Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:43 am
you may be wondering why the title says power ranger come back well it seem that they are going to re air the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers at first I thought this was fake but it's really true they are going to start showing it on January 2, 2010  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:25 pm
link please  

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:21 pm
xemnas-phandom
link please

sorry I don't have a link to it I had to find it out myself  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:09 pm
yeah its coming out after the new years, they have a video for the new toys they made for it. heres a link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3gTj02zg0o

oh heres another video talking about the show... well abit
not alot in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2Kfwxgw2qc  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:08 pm
oh god why do I have the feeling they are going to ******** it all up  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:56 am
At least its not a re-broadcast or Saban's Masked Rider...I actually liked most of the old school US Ranger's especially the JDF episodes along with Dinothunder because of his return to the series.

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:13 pm
Inui Takumi
At least its not a re-broadcast or Saban's Masked Rider...I actually liked most of the old school US Ranger's especially the JDF episodes along with Dinothunder because of his return to the series.

I know what you mean he was like the best ranger ever  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:06 am
I was up late and couldn't sleep and I happen to see that the rebroadcast of power rangers was on so I thought I would watch a little bit of it but what I saw was not the power rangers I remember, I don't remember any Adam West batman sound stuff you know like the word bam or pow showing up and they mess up the opening and they mess up the logo how do you even do that and they added some wired poses art for when they are fighting like I said I don't remember any of that and the power rangers is burn into my mind for years to come  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

HellfireSamurai

Pure-hearted Scrapper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:18 am
When I hear about the series coming back on the air my first thought was : " How is Disney gonna screw upo my childhood memories now? " followed by " Wait they can;t nscrew it up becuase of how old it is and how old the actors are now...phew. " . I knda figured that they would do a new title sequance so that doesn't bother me as much but as G said the fact that they " Adam West Batmannned " the show dissapoints. Disney has yet again proved that they can do the imppossible - in this case ruining the most finnancely profitable series of the whole franchise along with all my child hood memories of the show. Thuy Trang is probally rolling in her grave. On a lighter note if you guys could swing by my MMPR arena entry in my avi and let me know what you think of my homage to the best Ranger ever I'd greatly appreciate it.

At least we have Jason David Franks UFC debut sometime in the future to look forward to.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:25 am
HellfireSamurai
When I hear about the series coming back on the air my first thought was : " How is Disney gonna screw upo my childhood memories now? " followed by " Wait they can;t nscrew it up becuase of how old it is and how old the actors are now...phew. " . I knda figured that they would do a new title sequance so that doesn't bother me as much but as G said the fact that they " Adam West Batmannned " the show dissapoints. Disney has yet again proved that they can do the imppossible - in this case ruining the most finnancely profitable series of the whole franchise along with all my child hood memories of the show. Thuy Trang is probally rolling in her grave. On a lighter note if you guys could swing by my MMPR arena entry in my avi and let me know what you think of my homage to the best Ranger ever I'd greatly appreciate it.

At least we have Jason David Franks UFC debut sometime in the future to look forward to.

holy crap he's doing UFC I have got to see that the first green and white ranger fighting for real  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

HellfireSamurai

Pure-hearted Scrapper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:29 am
He hasn't made his UFC debut yet but he is in MMA. He's probally the only original male ranger who has stayed in shape since the series and he has bulked up more too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:31 am
HellfireSamurai
He hasn't made his UFC debut yet but he is in MMA. He's probally the only original male ranger who has stayed in shape since the series and he has bulked up more too.

ok I got to know were that stuff comes on I don't really care for it but that changes everything  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

HellfireSamurai

Pure-hearted Scrapper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:51 am
Here is the link to the original MMA Weekly article :

Power Ranger to MMA fighter

And here is a link to when TMZ covered the same story that compare how he looked back when the movie came out to his current appearance:

Power Ranger wants a UFC fight  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:57 pm
I did a web search on JDF a few weeks ago and was surprised to see this. For me it was strange seeing him with all those tattoos. There is no dought hes going to kick much a**. I'm looking forward to following his career from now on.

So whos up for some re-broadcasts of BeatleBorgs and VR Troopers running back to back with campy batman-esq MMPR! They might as well destroy them all right...I accidentally caught the middle of an episode recently and it did the BAM! thing when Bulk and Skull were hitting people with pies.

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:17 am
the show back in the 90's was goofy already I don't see why they had to add things to it all I know if they did it back then it may have not went as good as it did I don't know I'm just guessing but they better keep off the BeatleBorgs that was the closes we got to a kamen rider here without ******** it up  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff