Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:28 pm

User Image

User ImageName: Shibasa
Pride: None
History: Kicked out of his family once he reached puberty, Shibasa's been trying to make it on his own. He's still not quite gotten it down right, in fact, it's a bit of a wonder he's still alive. Sure, he can take down prey, but he's not very good at it sweatdrop

When chasing a rabbit he found himself lost in the desert. He wound up selling his soul to Ubuge for water and food. He's still unhappy about how she tricked him.

User ImageName: Nobo
History: Nobo was there to see Shibasa lose a bit of his soul. He became fascinated with the lion and hunted him down, deciding that he would follow him whether Shibasa wanted him to or not.

[color=red][b]Pet Name[/b]: Shibasa
[b]Images[/b]: [img]http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy302/kiakruz/soa/shibasaadultcert.png[/img] || [url=http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy302/kiakruz/soa/shibasalarge.png]Uncert Image[/url] [required]
[b]Pride[/b]: Rogue (part of concept pride atm)
[b]Personality[/b]: Gruff, blunt, but noble, Shibasa always seems to get the short end of life's stick.
[b]Slot type[/b]: Heavy-ish?
[b]Items requested[/b]: A buffalo scull helmet, I want his face to show, please! Think Hell's Angel helmet, I guess? White scull, black curling horns, you can paint red designs on it, if you want (thinks that'd look cool.) [url=http://www.travelpod.com/travel-photo/jonclark2000/africa-05-06/1142342400/buffalo_skull.jpg/tpod.html]here[/url is a good example^^

A feather--either an earring, or braided into the mane behind one ear. CC on ear, feather, and how he has it!
[/color]

(For my own ref, for Tanakako's item shop^^)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:29 pm

User Image

=Shibasa's RPs=

+Not Exactly What I Was Hoping For: A starving Shibasa meets Mikaile and a herd of zebras.
+Soul to Sell: Starving in the desert, Shibasa trades his soul for food and water to the goddess of greed, Ubuge.
+Lion in my Watering Hole: Abandoned by Ubuge Shibasa finds himself near Peke Na lands. And meets Salihah.
wahmbulance +Something Lacking (SRP): Shibasa contemplates the changes losing a part of his soul has made. (595 words)
+Confusion Comes Easily: Traveling south Shibasa finds himself in the middle of a war and talking with a very strange lioness named Skuld.
+Lucky Rabbit, Unlucky Lion: Yet another strange and crazy female for Shibasa! Wait, make that two! Keena, Kisun, Shibasa
+River Runs Through... Somewhere Else
wahmbulance &+Unwanted, But Familiar: SRP, Shibasa is hunted down by the vulture from before, Nobo. (613 words or so, too short)
+Our Daily Hardships: Shibasa meets Abla, goddess of hardships.
&+The Lion's Share: Shibasa helps out a white lioness with an injury. Shibasa and Fenja.
~Angel On My Shoulder: Shibasa meets an angelic looking lioness named Azu.
+Cursed, Contrary, Caustic?: Shibasa meets the god of the cursed, Xavier.
&+This Life Was Bad: A conversation between Nobo and Shibasa as they follow Xavier to their new home.
&+Beautiful Day!: Shibasa and Nobo meet a lioness named Myrina.
&+Oh My! What Claws You Have!: Shibasa meets a cheetah named Slausale.
&~Tricks of the Hunt: Shibasa teaches a lioness named Psynomi about hunting.
&+Yes I'm Lying: Another chat with Abla, who turns out to be in his new pride.
+Slave Play Ain't That Fun: Shibasa makes a not-friend in pride mate Mneme.
~Big Boss Man: Shibasa has a chat with two cubs in the pride.
+You Will Do: While out hunting, Shibasa runs into Mkali while hunting and gets propositioned.

+ = Finished
~ = ongoing
& = Nobo
wahmbulance = works as a pair

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:19 am

User Image

User ImageName: Name: Amani
Reason/Meaning and Origin behind name: Arabic, meaning aspiration, a desire. I figured being the daughter of a sultan she would be very desired, even aspired to get.
Personality: Calm, cultivated, innocent, yet not wanting to be. Tough when needed. Amani was trained from birth to be a beybanu, and as such she is one of the best hunters around. She has training in cub raising, hunt leading, and proper den maintenance. Secretly she's a romantic, and desires, above all, to be loved for herself (or just to be loved on a regular basis.)

This is Amani, half sister of the sultan. She's from the Ukuucha'Wafalme pride. Her first pad was an older male vizier who treated her kindly but died recently while they were out on a long hunting vacation. She's finally made it back to her pride, but things have changed. Her father is no longer the sultan, her half brother Aali is.

Amani is ever polite, ever courteous, and an expert hunter and caretaker. She will happily meet any and all pride members, especially family cubs. She adores cubs, and desires to have some of her own. But until then she's quite willing to play with other's! As for pads, she's willing to meet prospective ones, but she believes that her half brother has final say in who's to be her mate. She doesn't mind, actually, as long as this one (unlike her last) has lots of "vigor". Amani wants some loving<33
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:21 am

User Image

=Amani's RPs=

+Greetings, Brother Sultan: Amani comes home from a long trip only to find her father gone and her half brother sultan.
+I have an Aunt?: Amani meets one of her nieces, Suha.
+A Helping Paw: Amani offers to help a beybanu named Mollie with her cubs.
+The Beybanu: Amani's first time alone with her new pad, Nywele.
+Getting to Know You: Mywele and Amani get to know each other better.
+Nywele's Activity: Nywele takes Amani flying^^
~Checking In: Aali stops by to see how Nywele and Amani are doing.
~Family Connections: Amani goes to see Faiz's beybanu, Mzu.
+The Birdy Problem: The competition for Nywele's attention between Amani and Mr. Birdy begins!
+Amani's Little Secret (SRP)
+Bumping Into You: Amani meets Namir
~Lakeside Meetings: Amani meets Cairo
+A Walk on a Short Leash: Amani meets Kifa
~I Just Need Someone to Lean on: Amani takes in a young female cub named Uggi
+No, I'm Not Fat: Amani informs Nywele of her pregnancy.
~A Banu in Training: Amani meets a lovely little tomboy cub named Jelah at the lake.
~My First Daughter-in-law!: Amani goes to meet Behnam's first banu, Fara.
+Beybanu Tales: Amani has a chat with her step daughter, Mel.
+Water Puddle Romp: Amani meets a cub named Parvaneh
~Meeting the Mother-in-law: Amani runs into Scheherazade while the leopardess is waiting for her father's decision.
+So Close and So Far: Amani has a chat with Nywele's banu, Asali.

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:28 am

=Nomvula=

User ImageName: Nomvula
Name Meaning: After the rain
Tribe: Ithambo’hlabathi: the Bonelands
Vula is one of the "slightly" older lionesses in the pride, although not the oldest. She has no desire to be an Umama, and tries to keep her age from being noticed because of that. An honest, forthright lioness, Vula says things the way they are, or, more often than not, the way she sees it. Were she human she'd be that lady with the obviously dyed hair and a glass of whiskey in her hand. She has no modesty, she'll flirt with any head male in the tribe, regardless of the fact they might be young enough to be her grandchildren.

She's not the one you want your granddaughters going to for advice, which is exactly why they're most likely to do it. In other words, she's finally gotten to the age where she can be seen as harmless, and thus make the most trouble<33
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:29 am

=Nomvula's RP=

~Beware Old Ladies: Joining rp with Awiki.

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:36 am

=Jabari=

User ImageLion’s Name: Jabari (meaning fearless, brave)
House: Tama
Personality: Jabari never acts without thinking three steps ahead. He would be an excellent chess player. He tries to predict the reactions that people will have to his actions, but sometimes he fails, especially when he's younger. Because of this he will spend a lot of time lion watching, either sneaking around following someone, or just sitting to the edge of the pride, studying how people react to different things. He's patient, cunning, and never says quite what he's thinking without phrasing it so it doesn't get him in trouble. Or at least, so it keeps the other trying to figure out what he meant long enough that he can run away.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:40 am

=Jabari's RPs=

~Teamwork
+Tama House, Right?
+It Was a Dark and Stormy Night: Jabari and Kayin scare themselves with a story on a rainy night.
+Indira's Boys: Indira informs the boys that they're to be Ligi.
+Well if we have to be Ligi...: Jabari lectures Tasso about not staying focused as a Ligi
+Hidden Hatred: Jabari drags a poor, Ligi-hating huntress named Iaeratu into his plans against her will.
+Ligi Translates Into Jerk, Right?: Jabari runs into the head huntress, Ibis.
+How Do You Do It?: Kay wants to talk to Jabari about being a Ligi.
+Familiarity: Sahen talks with Jabari in private.
+Leave A Message at the Rock: Jabari arranges to have a chat with his mother in secret.
+You're Not *My* Ligi: Jabari takes Kay's place as Kafele's guard for the day.
+You Stood Me Up: Jabari hunts down Iaeratu for not being the huntress that brought him the hare.
+Meet My-The Huntress: Jabari gets Kafele and Iaeratu together, hoping to hook them up.
+About the Cub: Kafele and Jabby meet Kaseko. Unfortunately.
+Unexpected: Jabari catches Sitaki-hii and forces her to become a slave.
+Blossoming... Crankiness: Jabari and Sitaki make a bed.
+Second Nature?: Jabari decides to deal with a troublesome huntress named Anju.
+A Slave?!: Iaeratu yells about Sitaki. Jabari tries to sleep.
+Unwarranted Kindness: Jabari meets a huntress named Har'koa.
+Playful Banter: Jabari and Shatkona's slave, Haji have a flirtatious conversation...?
~I Love to Hate You: Dada follows Jabari.
+Run From Me: Haji tries to help Sitaki escape, Jabari finds them.
~A Whole New Light: Sitaki hits on Jabari (to mess with his head.)
~Gone Too Far: Tasso and Jabby have a conversation about the slave.

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:15 pm

=Behnam=

User ImageLion’s Name: Behnam (meaning reputable, having an honorable name)
Parents: Nywele & Amani
Personality:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:16 pm

=Behnam's RP=

~Cubs!!!: The cubs' welcome to the world.
~Toddle, Toddle, Flomp: Behnam meets Shahla^^
+Mind Bending: Behnam meets Gintare, who likes to toy with U'W boys on their quests.
~The Lovely Leopardess: Behnam meets a pretty little leopardess named Cirrhila.
+The Daydreamer and the Literalist: Behnam meets a pretty little leopardess with a habit of daydreaming (Backlogged rp with Scheherazade)
+Like Gentle Moonlight: Behnam makes a fool of himself in front of a lioness named Fara.
+Visiting the Rogue Lands Behnam meets a wild dog from the Peke'Na named Ancientheart.
+Myrina & Behnam: Behnam meets a slightly confusing female named Myrina.
+Free At Last: Behnam falls in love with Koko, who's running away from the U'W.
+You LIED To Me: Koko discovers that Behnam is a pad
+Your Decision?: Behnam approaches Scheherazade to see if she wants to be his banu now that he's back.
+May I Have Your Daughter: Behnam asks Obadias for permission to take Scheherazade as his banu.
+Please Don't Tell: Behnam meets a cub named Bahram.
+Monochrome: Behnam has a vision about Koko.

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:10 pm

=Jasisi=

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:12 pm

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic