Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rising Moon

Back to Guilds

the guild for all creatures of the night 

Tags: vampires, werewolves, creatures, roleplay, rising moon 

Reply ^-,..,-^ creature talk ( chat, creature debates )
zombies will eat your brains out (chat or die) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vampirekay1
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:04 am
the first chat forum
come here and talk or the zombies will git you

User Image

topic theme song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OARmqz48Mh0
(song: eat your brains: jonathen coulten)

rules:

* simple fallow the guilds chat rules (if you dont' no them they are)

* Be nice i don't want any fighting on the guild

* no creature is better then the other though i do enjoy creature debates so keep the debates clean no tareing down anyone

* Be open with idea's this is a guild for creatures to unit

* no cybering we don't want to read it so just don't do it so keep the chats clean

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:15 pm
woot i'm the first to post >.> <.<  

domenta
Crew

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:28 am
ok if i may ask what is with zombie movies i mean out of all monsters why zombies all they do is eat brains and flesh other then that there more gross then scary yet in the last 5 years i have heard of about 6 movies where zombies where the only threat to humans but don't get me wrong i am a huge fan ro resident evil. (Looking forward to the next one when it comes out.)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:55 pm
honistly i have no clue of that eather i dont' think there scary eather but they are a horror cherecter though i find them funny and i just want to hit them in the head with a baseball bat XD
whee
though i'm a great fan of left 4 dead biggrin

(no offence to my zombie people XD)  

vampirekay1
Captain

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:31 am
Give me your brain! lol there are good sides to zombies the only way to kill them is to take off there head or blow them up. (though blowing them up sometimes makes things worse like in night of the living dead when a bio hazard is what brought them to life and when they where blown up the rain brought even more of them to life.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:48 pm
haha ya though i must say my fav zombie moves though are zombie land and shaun of the dead XD

i made a how to _____a zombie (fill in the blank) movie once for a school project it was funny and i did a pretty good job on the makeup and blood for my zombie brother XD that we

(this was litarly a random video lmao )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FE9ILS7vl0  

vampirekay1
Captain

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:24 am
One thing bothers me about zombies. I mean who decided that zombies are monsters there cool in ther own rights and very hard to kill buttake away the flesh eating(more gross then scary) and lack of speech(witch is kinda making fun of mutes witch is a real problem some people face.) They seem like normal people just a bit deformed (of course what should you expect they where people that where brought back from the dead.)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:02 pm
hey i like they idea of zombies and the whole flesh eating monster part of it i thank it was a easy creation for the horror world and for that i give them props  

vampirekay1
Captain

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:36 am
True and in there own way they are scary. They are almost never alone(zombies tend to gathere) and at night they look like normal people. (by the time you notice there not your pretty close to being as good as dead)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:40 pm
ya see you have to give zombies props i mean in all realtiy if a zombie apocalpys happened that would be scary as ******** i mean really

i think that whas the whole idea of zombies any way so zombies were created to be like if this happened in real life your screwed

vampirekay1
Captain

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:33 am
you know i never thought about it that way. The worse part is the thing that brings them to life often is possable to happen out of the real world. take resdent evil the t-virus in someways could be made and have that very side effect.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 2:08 pm
mhm and in africa there was a drug africans would consume befor going into war that would make there skin color change blue and if you cut one of there limbs of or stabed them they still kept comeing after you you would littarly have to behead them to kill kill them  

vampirekay1
Captain

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 10:38 am
Maybe thats where the idea for zombies realy came from. question idea  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:27 pm
ya that was actualy a thorey of were it may have came from  

vampirekay1
Captain

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:10 am
One question what would happen if zombies became a real world thing instead of movies?  
^-,..,-^ creature talk ( chat, creature debates )

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games