Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Force Unleashed 2 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Ginger Dude

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:15 pm
I missed the vga last week, and saw the trailer on youtube, and seems interesting, but only way starkiller would be alive is two reasons 1. He's a clone, which that's what i think, 2. Resurrected, seems idotic at first but there have been a few cases with this(Exar Kun, Emperor, etc.), the rancor thrower looks b.a, a giant predator mixed with space gorliia, is an odd matchup, but if you can make a rancor look like a dwarf compared to you and throw it across a huge arena then you are amazing, and this is i believe a what if instead of luke getting the whole savior status ordeal, starkiller takes his place, not that luke won't play a factor in he events to come, but hey talk people make this topic worthwhile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:35 am
Also there is a 3rd option: Starkiller never died razz

Not sure what else they can do with Starkiller. When they announced this I was hoping for some other Jedi to take his place, but this looks like it can be good. Hopefully in this they let you pick your lightsaber/style as well.  

Tron714
Vice Captain

Niaxus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:42 am
im just hopeing it will be better then the last one..dont get me wrong the last one was awesome...im just hopeing this one will be better  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:42 pm
Maybe it was noncanon like some other games.its still doesnt matter. : 0.o pirate  

williwonk

Haratio TaFotter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:21 pm
The trailer shows the main character using two lightsabers, but if they give you more options than that, I'll definitely look into it. The first was alright, probably my second favorite Star Wars game, but if they make some good improvements, the sequel could really be great.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:38 pm
It seems like George Lucas is whoring out his franchise again...

Don't get me wrong, the first one was great. But fitting that and the Clone Wars cartoons into the Star Wars cannon is just... not worth the effort.  

pathetic_negi_magician

The Ginger Dude

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:46 pm
No wonder technology looks primitive in the original trilogy, all this canon going on in the clone wars destroyed everything  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:41 pm
pathetic_negi_magician
It seems like George Lucas is whoring out his franchise again...

Don't get me wrong, the first one was great. But fitting that and the Clone Wars cartoons into the Star Wars cannon is just... not worth the effort.

Ahmen. I watched it once, thinking it would be like the older Clone Wars shorts. Needless to say, I only watched it once.  

Haratio TaFotter

Tron714
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:12 pm
I think instead of Force Unleashed 2, some developer should make something similar to Jedi Academy! Create your character and decide where your karma lies in the force. Pick your origins, your allys, what parts of the force you excel in.

I mean they should make something that fans want to see. Luke restoring the Jedi order and you becoming a part of that movement OR Battlefront 3!!!

sidenote - It kinda seems like I am asking for a Star Wars game based on the foundation of KOTOR/Dragon Age xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:52 pm
Tron714

sidenote - It kinda seems like I am asking for a Star Wars game based on the foundation of KOTOR/Dragon Age xD

Lol, you make that sound like a bad thing.  

Haratio TaFotter

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:13 am
KotoR is a star wars game... =/

Also a star wars game in a large universe with as much immersion as say, Arcanum or Fallout 2, set with live action combat, real choice and consequence, and multiple solutions would be the best experience for the setting, imo.

Then again, a modern game in almost any setting that follows all of those rules would be, phenomenal. AKA Oblivion or Fallout 3 done right. (as in with an actually good story, actual choice and consequence, and actual multiple solutions)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:23 pm
nitnit
KotoR is a star wars game... =/

Also a star wars game in a large universe with as much immersion as say, Arcanum or Fallout 2, set with live action combat, real choice and consequence, and multiple solutions would be the best experience for the setting, imo.

Then again, a modern game in almost any setting that follows all of those rules would be, phenomenal. AKA Oblivion or Fallout 3 done right. (as in with an actually good story, actual choice and consequence, and actual multiple solutions)

So, basically what Heavy Rain for the PS3 promises, but with more combat and a Star Wars setting?  

pathetic_negi_magician

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:23 pm
Never heard of it, but I'm skeptical whenever a game designer promises such things. Bioware, Bethesda, and Peter Molyneux all promised similar lofty things with their recent games, and mostly didn't come very close.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:37 pm
......life perhaps? idea  

The Ginger Dude

Master Xero_01

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:53 pm
Man this Game Is about to be just awesome the first one was sweet so the 2nd one is just gonna make it better  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff