scrawled] Specimen has the pen now, and she likes it much better than you....[rest of report is unreadable]

Appearance: User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:35 am
Story Update One.

It was around four AM when Yuffie stumbled into her kitchen in boy shorts and a tank top. as she reached out for the lights, her hand encountered something unexpected... the arm of a dead man. quickly recovering from her shock, she greeted the man.
"Hello Vincent. what brings you here?"
Vincent looked her in the eye as she flicked the lights on, and spoke in his gravelly voice, " Yuffie. I need your help."
She looked at him with concern and reached a hand toward him, but he caught it in that golden gauntlet clad hand.
"Don't touch me. it's dangerous..."
It was then that she noticed the gray tint to his face, and the strange hexagonal lines forming there.

Tifa stood in Cloud's room, looking around at the clutter in exasperation. She hadn't seen him in about a week now, and Vincent had just called to talk to him. His phone sat atop some scraps of cloth on the bed, and as she got closer, she realized that these were the tattered remains of the new outfit she had made him.
Something's Wrong....

in the wasteland outside of Midgar, A lone figure stands over an empty grave in an old SOLDIER uniform.
"She chose me this time, old friend. You're just a memory trying to be real again."

Story Update Two.

Simultaneously, all the Geostigma afflicted around the world either fell dead or were mortally wounded as the areas in their bodies affected by Geostigma simply ceased to be. Tissues, skin bits, and whole organs ceased to be. Vincent Valentine was the only soul on the planet immune to the effect. A text message goes out to all those who fought Sephiroth from President Rufus Shinra:

ShinRa
Have you found Cloud yet? I need to see him and all of you as soon as possible. a situation I was monitoring has gotten... worse. I'll explain in person.

--President ShinRa

Sanguine Roku

Shady Shapeshifter

18,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Brandisher 100

Sanguine Roku

Shady Shapeshifter

18,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:41 am
Shards looked out over the ruined city, calculating, plotting. She had to...You have to find-Stop that!

The voice again...it called itself her mother, told her to find someone. Shards found herself constantly resisting, but sometimes it was easier to listen. Stretching a little, with her chains jingling, she got ready to jump down from the destroyed tower and head toward Edge. Find?
Your brother...The response came.

With no further thoughts, Shards dove off her perch to plunge into the darkness of the ruins.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:26 pm
Vincent darted through the night towards Yuffie's house. He needed her help despertly. For it was only desperation that would cause the lone gunsman to admit and seek help. 'I'm far too much like Cloud it that respect.' he thinks glumly.

Clearing the last bridge he enters the mountain town of Wutai. He didn't expect anyone to be up and about at this late hour; despite the fact that Wutai was a vacation resort, which is why he had chosen to visit at such an odd hour. He wanted to be seen by no one.

Making it to Yuffie's house he slips in through an open window; grateful that he wouldn't have to pick the lock on her house. It was a skill he didn't want the Materia thief to realize he had. He settled in at her kitchen table and waited until he heard movement.

Once greeted he sighs, "Yuffie. I need your help."

Memory Manipulator Namine

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Sanguine Roku

Shady Shapeshifter

18,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:25 am
Yuffie padded down to her kitchen, looking for a way to quiet her growling belly. A shadow at her table, caught her attention, but it was late, dark, and she was fairly tired, so the materia hunter flipped hte light on. Yuffie blinked, first at the light, then at Vincent, before rubbing her eyes with two fingers. With a bit of worry, something that she had always hidden, the ninja reached a hand to the gunman.

"What's going on?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:44 pm
Vincent catches her hand with his Golden Claw. "don't touch. It's dangerous." he cautions letting go of her and turning so the light lit on his face and the geostigma on it.

"Do you happen to have a Proto-Materia? I know you have a large collection of Materia and I really need it." He says simply. meeting her eyes and then turning away.

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Sanguine Roku

Shady Shapeshifter

18,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:49 pm
Yuffie simply dumped a cookie jar into the gunman's hand, the silvery orb landing with a glassy ring,"You're lucky I didn't sell it yet..."

Despite the cocky tone, the look of worry didn't leave the materia hunter's face,"So really...what's goin' on?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:21 am
Vincent takes the materia and shoves it into his chest at his heart. he lets out a shuddering gasp and closes his eyes in pain as the materia takes effect. He starts to looks slightly more like Chaos but the signs of Geostigma begin to vanish.

"I'm not sure. one day I'm fine and the next...I have geostigma. I think I only got it because I didn't have the proto-materia anymore. You just saved my life Yuffie. Thank you."

He pauses here thinking. "We should try and get in touch with Cloud. He should know about this if he doesn't already." he adds finally.

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Sanguine Roku

Shady Shapeshifter

18,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:53 am
"And Nanaki... doesn't he have Jenova cells too? Does he even have a phone?" Yuffie set the jar back up in its place as she stepped over to where her phone was. She glanced back at Vincent for a moment,"It wouldn't be the first time...I saved you, I mean..." she couldn't help her cocky grin,"What would you do without me?"

Her hand set on the phone, just as it rang. Once she got over her shock, she answered and leaned over the gunman so that he could hear as well...

A familiar voice rang out cheerily on the other side,"How's our little hunter?" Reno greeted,"We need ya to find something...your old buddy Cloud. There's materia in it for ya." In the background, Rufus could be heard,"I said no such thing..." Reno continued,"Anyway, would you do that for us?"

Yuffie looked at Vincent,"Why do you want to find Cloud?"Vincent's recent Geostigma seemed to be connected to all this...could it be that Rufus had a relapse?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:01 pm
Vincent was about to answer that he thought Nanaki did have cells in him but didn't get the chance. The phone rang and Yuffie allowed him to eavesdrop on the conversation.

"Cloud's gone missing?" He asks before he realizes that if he can hear them; they can hear him. 'the timing couldn't be worse. and this CAN'T be a coincidence.' he thinks darkly

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Sanguine Roku

Shady Shapeshifter

18,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:15 pm
"Sorry, can't help ya," Yuffie answered in a sing-song voice and hung up.

She wondered if Vincent shared her thoughts,"Where is Cloud? Do you think the geostigma got him?"

Despite her careless attitude, Yuffie considered Cloud a friend, and worried from time to time...now was one of those times....

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:29 pm
Vincent frowned. "Call Tifa. She might know something." is all the answer he gives. he didn't want to think that cloud would have died.

"I wonder i the spring in the church is still there. if it still heals the stigma." He adds thinking out loud for Yuffie's benefit

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Sanguine Roku

Shady Shapeshifter

18,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:31 am
Yuffie nodded as she dialed Tifa's number. She didn't lean forward this time, leaving Vincent out for the moment.

"Hey, Tifa? Those Shinra guys were looking for Cloud..." she listened, her face slowly going pale as Tifa explained what she knew...Yuffie's eyes were on Vincent, but her expression was frightened...

Roleplaying Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff