Reply </~~~~~~~~~~~Out of Character~~~~~~~~~~~>
Quick Question Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Original Cheza

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:56 pm
Hi everyone. Im not exactly sure where such a post like this should go. I tried to look around to find a suitable place but I was somewhat clueless so please, if this is the wrong thread for this, then tell me. But my question is, how do I 'fight' for the rank of beta female? Is there a certain spot in the roleplay that me and the other person should go and roleplay a scene out? Or are we watched by crew members and are picked that way? Maybe I missed a thread that would anser this but I couldnt really find any post and explained this. Sorry if its a stupid question, but im just slightly confuzzled.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:12 pm
i'll be the one your fighting with sweetie. And in all honesty I have no idea. It wont be until later one of our wolves are made it. Just start cozying up to Alania, when the thought enters the she wolves minds, and they let it become apparent, they can fight for it if they ever meet. -sigh- im not sure how that would work, how would one wolf win? maybe we could roll dice or.... idk. lol  

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:37 pm
Weeeell, I haven't really delt with rank contests before but I think it'll pretty much go as Cuppy says. T'was not a stupid question, it's totally legit. I think perhaps whoever comes out on top would be decided with perhaps Alania (my alpha) and one of Fauna's wolves observing/judging the fight. That or we go to first blood? Thatway nothing is lethal and such. :3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:16 pm
but that still isnt quiet fair Athena. I could just be like - Asudam lunges forward, her first attack being one to draw blood, her fnags clipping the other females ear, shredding it- or idk. lol.  

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:32 am
Yes, I see what you would mean by that...

Hm, well I have a few D20s I could roll and have each of yu with a certain range of numbers, you pick either highs or lows to determine which way the average of however many rolls ends up. That way it would be entirely up to chance though...

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3 rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:47 am
we could always roll dice lol. person with the highest number wins that attack and gets to hit them, but then the whole who wins could be up to you two, and you could even roll a dice and whoever gets the closest number wins the battle?  

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:03 pm
Ooo I get to be apart of this! I feel special again.
*Cough*
-sits proper and professional-
Alright, I think dice is a very very fair way, cause I have no other ideas for the whole 'Fair' fight. But yes, this would be an awesome rp experiance.
Maybe we should have a fight system, but Only for this?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:15 pm
-announcer speaks- in this corner we have Asudam, weighing at 80 pounds this girls got a harsh bite to her

In the blue corner we have cheza's wolf (enter name here) weighing at an equal 80 pounds, this is gunna be a close fight out there.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN
-ding ding ding-

im really bored. TT.TT dont ask  

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

The Original Cheza

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:11 pm
Alright! I just didnt know where to post this! Other places would eat your face if you didnt post it the right spot so...hehe.

Rolling dice seems fair enough, there have been a few different places that dealt with batlles differently.

-dice
-roleplay battle
-or who the crew and leaders of the rolplay/guild thought was right for the rank.

Any way is fine I just wanted to carlify and make sure what I would be doing when the time comes.

Cupcake3- OH YES QUITE A BATTLE INDEED. hehe, her name is Saveen. (( Whos profile STILL needs to be posted. Ill get to that now but Im in the process of figuring her history. Might just drag one from one of my dead characters xD ))

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:15 pm
We can RP this out in one of the threads so there could be spectators if they wish. I think it could be more interesting that way. The Mountainside will do nicely since that seems rather like a good place for an epic battle sequence. wink

You can rp out how your wolf attacks based on the amount of damage delivered based on this system I just devised:

~~~
There will be 5 attack rounds

- Roll a D20 for effectiveness of your attack per round. A range of 1-2 is a miss, 3-7 is roll one D6, 8-12 is two D6, 13-17 is three D6, and above is a critical hit which is three D6 plus an automatic 5 damage.
- Tally up the damage done to your opponent each round, giving what each of your rolls were for clarification and truthfullness.

Finally, whoever racks up the most damage against their opponent by the end of 5 rounds is the victor of the fight.
~~~

It seems to be the fairest solution to rely up chance for this since simple roleplaying can lead to bias and autohitting. If this works well, then perhaps we will use this for future rank disputes as well.

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

The Original Cheza

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:29 am
That actually seemed incredibly fun! Im very excited now!

But, im slightly confuzzled over the 'D6' thing. Maybe im thinking over it to hard but what does that mean?

3-7 is roll one D6, 8-12 is two D6, 13-17 is three D6

Im going to get my lovelys profile up right now and whenever Cupcak3 is ready we can begin. Ill have Fyren watch. hehe. >]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:26 pm
sweatdrop
My bad, I'm a gamer...
D6 is a six-sided dice and a D20 is a twenty-sided dice
(if you have one, otherwise a random number generate works too).

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

The Original Cheza

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:15 pm
Oh I thought so but I just didn't know for sure.

So, we roll a 20-sided dice and the higher the points are the more critical the attack becomes and after five rounds, we count up the total number or points and whoever has more wins? Hehe I sound like such a loser but I would simply hate going into this thing not even knowing what the heck I'm doing. But I'm ready whenever, I was going to pop Fyren in somewhere but ill have him on the sidelines of the battle so he actually has something to do. Reason why I have started rping yet.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:24 pm
lets see if i understand exactly how were tallying this up.
First you roll a 20 sided right. Then depending on the number (lets say i get a six)then i roll one six sided dice, and the number i get is the amount of damage done? So if I was to hit a 3 i would get that many points against her, whoever getting the most points of that turn gets to hit them? And with 2 six sided you would add the numbers? like 5 + 3= 8 total damage? i wanna make sure i know exactly what to do.  

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:04 pm
Yuppers, you're both right. Though each time you both get to attack eachother, it's not a who is stronger sort of thing since in battle, both sides take the blow. I'm back now so you can jump on in at the Mountainside I guess. I have Alania head over there. :3

</~~~~~~~~~~~Out of Character~~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff