Reply Music Discussion
top 5 best ever rappers list * wit pics* Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ishi Of Tha Beast

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:09 pm
whats good yall i no alot has changed the game since dem days when wu tang was on full blast ice cube was hot slik the shocker was the worst rapper alive but they some real rap fans here so show me your top 5 best ever and you can check out mine

~my top 5~

1. Rakim-User Image the fiend on the mic period

2. Big l-User Image
has that fast lyrical blasting style that could have been way bigger if had a few more years

3. Nas-User Image he like the jack of all trades

4. Notorious b.i.g User Imagehas one of the best if not best flows of all time with the word play to put yo a** to sleep

5. AZ User Image whos the guy that said Visualizin the realism of life and ******** who's the baddest a person's status depends on salary
And my mentality is, money orientated
I'm destined to live the dream for all my peeps who never made it
cause yeah, we were beginners in the hood as five percenters
But somethin must of got in us cause all of us turned to sinners
enuf said if nas is a 5 out of 5 he is a 4.3  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:11 pm
Not bad  

Desperado bloo

prince_W-A-L-E_dynasty jr

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:16 pm
jay-z killed nas when they was beefin

'you know who did you know wht wit you know who, lets leave that between me and you'

hahaaa he was talkin bout when he banged nas wifey....hahaaaaa  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:02 pm
ye jay zs a** looks like a camel and nas is a better rapper than him only thing jay z has on nas is money lol  

Ishi Of Tha Beast

eBoz74
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:14 pm
i still like jay z better then nas though even after the beef  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:16 am
Nas is first then Jay-Z
:p  

Lil_Toymachinegirl
Vice Captain

ReIevant

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:07 pm
Yeeeaa, but Jay-Z ain't the Jay-Z he was back then.
He used to be sick as hell though.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:17 pm
MC Relevant
Yeeeaa, but Jay-Z ain't the Jay-Z he was back then.
He used to be sick as hell though.

thank you someone that agrees  

eBoz74
Captain

Georg-Pryme

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:12 am
Alright I'll toss mine up then I suppose.

1: First off is Del Tha Funkee Homosapien. One of the Most Intelligent Rappers in hip hop history, his stuff takes thinking to listen to and really like...well sometimes, other times you get it right off the bat because of his dope delivery. From what I've heard he can freestyle great.
User Image

2: Next I have to say MURS because his stuff always makes me think and the beats that are on his songs really catch the ear and makes you listen. Another dope freestyler.
User Image

3:Representing the UK I have to say VDoubleO. He has stuff all over youtube and he's really fast when he spits but if you read his lyrics they are pretty damn good.
User Image

4: Next up is a bit of an odd rapper, but Busdriver...his avant-garde style really sticks with me and his beats are usually really good. I can't help but appreciate what he does.
User Image

5: Last up again from the UK Slick Rick. Most of you should know Slick Rick and if you don't please I urge you to go listen this dude was and is dope as hell and one of the best story tellers in hip hop.
User Image

So yeah those are my five top picks.If you don't like them...well that's on you because I still do and that won't change.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:19 pm
Georg-Pryme
Alright I'll toss mine up then I suppose.

1: First off is Del Tha Funkee Homosapien. One of the Most Intelligent Rappers in hip hop history, his stuff takes thinking to listen to and really like...well sometimes, other times you get it right off the bat because of his dope delivery. From what I've heard he can freestyle great.
User Image

2: Next I have to say MURS because his stuff always makes me think and the beats that are on his songs really catch the ear and makes you listen. Another dope freestyler.
User Image

3:Representing the UK I have to say VDoubleO. He has stuff all over youtube and he's really fast when he spits but if you read his lyrics they are pretty damn good.
User Image

4: Next up is a bit of an odd rapper, but Busdriver...his avant-garde style really sticks with me and his beats are usually really good. I can't help but appreciate what he does.
User Image

5: Last up again from the UK Slick Rick. Most of you should know Slick Rick and if you don't please I urge you to go listen this dude was and is dope as hell and one of the best story tellers in hip hop.
User Image

So yeah those are my five top picks.If you don't like them...well that's on you because I still do and that won't change.

iight iight nice uk going hard on your list use to listen to slick rick all the time childrens story La Di Da Di Teenage Love etc  

Ishi Of Tha Beast

Georg-Pryme

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:37 am
Quote:
iight iight nice uk going hard on your list use to listen to slick rick all the time childrens story La Di Da Di Teenage Love etc

Yup Yup La Di Da Di is classic and Children's story is great.

Have you heard any of VOOs stuff (VDoubleO) He's actually really good. Of course I'd recommend any of those on my list.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:51 am
Georg-Pryme
Quote:

Have you heard any of VOOs stuff (VDoubleO) He's actually really good. Of course I'd recommend any of those on my list.

yea he has talent str8 up speed wit a good lyrics like hes twista but better rhyme wise and still has that speed heard something u might feel  

Ishi Of Tha Beast

Georg-Pryme

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:39 pm
DatNergoMakveliBeDaI11est
Georg-Pryme
Quote:

yea he has talent str8 up speed wit a good lyrics like hes twista but better rhyme wise and still has that speed heard something u might feel

Yeah faster then Twista I believe. Something you Might Feel is a great one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Biaq0TIJGcs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtLth4uOE_Q&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4l7CTX-5pE&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMZsngfToBg&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZx0cuqUXSQ&feature=channel ((One of my favs))

Any of these are really good.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:12 pm
TUPAC NEEDS TO BE ON DA LIST.

thanks heart  

x-MangoIceeT

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100

Georg-Pryme

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:55 am
k3ki-x
TUPAC NEEDS TO BE ON DA LIST.

thanks heart

Pac's alright, but he was never one of my favorites, liked him more the Big though. and Ballad of a Dead Soulja was one of my favs from him  
Music Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff