Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Neighbourhoods!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favourite?
  Pleasantview
  Strangetown..or wotever its called...
  Veronaville
  Your own creation..8-) yay for the custom towns!
View Results

Greenzally

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:48 am
I was actually wondering...which neighbourhood is the most popular...Personally I hate emm..Strangetown (s'at wot its called??)..cause..its...brown..lol...gah! Sand annoys me...
And I luv emm..lol.o.o i forget..PLEASANT VIEW!!! and Veronaville..is like...farm town to me... sweatdrop

Discuss:
em...well...YOUR FAV NEIGHBOURHOOD!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:13 pm
*shrugs* I like Veroniville. It comes with a lot of good beginner houses, and I like to start people out at the State University and then send them there to start their lives. The town is mainly overrun by straight out of college couples, so it's rather fun. 3nodding  

FateNotDenial

tokkitoria

Brainy Bunny

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:27 pm
Verona *sniff* ville *sobs*

((see my topic to find out why I am so sad gonk ))

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:47 pm
I like making my own neighborhood, mostly because I like making the people and being able to make homes to fit them and be exactly how I like them.

I used to love Pleasantview, I had Cassandra marry Don and sent him a life of pure torture (kids, a job, and a permanent spot in the entranceway at the piano), while Cassandra was doing more Don-like things, like cheating on him with Darren. And Alexander dyed his hair purple upon reaching teenhood. The twins Angela and Lilith married the boy they were set for, and I kept Daniel and Mary Sue together, they had another daughter, and Nina and Dina couldn't stop having kids with different men. There was a whole story... and.... then I reinstalled my game. eek Suddenly I want to rebuild that.  

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

Lady Vina

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:15 pm
Pleasantville

But I like make my own neighborhoods so I can come up with odd storylines.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:58 pm
I have a massive legacy family going in Pleasantview... I have yet to play a single pre-packaged family though. I'm not interested in them cause I don't know what their past life was like. stare  

amandapace7

Iris Lise

Interesting Browser

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:21 am
I've only gotten into the Maxis made Houses in PleasantVille. I made my "real life" simmies in Strangetown so I pay no attention to premade families, and never really liked Varonaville.

I have one custom neighborhood for a legacy challenge as it was easier since there are no player controlled houses to worry about.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:09 pm
I stick with Pleasantview and Downtown...  

miname_sohma

smilylady

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:34 pm
I like Pleasantview the best  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 12:26 pm
I just delete all of the neighborhoods and then make my own.

[Ramen N00dles]

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:56 pm
Pleasantview is most definately my favourite. I play both the premade families and the ones created by me. I don't mind Strangetown, I've taken to a few of the premade families there plus two of my mates have made houses in Strangetown on my game. I absolutely HATED Veronaville. I have no ide why though. I just ended up using Veronaville to test cheats in so I deleted it in the end and created my own custom 'hood to replace it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:26 pm
I like Pleasantview, and my custom neighborhood (Black Cedar Cove.) cool

The new neighborhood that comes with the Seasons pack looks really cute, from the few screenshots I've seen. whee  

Super Goo

Newbie Noob

Charlock_McCloud

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:26 pm
When i first started out i took all the houses and familys out of all the neighbourhoods then started my own neighbourhood and put them all together xd

and called my neighbourhood SimsVilleX!

heh.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:49 am
My favs are my two custom neighbourhoods with all my own families. I also love strangetown and have managed to build up a couple of generations there. I liked Veronaville because of the elves, but beside that it and Pleasantview were just too boring.  

Spoilt_lil_missy

Meruda

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:59 am
I prefer playing with custom made nighbourhoods, but out of the maxis made ones I like Strangetown the best. Mostly because Veroniville and Pleasentview take way too long to load on my computer.  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff