Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bar har har
  Wtf?
  Har HAR!
  I love your game :o
  Pole Horse(typos<3) +D?
  GOLD LOLFTWBBQSAUCELMAOHELICOPTER OWO!!!
View Results

CitrusAttackxD
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:26 pm
Anyway, being the first to post a game, I decided to do one of my favorites: The Corrupt Wish Game.
Examples should get you guys going <3:

Player 1: I wish that I was...
Fa-fa-fa-fabuloouuussss~

Player 2: You were so "Fa-fa-fa-fabulous" that everyone got jealous, thinking that your fabulous-ness, when rubbed would rub off. Thus you were grated on a large human grater, being grated into convient slices of fabulousness...and blood.
I wish that I had a cookie and a more positive sense of humor.

Player 3: After Obtaining your cookie (it was chocolate chip btw) your positive sense of humor made everyone laugh...even you o_o! Thus you laughed so hard you couldnt breathe and you died.
I wish that I could fly.
---------------------

So anyway you guys get it?
You make the wish above you go wrong and make your own wish.
Pretty simple huh? (and fun)

Here we go =]!

I wish candy fell from the sky <3.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:30 pm
So much candy fell from the sky that every one pigged out ( including you) That you all got diabetes the world ran out of insolen and you all died.

I wish i had Grimmjow Jaggerjaques as a b***h  

Dat Hatter
Crew

CitrusAttackxD
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:34 pm
I cosplayer I
So much candy fell from the sky that every one pigged out ( including you) That you all got diabetes the world ran out of insolen and you all died.

I wish i had Grimmjow Jaggerjaques as a b***h

o_o...

Inoue came with Uluquiorra, threw herself on Gimmjow, he fell in love, you said NO YOU'RE Mine BETCH D:<. Then Grimmjow betched you out and you became sad forever in love with PePĂ© Le Pew <3 (lol wtfruit?)

I wish that I could ride a unicooooooooooooooorrrrrrnn =D!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:37 pm
The unicorn would eventually get pissed at you and be all like Hoe get off me! And stab you with his horn. And you will forever have a hole in your chest!

I wish i was a model.  

Dat Hatter
Crew

CitrusAttackxD
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:45 pm
You became a model but became so vain, suddenly all the models were becoming taller (I know where this is going) you drank so much milk you exploded ;_; but no worries <3 everyone still loved the milk rain =D!

I wish I ... -cough- could be a guy for one day xp  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:47 pm
You would get so hung up on testosterone you rape a chick she gets pregnant you get sent to jail for life no probation! :]

I wish my life was an anime ( Have fun with this one XD)  

Dat Hatter
Crew

CitrusAttackxD
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:54 pm
I cosplayer I
You would get so hung up on testosterone you rape a chick she gets pregnant you get sent to jail for life no probation! :]

I wish my life was an anime ( Have fun with this one XD)

WHOA CHIZZLIEFLAKES DX MAYBE THE GIRLS WAS ON..IDK..ESTROGEN?!!?? anyway...

hurmm... in the anime you are to be the hero bu then the hero dies DX then gets ressurected as a squirrel that had to communicate with this girl to go back to where he died so that he may be ressurected BUT teh girl died and he switcched to other girls andthey died and yeah neutral really crappy anime story.

I WISH I WAS A COW  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:57 pm
Your a cow that live on a little peaceful cow farm and you think lifes good free food lots of sexy man cows BUT THEN!!! You get sent to the slaughter house and turned into steak!

I wish i was ichigo kurosaki!  

Dat Hatter
Crew

Tama Koimi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:20 pm
Quote:

you become ichigo but then u get attacked by hollows and get eaten in the face

i wish i was a suicide bomber  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:24 pm
Tama Koimi
Quote:

you become ichigo but then u get attacked by hollows and get eaten in the face

You becamea suicide bomber and er.. well doesnt this speak for itself...hmm..You were eating pie and suddenly you realized a bomb was in the pie and in ur tummy you exploded from the inside out ;_;

I wish I could ride in a

wahmbulance WHAMBULANCE wahmbulance

CitrusAttackxD
Captain

Tama Koimi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:29 pm
Quote:

You becamea suicide bomber and er.. well doesnt this speak for itself...hmm..You were eating pie and suddenly you realized a bomb was in the pie and in ur tummy you exploded from the inside out ;_;

I wish I could ride in a

WHAMBULANCE

u ride in a whambulance but they make a sharp turn u fall out and get run over by a taxi

i wish i was a fishy  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:37 pm
Tama Koimi
Quote:

I wish I could ride in a

WHAMBULANCE

u ride in a whambulance but they make a sharp turn u fall out and get run over by a taxi

i wish i was a fishy
You get eaten bye kisame

I wish i was a used tampon ( IDK LOL)  

Dat Hatter
Crew

CitrusAttackxD
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:58 pm
I cosplayer I
Tama Koimi
Quote:

I wish I could ride in a

WHAMBULANCE

i wish i was a fishy
You get eaten bye kisame

I wish i was a used tampon ( IDK LOL)

o_o lmfaoaoaskg the girl that used you was pms'in like a thunderstorm. You got so bloody (and UGH teh stentch DX!) that you passed a way o_o...

I wish I was a Soy Joy Bar lmaoz =D ima be eaten for shur?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:05 pm
My friend opened up a soy joy bar ( you ) And got really horny and used it as a d***o!

i wish i had a Klondike bar  

Dat Hatter
Crew

-The Guild-

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out