Reply The City of Parte`
Club Banners Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:56 pm
To get an official banner please fill out the following fields.

Your Requested avatar sad either what your avatar currently looks like or what you would like on your avatar)
Your Expression: Either one of the existing ones or an emoticons(though unanimated)
Your Requested Bishi Avatars: (who from what series and what items you wish to have on them, NO Nakie avatars as those are NOT allowed on gaia. As well there is a four bishie limit, I simply cannot fit more than that on a banner...)
Your Bishi's Expressions: (shock, fear, rebellion, once again, only the existing facial expressions or emoticons for an example of what I mean, see Ermak's fan club banner, E-chan's avatar is featured with the " eek " emoticon)

More fields(such as backgrounds and messages) will be added as become available. Currently there are only two of us working on the same computer, we are only human. And I regret to inform you I will be charging a fee(in gold). I'd love to make them all for free, but I would keel over dead if I were to make banners for every single person. However, The fee is not yet determined, and I will be open to doinga few for free to the first few people who post, as well as those I have already agreed to do for a few IRL friends. My deepest apologies, but I am only human. I will assign cost on a banner by banner basis, depending on the amount of avies, and the amount of editing that will be need to be done to them.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:51 pm
Price per Addition

Standard (1 color)Background and Lettering: Free
Existing Avatar(no editing needed):30
Modified Avatar:60
Existing Expression:15
New Expression sad depends on the expression)

Extra additions are assigned by type.

[...Pending...]  

KiyaraSabel

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:35 am
Current Progress/Finished Banners

User Image
Banner for Furry1337otaku

User Image
Banner for Tanya Knightmage

User Image
Banner For Saerenna

User Image
Banner for Conya_The_Queen
User Image Banner for Misopan_Kurai

IN Progress

Savana Cat: working on scream expression for Sephiroth

Natsura Chan: working on Kuja's outfit  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:57 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:15 pm
User Image

What the Abyss is this? Illusor is going to flip!!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:57 pm
Ermak Lorde
User Image

stare You weren't kidding...*cracks knuckles* I'm SO going to kill someone, but who? The one who uses the sig or the one who made it? twisted  

Misander

Illusor Meaneld

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:27 am
Misopan_Kurai
Ermak Lorde
User Image

stare You weren't kidding...*cracks knuckles* I'm SO going to kill someone, but who? The one who uses the sig or the one who made it? twisted
I am not certain 'Flip' is the term I would use precisely but yes I am not pleased. I was not asked if I would okay the use of my avatar in such an insulting advertisement and because of such I must ask for recompense. Though the question is from the creator or she who requested the picture in the first place. Furry I would have anticipated would know better. stare though I am not even certain who this Tanya is or why she would want my image on her banner. For this I insist on an explaination!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:03 pm
eek You don't even KNOW Tanya? I coulda sworn you two had known each other... sweatdrop And I'd been under the impression she'd spoken with all the guys about it stare , I was there when Eskevar and Ermak were told about it, and their expressions were quite like what are shown lol Jianre suggested that your avie have the annoyed look, and the vein thing was picked for Misopan because you can't see his face anyway. Well, It really isn't that degrading or insulting I think, after all, look at mine I have all my bishies in full out bondage gear mrgreen and Jianre wants collars and leashes on hers, but she hasn't told me who she wants on it yet so I haven't started on it. Be glad Tanya decided her bishies were to have a fighting chance, Misopan has his hammer even wink Actually, Misopan is thinking of having a banner made for him where he's getting vengeance on fangirls rofl  

KiyaraSabel

Tanya Knightmage

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:25 am
Hmmm....I was told I must make a public announcement regarding my actions..... So... *glomps Illusor* crying But I thought you loooooved meeeee! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:28 am
... stare Tanya, to the RFA NOW and confess yourself sweatdrop She's the kind of fangirl that gives the rest of us a bad name... rolleyes  

KiyaraSabel

Illusor Meaneld

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:28 am
Tanya Knightmage
Hmmm....I was told I must make a public announcement regarding my actions..... So... *glomps Illusor* crying But I thought you loooooved meeeee! blaugh

Considering we have never spoken Out of Character, at any point before this, as well as the minor detail that you did not, if fact, remain active within the RP I am refering to for a period of any length. I fail to understand how you came by the impression I could have formed an oppinion of you, let alone a lasting affection.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:55 pm
A message from the not-so-unidentified lurker:

Hey, it's like a movie! You guys are fun to read! xd And I like pickles!

*lurks away*  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Illusor Meaneld

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:18 am
Saerenna
A message from the not-so-unidentified lurker:

Hey, it's like a movie! You guys are fun to read! xd And I like pickles!

*lurks away*
So glad to be of entertaiment. *bows* now perhaps if you could help me comprehend this bizzare phenomenon?  
The City of Parte`

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff