Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
The Prophecy Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soty33

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:44 pm
Hey every one! what do you think about the PRophecy?

I think that Harry AND Voldemort will have to die. As sad as I am to say that Harry will die. crying .
To me it says that they can't live togeather but they can't live apart either.

So what do you think?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:51 pm
Personally, I think it means that if they live in the same world together for too much time, they'll both die.  

Elliot Salem

soty33

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:57 pm
ive never thought of it like that either.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:07 pm
I believe that Harry will kill Voldemort but I also think that Harry will die from preforming the spell (somehow).  

covo

godess_of_the_moon21

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:19 pm
i dont think so i think that one or the other will die cuz i heard a rumor were its said that the last line of hp is "harry,weres your scar" meaing that he prob killed vodi so the cures(scar) is gone  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:15 am
that really doesn't make to much sense because part of Voldermort's powers were pass to Harry and the scar is a representation of those powers. one possible theory is that someone may have to kill Harry in order to kill Voldermort. That seemed to be a bit much.  

Riku Stratus

Sectum_Sempra

Anxious Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:49 pm
covo
I believe that Harry will kill Voldemort but I also think that Harry will die from preforming the spell (somehow).

Yeah thats what I thought too  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 8:24 am
See i thought that Harry would have to die until JK introduced this Horocruxes idea and now i'm just curious to see whats going to happen next. With all the information she put into the 6th book you KNOW that she is just setting up the last book PERFECTLY!!! i can't wait!  

Usagi Dreamer Kohaku

breakawaylover11

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 8:34 am
Sectum_Sempra
covo

Yeah thats what I thought too
Same here.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:10 am
Hahaha I don't even speculate anymore because I'm sure I'm wrong. biggrin But that's half the fun I guess...

Before JK introduced horcruxes, I thought that the prophecy meant that only Harry could kill Voldemort (I don't think a simple Avada Kedavra would do it tho...). Now, I'm absolutely convinced that the ending is going to be VERY depressing and I'm not sure that Harry's going to actually deal the killing blow.

I know that in a lot of fanfiction, people make it so Harry kills himself and therefore kills Voldemort as well, but I don't think that's how it's going to turn out. *shrug*  

shoushirei

mystikdreamer

Mystical Dreamer

13,675 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:05 am
i think it jsut means that harry HAs to kill voldemort or voldemort HAs to kill harry, otherwise theyll end up killing each other. I think harry will come close to dying, but ron hermine, and maybe even his parents spirit will help him out. (kinda like in dragonball z when gohan beats perfect cell)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:46 pm
it all just seems a bit much with Harry dying in order to kill Voldermort. Its just like Dumbledore said, the Prophacy has no bearing on the events. What would have happened if Voldermort was never told the Prophacy? Would he have attacked the Potter's? Everything happened for a reason, something outside the Prophacy and in the end all Voldermort did was seal his (possible or ultimate) distruction.

To me, there are alot of things going on behind the scenes that we do not know about and for them to come to light, we need another book ^__^!  

Riku Stratus

LeighMae

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:29 pm
godess_of_the_moon21
i dont think so i think that one or the other will die cuz i heard a rumor were its said that the last line of hp is "harry,weres your scar" meaing that he prob killed vodi so the cures(scar) is gone

I only herd that the last word of the the chapter in the last book is scar. I like how you are thinking on that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:40 pm
LeighMae
godess_of_the_moon21

I only herd that the last word of the the chapter in the last book is scar. I like how you are thinking on that.

Here is what I belive. I think, and I know some of you do too, that Harry will kill Voldermort, at the same time that Voldermort kills Harry, therefore resuling in the defeat of Voldermort and his followers, and the Order and their followers will win the finally fight, but loseing the one person that ment a lot to them, the what I belive is the main reson for the Order. I think at that moment, when it is all said and done that the last statment in the book will be, "and he no longer had his scar." This meaning, when he died and killed Voldermort, his scar would be gone, sadly he will be too. That's what I think.  

LeighMae

Normalcyphobic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:28 am
To me, it means one will kill the other but die while doing so. They'll both die.  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff