Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Guild Forum
1 Question to determind u r muslim or not... Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gun and Rose

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:23 am
Do you ever hold or eat... touch dog/pig??

if u ever... that mean u will have alot of sin....

but if u hold/touch with cover it ok... NO EAT!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:56 am
This is not a question -.-  

SteelSyborg

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:02 am
Nah, but is it haram to touch a dog?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:04 am
The_Pathan
Nah, but is it haram to touch a dog?

not that I know of.
I have a dog and my parents had never said anything about it.  

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:18 am
the 2 things muslims cant EAT are pigs and carnivorous animals (dog lions cats alligators anything that eats meat), but if ur like stranded on an island some were and the only food around is those animals, u can eat them so you dont starve god will forgive you.

and dogs are NOT haram to touch the thing with dogs is they are considered unclean, for example if u touch a cat or it licks you your "wodo" is not tainted you can still pray if u have not tainted it in other ways, if u clean you cats littre box you touched poop so ur wodo tainted and you have to do "wodo" again before praying.
With dogs even if they just lick your "wodo" becomes tainted and since dogs love licking things its inconvenient to have them around. stare
(some say even touching the dog will taint your wodo but I personally dont believe that)

it is preferred to not own dogs but if u have them for protecting your home like I do its fine, but you shouldn't allow a your dogs to live in the house, angle's dont like dogs and they leave any home with dogs in it (if the dog in in the garden it does not count as in the home)

And with pigs you cant eat them but there is nothing out there that says we cant use anything else in the pig like its hide or something.
but I like pigs I feel bad when there killed sad  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:56 am
Well said smile Thank You alot biggrin I could use that info 3nodding

It's also said the pictures scare angels away, is that true? :O Cuz then no angels in my house... sad

As litlle I always got hunted by dogs, dunno why. So i hate dogs, lol. I also get hunted sometimes now, but the dog usually has a owner to take care of the dog.

The owner always asks forgiveness, lol lol

Well, I don't really feel bad when pigs are killed. Death isen't that bad actually....

It seems like the animals are waiting to get slaughtered, like in Pakistan the goats were like comming 1 by 1 getting slaughtered infront of my eyes, it was a cool experience. To c how people halal slaughter. In Denmark they got a very bad way to slaughter, so it's not halal wink

Neways, they are kinda alive to be eaten.

Take a chicken for an example.

It has 2 possibilities, get fryed as egg, or become a chicken.

If it get fryed, then it's death.

If it becomes chicken, then it will get its kids fryed, and be eaten.

rofl  

The_Pathan
Captain

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:04 am
your horrible I love animals I cant stand seeing them get killed cry

I would rather see a man be killed and I have I cried more for the sheep!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:41 pm
um.. yeah... its not really bad when animals die.
Why do you think that allah put them on earth?
so that we can survive.. but it is our job to make sure that when we do kill them that we kill the in the most quickest way as possible so that they won't suffer.

and @ Pathan...
here where I live there are alot of halal restaurants. It is sometimes hard to find halal meat in the markets here so.. yeah you know how that goes  

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sanduckie

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:59 pm

I like cuddling Dogs, is that bad?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:27 pm
Cream Chu

I like cuddling Dogs, is that bad?

no sweety not at all but were ever ur dog licks you u have to wash it 6 times with water and once with soap then (if ur muslim) u have to do ur wodo again befor u can pray biggrin

I love ur signature Im a yaoi fan too!!! and naruto/ sasuke !! I love u already rofl  

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:29 pm
Bharatiyaa_ larki
so that we can survive.. but it is our job to make sure that when we do kill them that we kill the in the most quickest way as possible so that they won't suffer.

and @ Pathan...
here where I live there are alot of halal restaurants. It is sometimes hard to find halal meat in the markets here so.. yeah you know how that goes

Im a vegetarian stare  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:04 am
Fish of Steel
your horrible I love animals I cant stand seeing them get killed cry

I would rather see a man be killed and I have I cried more for the sheep!!!
I'm horrible? lol

Woah, u woul rather see a man (me) killed, than a goat? :O Subhanallah rofl

Ehh, u saw a man being killed infront of your eyes? :O How? :O

Quote:

and @ Pathan...

Ya well hee tey must import it from Turkey smile  

The_Pathan
Captain

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:19 am
Why a vegetarian? Why don't u enjoy what Allah gave to u 3nodding

Allah ordered us to so kurbaan, and for every person there has to be killed a amount of sheeps. We also need it.

U feel bad for the animals? But not the poor fishes, cuz they don't look sweet? 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:24 am
I saw a man being beheaded infront of my eyes I didn't even flinch
human have sinned they have hurt other no matter how small they are selfish greedy corrupt creatures.

but the only reason an animal will hurt u is if u hurt them they cant talk they cant say what they think and they have no one to protect them from things like being experimented on.

all the pain in this world is caused by human hands, that is why I feel bad for animals, and Im a huge animal lover I have 4 birds, 5 fish, 2 turtles, 2 hamsters, I used to have 2 ponies, 8 dogs and 13 cats and now I wana buy a ferret blaugh

and I don't eat fish either or crab of lobster especially cuz they way they are killed is sick and evil I rarely eat chicken when I start t get weak from bad nutrition since I don't really take care of myself sweatdrop  

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:06 pm
Okhti, You are mashallah full of feelings, but You have to understand that it is our nature to do this. Vegetarian is something hindu, we are muslims. We are the strong ones, we should eat meat.

I feel bad for a human cause if a human dies it will hurt his family very hard. But if a animal dies, the animal will get peace in paradise. And we will get good deeds, and a good stomack.

And Masha'allah!!!!! That's many pets biggrin I like them too smile Just not big fan of those pet animals, it's annoying taking care of them and holding them in a prison. I like more rare animals like wolf, tigers, bears, and all those. Well I wonder how ur house looks. 8 dogs 13 cats.... sweatdrop

Masha'allah, well i'm more to plants. I like the nature. Plants even have souls, so does trees biggrin

Neways, enugh of that lol

Well, i still can't get u dont like animals getting killed??? It's said by Allah to happend, and to eat it.

You got blood problems right? U need to eat protein, from meat. The animals wont get mad at u for eating them, so don't worry okhti smile  
Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff