Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Guild Forum
This is for ANYONE who has any questions about Islam Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:28 am
Hey ppl I have noticed that when ever some one asks something 20 ppl answer in 20 different ways and I think that would be confusing for almost anyone let alone non muslims who have no idea what we are talking about and would like to learn about Islam.

so this thread is for anyone who has questions, I'll answer them Im arab I live in the country were Islam first started I have been studying Islam since before first grade and all my knowledge is 100% accurate for the things I dont know I will look for the answer and reply to you all, but Im sure that I can answer 90% or ur questions on the spot blaugh
I not bragging or anything plz dont misunderstand but for the muslims I want to help you all to truly know the beauty of ur religion and for non muslims I want you to know the truth about Islam that were are not terrorists or sickoz. scream

and this is the best idea I came up with so far sweatdrop

so ask all you want heart blaugh

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:19 pm
Alright, if it becomes a succes i can make this a sticky okay? smile But where do u want it? Islamic Discussion??

smile

I'll give u a test question, lawl wink

How do jinns look? And where are Gog and Magog right now? (some say in outer space, some say under earth, some say they are hiding in Georgia, some says they are normal humans and....) lol.  

The_Pathan
Captain

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:06 pm
sure but tell me what a sticky first loool

you started off with a hard one lol whee

well I cant remember exactly how jinn look I don't think we were told exactly but in about 12 hour I'll have the answer 3nodding

*Im gona give u a much more detailed answer about yajooj and majooj so I deleted this one so no one would read it later and get the wrong info*
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:45 am
I seen big youtube video about them, read lectures about them, and discussed about them. Still, everyone sayssomething diffrent lol

LOL!!!

It's said Zul Qarnayn the guy who made the WALL, were a prophet by some, and some even says he was Alexander the Great. Some says jajooj and majooj were Kazahs, and stuff like that.

I also read about they were made by Adam and the earth, and not Eva. I think the must be under earth, since adams seed went into earth. And they are digging to come up. Or else people woudl have found them already.

And the center of the earth thing, NO WAY. They have to come out, cuz when they come out they will kill all animals and humans except the muslims leaded by the Messiah/Jesus who will lead us muslims to the mountain of Tur, and pray. Then they will die. Then life is gonna change on earth, a glass of milk can feed a whole village. Then it will be judgement day.

LOL  

The_Pathan
Captain

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:29 am
I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID ABOUT YAJOOJ AND MAJOOJ!!
I just got a book about them its so interesting and its very detailed I'll read it and reply Im so excited biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:52 am
Whats omniscience of Allah?

Can Allah do everything?

What is your age? xd  

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:54 am
Okay thank you okhti biggrin I'm excited to hear it xd

Yes Allah can do everything, and she is around 27. Hijra biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:02 pm
tassan

Can Allah do everything?

What is your age? xd

1-I dont know what omniscience means cuz english is not my first language but i looked it up in the dictionary and it means (know everything) right?

if so ur question would be I guess "does god know everything?" if so then yes of course
he knows what ur gona do before u do it.

before even Adam was created god made something called "al laoh al mahfooz" and its sort of a book it has a list of every person that has ever been created or will be created it has in what they have done and though from birth to death.

if u tell me what about free will I will tell u we all have free will but god knows what we will pick anyway and he put it down before hand I mean he's GOD, no matter the culture nothing is bigger than GOD right eek .

and even if he didn't know before had he sees all right so logically he would know all right smile

2- of course god can do everything!! just stop right now and look around u, think of the desk ur on(if ur on one xp ) its made of wood, wood is cells just think of the complexity of this cell how small it is and all it did before it was cut down to keep the tree alive, think about nature how every thing is perfectly balanced.
think about the stars and the planets how the hole wold is in perfect equilibrium, truly think about how ur body works, something so complex could not have just been made by accident, god created AAAALLLLL THAT what can he NOT make!! 3nodding

3-IM NOT EVERN 22 YET "PATHAN" MADE ME 6 YEARS OLDER IM GONA KILL HIM scream

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:18 pm
Fish of Steel
tassan

Can Allah do everything?

What is your age? xd

1-I dont know what omniscience means cuz english is not my first language but i looked it up in the dictionary and it means (know everything) right?

if so ur question would be I guess "does go know everything?" if so then yes of course

before even Adam was created god made something called "al laoh al mahfooz" and its sort of a book it has a list of every person that has ever been created or will be created it has in what they have done and though from birth to death.

if u tell me what about free will I will tell u we all have free will but god knows what we will pick anyway and he put it down before hand I mean he's GOD, no matter the culture nothing is bigger than GOD right.

and even if he didn't know before had he sees all right he logically he would know all right smile

2- of course god can do everything!! just stop right now and look around u, think of the desk ur on(if ur on one xp ) its made of wood, wood is cells just think of the complexity of this cell how small it is and all it did before it was cut down to keep the tree alive, think about nature how every thing is perfectly balanced.
think about the stars and the planets how the hole wold is in perfect equilibrium, truly think about how ur body works, something so complex could not have just been made by accident, god created AAAALLLLL THAT what can he NOT make!! 3nodding

uh.. omniscience is a writing technique ... its when you tell the story from a god like point of view. So the narrator is the person who knows everything..
In this case real world... Allah is the omniscience of all things  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:21 pm
Fish of Steel
tassan

Can Allah do everything?

What is your age? xd

if so ur question would be I guess "does go know everything?" if so then yes of course

if u tell me what about free will I will tell u we all have free will but god knows what we will pick anyway and he put it down before hand I mean he's GOD, no matter the culture nothing is bigger than GOD right.

and even if he didn't know before had he sees all right he logically he would know all right smile

We are all old..
What is wrong with being old??
Age is a blessing.. you know how many people don't make it to see age 20?  

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:31 pm
Bharatiyaa_ larki
Fish of Steel
tassan

Can Allah do everything?

What is your age? xd

We are all old..

when u turn 22 u'll understand stare  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:50 pm
Fish of Steel
Bharatiyaa_ larki
Fish of Steel
tassan

Can Allah do everything?

What is your age? xd

We are all old..

when u turn 22 u'll understand stare

hahahaha... ok
but I still think that age is a blessing because just think you are 22, and that is not even old!!
some people don't even live long enough to reach that age.
That is why I am grateful for each day that Allah gives me. So essentially I celebrate each day as if it was my birthday.  

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:55 am
Quote:
3-IM NOT EVERN 22 YET "PATHAN" MADE ME 6 YEARS OLDER IM GONA KILL HIM
Well, muslim calender???

Lol, indeed ur gonna kill me mrgreen

How many winters did u survive? And when is ur birthday? smile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:00 pm
Fish of Steel
tassan

Can Allah do everything?

What is your age? xd

if so ur question would be I guess "does god know everything?" if so then yes of course

if u tell me what about free will I will tell u we all have free will but god knows what we will pick anyway and he put it down before hand I mean he's GOD, no matter the culture nothing is bigger than GOD right eek .

and even if he didn't know before had he sees all right so logically he would know all right smile

ok since you are 21 I am going to rather debate then say directly that you are right (yes you are btw XD)

planets do not have equilibrium XD

uranus does not rotate like other planets do, neither is our body perfect, our appendix bursts for almost no reason and a person dies if he does not get a transplant is that equilibrium and perfectness?  

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items