Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Favorite way to play? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite way to play?
  Life Mode
  Buy/Build Mode
  Album Mode
View Results

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:43 am
Do you have a favorite way to play? Personally, I love making houses and things in build and buy mode, sometimes more than I like playing with the sims themself.

What about you?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:33 pm
I like the life mode best. To keep it interesting I play things like Legacy Challenge, or made real life simmy style.

I get bored of build mode really easy as I am not very good at it. *shrugs*

Album mode well.. because you can't upload a large file to the sims exchange it's futile.  

Iris Lise

Interesting Browser

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:33 pm
I'm pretty good with build mode, maybe I'll upload some of my work so you can see it.

Oh, I do have this...

Not a building I made, but rather a set I recolored.

http://thumbs.modthesims2.com/images13/MTS2_78657_Rachel8575_Fashionista_Set.JPG (picture)

(I made it a link because... it's big)

...It's available for download too! I have some other things too....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:50 pm
Usually it just depends on what kind of mood I'm in. If I just feel like I need quick fun, then life mode would be better. If I feel like I wanna make something really complex or to achieve something that I can be proud of, then I'll just build some complex house. Sometimes I feel like I wanna look back at old memories in album mode too ^.^  

miname_sohma

SirEmino
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:57 pm
I'm a sims movie maker, so I used the video capture A LOT!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:12 pm
I build when I'm in the mood. If I didn't have to reinstall the Sims 2 I'd show off a house I made called Desert Paradise. I mainly specialize in affordable, flow efficient houses but sometimes I create huge complex ones.

I mostly play life mode though to create stories, don't do Album mode though cause its too much of a hassle for me.  

Lady Vina

smilylady

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:37 am
i like both Buy/Build & Life Mode, but my fav. would be Buy/Build Mode.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:56 am
I love to build Houses. I love making wild and unusual house. But I also like to see if the sims like it and so far they have. ><  

Anonymous_Angel

mnkyspaid

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 12:50 pm
i like life mode the best. building things are ok but it get boring faster i think.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:39 pm
sims heart heart heart

sims heart heart heart

sims heart heart heart  

Avian+Rox

Briannabo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:44 pm
I Like Life Mode the best and Build Mode. I like Life Mode the most because I get to control their lifes.. it gives me a feeling of power xd 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:56 am
I love building houses and lots too! On the Regular sims, the only thing I go on for is building houses and families... then after a week of them living, I start over... sometimes.

EDIT: But on Sims 2, playing with them is the real fun, its the whole point of the game-> control over lives whee  

cottonkandynb

Kitties_at_the_disco

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:55 pm
I like building the houses, and creating the sims, but i also like controlling them... Its a hard descision for me..  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:37 pm
I love eventful things like weddings,birthdays, & partys. I love those things because I can capture them in the camera mode.
heart

Territorial Art

Spoilt_lil_missy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:54 pm
I definitely like Live mode best. I love playing my families and growing them up. I rarely visit the album and I'm not good at building things so I don't do that much either. Also I'm now over large buildings because they take too long to play, and all my lots are really small with really simple houses. It's great.  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff