Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Haven

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, demonic, nightmare 

Reply Deathgaze
VAMPS AND WEREWOLVES WHO HTE SLYERS COME HRE Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alternate_Alice1290

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:43 am
I SAY WAR TO THOSE DUMB OL SLAYERS I SAY WAR U HER ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VAMPIRES AND WEREWOLVES IF U CHOOSE TO KILL SAY I IF U HVE QUESTIONS GO AHEAD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:28 pm
Sign me up for this war! My stragizing capibilies will come in handy. Besides, it's fun destroying poor semi-defenceless slayers. twisted  

The Rutherford

jade1290

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:42 am
yay, war twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:58 pm
Jeeze! What do you guys have against slayers? They are only trying to protect others from being killed by souless vampires who aren't even worth enough to lick the bottom of my shoe. Sorry I just had to post here. I mean this forum was right above my forum which clearly states I AM A VAMPIRE HUNTER.  

Poison For The Soul

Lonely Smoker

JJPQ911

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:18 pm
I say that we should not just focus on vampires and wearwolfs. we should spread across all of the things that bump in the night. After this then the forces of evil can finally reign on the ground that is rightfully ours. Their will be no one able to stop us. We shall destroy all that is good and fluffy in this forsaken world that they are putting up as a "wonderful" world.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:41 am
i ate flffy things ._.'  

Dark Vampyric
Captain

Poison For The Soul

Lonely Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:36 pm
I feel that everyone who is posting in this guild has waaaay to much sugar in there diets.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:25 pm
im in  

Red_eyed_dreamer

Red_eyed_dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:26 pm
Melfry95
I feel that everyone who is posting in this guild has waaaay to much sugar in there diets.
Why do you say that? I eat almost no sugar.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:14 pm
and wat do u mean diet xD
eats a cookie* xd  

Dark Vampyric
Captain

Venstos

2,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:28 pm
I totally agree. War is the key.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:37 am
....I am speechless. If I could come up with smart aleck response right now I would. But instead I will go with this....STARFISH LOVES YOU!!!  

Poison For The Soul

Lonely Smoker

lord naraku69

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:37 pm
i no of a roayl army of foxes tht want to kill us all i say we start with thm thy have been nthn but troube for my clan  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:37 pm
any ideas for war oh and Vampire slayer well slay you first you have nothing left don't you and spread that demons are also aloud in here especially if their truthfull  

Alternate_Alice1290

Poison For The Soul

Lonely Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:54 am
What do you mean nothing left? I have everything.  
Deathgaze

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff