Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Eclipse of Worlds

Back to Guilds

A PMD Guild like you've never seen before with a missions system and storyline to meet every RPers needs! 

Tags: Pokemon, Mystery, Dungeon, Roleplay, Literate 

Reply OOC Forum
Personals! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L Ahkmill
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:25 pm
Post some personal information about yourself that you'd like to share.
You're not obligated to post anything here, this is just for fun! ^^

This s**t be old, I do a new one later.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:44 pm
User Image
Meh face! (When I had long hair)

Name: Marisa

Height: 5'3"

Interests: Motorcycles, Pokemon, some animes, laptops, hardcore gaming, Resident Evil

AIM: marikazaicarus

Eloquent Creep

Hallowed Cultist

Stupid Pinata
Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:11 am
User Image
S-H-A-W-N is the name~ Wear it out all you want, baby.
Full name is Shawn Anthony Johnson, I answer to SAJ [Sage] and Chaos.
I am 22 years old.
A male of Irish/Celtic descent.
Favorite games: Resident evil series, Left 4 Dead, Any RPG game known to man, Pokemon [Of course.] and for some reason I totally dig Spyro the Dragon.
I own Pokemon Emerald, Ruby, FireRed, and the original Yellow as well as Crystal.
Raichu is my favorite Pokemon of all time, he is just so awsome.
In your face Pikachu fans! [Although I love all the CHUs. <3]

AH SNAPZ~ Not much more to say aside from me being a nice guy in general...I...can not be angry. Ever. I dont know...
I am slightly concieted, I'll warn you now. Luckily I havent let it go to my head...not that one.
You know you though it.
Mind out of the gutter people. XD
CHAOS, OUT~

[Updated Picture! Ignore the stupid a** camera angle...fricken cam...>>;
And my baby Butterz! RIP BUTTERZ!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:30 pm
User ImageLeh Rinazors:

I ahmm;; Marina Rae Fair. (Pfft. I wish.)

Pleeeaassee;; It's just Rina.

I ahmm;;
Fourteen, going on Fifteen years of age.

Most people;; Seem to think I'm older then I am. (Eighteen, really Ziggy?)

Whether it's because;; I actually type out my words,

Or;; just have an aged view on life, I have no freaking clue.

I can't say;; I've ever had a crush on someone. So I can't say what I am. Whether I end up with a chick or a guy, it wouldn't matter much to me. :'3 Although, currently, I have two wives and one female husband. -thumbs up-

I really love;;
Final Fantasy. Give me Zack Fair, and I will forever be in your debt. Also... Yaoi. And games. Lotsa games. :'3 Harry Potter. Marauders more specifically. Fanfiction/Art. I've met two amazing people through Art and Fiction. I like Vitamin water XXX flavor. ...I like anything, really.

I hate;; My irl friends. xD Not having Internets. ERIC (Damn boy with his yiff and knots. = n = ...jkiluEric.). When things are assumed D:, because that normally ends in a fight. And I'm so tired of drama D;

About my self;; I live in Canada. In an igloo. I ride a Polar Bear to school. In Alberta, where it gets freaking hot and then freezing cold. I'm fairly intelligent. My Social teacher is Batman. I really love hugs. I'm shy as hell when it comes to people I know and respect. xD

...Uh, I love yew? 8D

Candy goes B A N G

RolePlaying MoFo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:37 am
User ImageName: Dollie!

Sexuality: Straight! // Single

Likes: Talking to friends and I like playing Pokemon! (Hince, I'm here) Oh and I also love to role-play!

Dislikes: Hm, I'm not entirely sure... I don't like drama when I go to school... (I hate it more on the internet) I also don't like impatient People...

About Me: Ha-Ha, Yes that's me... Sorry I'm not like... Model-y? I guess Oh well! So yeah, I think I've pretty much told you everything... I can't think of anything else you'd want to know... Oh! And before you ask, yes my avatar is a boy...

Oh! If you read my about me, it said I was a boy... I realized that was confusing and I meant my avatar... Ha-Ha!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:25 pm
User Image

Name: Kyle William John Lucian C.
Birthday Aug. 24 (Innocent Virgo me~)
Whereabouts: PA
Religion: Arcest (Athiest, Pokemon style)
Aim: Candyman Lawliet

kwchups
Crew

Frozen_Archangel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:57 pm
User Image

Name: Paul A- You'll have to get on your knees to find out ;}

Sexuality: Gay as a straight line

Hight: 5' 7-8"

Weight: I'd rather shoot myself than tell you <3

Location: NJ b***h, home to guidos, pollution and elitists. Enjoy~

Race:
Uruguayan = 25%
Italian = 25%
Portuguese = 50%

Adjectives:
b***h - Sweet Heart
Obnoxious - Charming
Egotistical - Sycophant
Your King - Your Lover
Gemini - inimeG

Likes: Pokemon, some anime and manga, BOOKS, most fruit, yogurt, cats, cereal, and skinny white bois~

Dislikes: Cows, passion fruits, and ummmm... idk STUFF there's a lot of it, you'll hear me complaining.

AIM: Frozenhart15

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:52 pm
Hai gaiz...
Yes I will mispell for fun. XD

The only thing I will say is...
I love Soul Eater and PMD, but not anything else with pokemon, just PMD. Yaaaay end of info.  

FlashZero

3,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Carprincess

Tiny Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:50 am
User Image

Name: Carla

Birthday: May 28th~

Height: 4'10.5" [[Yeah I know, I'm short. >___> ]]

Location: Under your bed The small state in the East Coast known as NJ

Race: Hispanic Mutt [[Cuban // Uruguyan Mixx]]

Likes: PKMN [[obviously XD]], roleplaying, drawing, talking, playing video games, DDR, technology [[love-hate relationship]], free piggy back rides, colors, coffee, milk chocolate, sunshine, making people happy, shiny stuff, cats, and hugs <3

Dislikes: Cloudy nasty days, thunder an' lighting, needles, gore, violence, doctors [[even though my dad is one ^^o]], cold weather, seeing others sad, artists' block, writer's block, large amounts of dull school work, and being told that I look like a ten year old [[>___>]]

AIM: Caarllagirl

Other: Uhhh, picture is coming soon... As soon as I can find a decent picture to put up here. ^///^o Picture is here! <3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:45 am
Name: Michael "Hermes" "Roland" Rogers Refer to me as any of those, or make up a clever nickname. i don't really care.

Orientation/status: bi/ SINGLE. Probably gonna stay this way too, the way things seem to be going

Race: I'm white.
Location: California. would rather be in NJ, months ago, with a certain person.

ocupation: working his a** off trying to find a real job and get back into school. F*** the economy.
Likes: Most of the people here, some more than others, RPG games, RPing, pokemon, books, writing, music, and that I haven't killed anyone yet that I know of.

Dislikes: Many veggies, that my leg doesn't work right and is getting worse, missing everyone from Fresno, and the world. Mostly, not all of it. That's about it.

Pic: User Image

Me and the gang. I'm the one in black wearing glasses. The two oldest chicks are like sisters to me, the other ones a cousin. the guy way in the back is cousin Mickey, and the guy in the Yellow is my second best friend in the world, don't tell him I said that, and also my roommate.
Etc: If I ever scold you, just take it in stride. Know that it's just because I actually give a crap about you, which should make ya feel good~ I tend to be too nice in too many cases and too harsh in the wrong ones, and if you catch me on a bad day just say a prayer and hang on to your seatbelt XD
and for the love of all that is muffins, if I do something wrong, tell me. I like to be corrected.

Well, everyone, love ya, but mainly Tommy, Mari, and Carla~ <3  

Zephynoir

Fashion Pieces

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 12:02 am
User ImageName: Jamie

Orientation: Straight

Dislikes: rude people, fake people, and anything negative I guess.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:53 pm
Name: Jacob T. (I don't know y'all enough to tell you the rest >>')

Race: Hispanic/Dutch (so I look white :3)

Sexuality: Bi/Single (although most of my friend don't know about the first half >< wink

Astrological Sign: Aries~

Likes: POKEMON!!! o-o Anime, playing piano, reading, and the occasional writing. Oh and people who are willing to take my s**t with a grain of salt :3

Dislikes: Arrogance, blatant Ignorance, Mary Sues/Gary Stues, people without a sense of humor.

AIM: eclipsethebard

Why am I doing this: I felt like I should do this to get more involved in the guild ^^

... I may post a picture later... (I'm not the most photogenic person >>)

Oh yeah and I have OCD so... yeah, it may or may not become prevalent later on... .-.;  

DarrenShade

Amber Skyes

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:34 pm
I'm Amber.

I'm amazing. And very, very humble and easy to work with and friendly and nice and a fast poster and a GOOD PERSON.

There ya go. ;D

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:48 am
Name: Zack Fair (Ha! I only wish I was that cool!)
Actual Name: Tyler
Why I'm not telling you my last name: I'm on the Internet, fool! D8
Astrological Sign: Pisces (Fishies~)
Orientation: Straighter than a laser line/Single
Location of Current Imprisonment: Bethel, AK
Likes: Anime/manga, writing, reading, drawing, surfing the Web, roleplaying, visiting TvTropes (a lot), video games, swimming/hiking, meh, whatever else...

I used to swordfight, too. German two-handed style. Like Siegfried Schtauffen. Who is awesome. 3nodding
Dislikes: Stupid people, arrogant people (a subclass of stupid), asparagus, not having food, no internet, living here in Bethel, wind...

...I could literally fill this page full of things I hate if I wanted to. Seriously.

GAZE UPON MY UGLY SELF AND DESPAIR!! D:<

==~==

User Image

thegoodsamaritan
Crew

Dapper Prophet

Zios_Makena

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:06 pm
Why not

User Image

Name: James

Orientation: Straight and Single

Area of Residence: Western New York(I'm going to stress this....WESTERN! Not City -_-)

Likes: Manga, Anime, games, animals except bugs, reading. Not much else

Dislikes: Bugs, Annoying people(and it takes a lot to properly annoy me)  
OOC Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff