Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Nosgoth - a Legacy of Kain fanguild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampires, Raziel, Blood Omen, Soul Reaver, Eidos 

Reply The Abyss - Discarded Threads
Cross-dressing Vampire Hostess Club Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Sarafina
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:01 pm
You're walking down the street in Nosgoth when you spot an unusual building that you have never seen before. Over the building's entrance, there's a sign that reads:

*~The Drag Reaver~*
A Vampire Hostess Club

Out of curiosity, you decide to go in, and upon entering, you're greeted by a woman in a long, sparkling blue dress and a tiara.

"Ah, a customer! Welcome to The Drag Reaver! One of the girls will be out to greet you in a second~" She chirps happily before heading into the back room, which has a curtain covering it instead of a door.

You listen closely and you can hear a man's voice, arguing.

"No, I'm not doing this, you can't make me!"

"Oh, you'll do it and you'll like it!" You hear the woman's voice again and the next thing you know, Raziel is shoved out from behind the curtains and infront of you. He's wearing a cute, frilly, black dress and a black bow on his head and are those... raccoon ears?

He looks at a loss for what to do as he looks from you to the curtains, then finally, he sighs, clasping his hands in front of his skirt and bowing. "Welcome to The Drag Reaver, thank you for coming..." He says, trying not to grumble.

That's right, you've stumbled into vampire cross-dressing bar! All the girls here (or just Raziel, if Seineke doesn't want to play with her glamed up mules) are really guys in drag!... except Sarafina, she's just weird...

If you have read this far and have not ran screaming out the door, then feel free to crack rp with the girls! But first, some rules~

*~RULES~*

#1. Don't talk about vampire hostess club-- just kidding~ Follow the TOS!

#2. Don't harass the girls, this isn't a brothel, only light conversation and getting served tea, here. However, if one of the girls is interested in you, take that up with them and perhaps they can give you some private service off screen~

#3. Be respectful to the girls as well as other customers, don't be hatin'!

#4. Otherwise just do whatever you want and have fun! If you have some male OCs or mules, feel free to dress them up and serve tea, too~

Available Girls

- Raziel
- Turel
- Dumah
- Rahab
- Zephon
- Melchiah  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:08 pm
IwannaplayIwannaplayIwannaplau

Yes, of course they'll be in it  

Sei and Jeff

Friendly Lunatic

Rahab the Fourth Son

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:12 pm
So, since I'm the genius one, I'm must be like Kyoya
Dumah is hyper and happy-> Hunni
Zephon thinks he is sexy. Is he Tamaki?

But if I'm with Lil Raziel are we the Hikaru/Kaoru combo?
Mel will probably be Kyoya and Turel will be Mori  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:16 pm
Rahab the Fourth Son
So, since I'm the genius one, I'm must be like Kyoya
Dumah is hyper and happy-> Hunni
Zephon thinks he is sexy. Is he Tamaki?

But if I'm with Lil Raziel are we the Hikaru/Kaoru combo?
Mel will probably be Kyoya and Turel will be Mori

Well we are both blue and despite my uke tendencies I'm a little b*****d when I want to be.

Main wasn't thinking of this like Host club the anime, but it would be nice to give each girl their own personality so the others know what kind of person they're drinking tea with.  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Sei and Jeff

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:19 pm
Awww. But I wanted to be Renge.
--
Ok, so if you have Tea with:
Turel: the musician. He can play the violin, the viola, the flute, the harp, he can sing, and he can dance Have fun

Dumah: He has the cute pet and loves animals. And he can draw

Rahab: He'll have an intelligent conversation with you, a lovely intelligent person

Zephon: His confidence is overwhelming and he can make you feel good about yourself. He likes unusual critters suck as spiders and bugs/

Melchiah: He's a poet. Fancy some beautiful words? He'll string them together just for you  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:26 pm
Alright, you can be a Renge and I'll basically be the female Tamaki because I am pretty eccentric and I started the club XD

Raziel - The cool one. He has a great sense of humour (even if its at others' expenses sometimes) and he's a good singer.  

Queen Sarafina
Crew

Sei and Jeff

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:36 pm
Come on guild, you know you want one  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:57 pm
Sure is quiet in here, I knew this was a stupid idea...  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:00 pm
Most people don't come on until 9pm  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:01 pm
So what should we do until then?  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Rahab the Fourth Son

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:03 pm
*walks in* hello there. I'm looking for a saucy maid with a great sense of humor and can sing to entertain me. A Lolita dress would look great on her. I'm keen to blue on her  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:03 pm
User Image

I'm going to go see Princess and the Frog.

Soyeah.

I won't be back until 9:30-ish.

User Image

trash witch

Witch

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:05 pm
Rahab the Fourth Son
*walks in* hello there. I'm looking for a saucy maid with a great sense of humor and can sing to entertain me. A Lolita dress would look great on her. I'm keen to blue on her

Oh... will I do? *mock innocence*

@Tik: My main actually had a dream about that movie the other night, she wants to see it really badly now~  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:09 pm
Lil Raziel

Oh... will I do? *mock innocence*

@Tik: My main actually had a dream about that movie the other night, she wants to see it really badly now~

I think you're perfect, baby  

Rahab the Fourth Son

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:23 pm
So what will you have me do first--- *looks to Sarafina* Do I really have to call him Master?  
The Abyss - Discarded Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff