Welcome to Gaia! ::

Random Gaian Charity: Hiatus =(

Back to Guilds

A really awesome chairty that helps people questing. 

Tags: Charity 

Reply Recycle Bin
Valentines Day Event ~ Post your ideas! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aerobe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:09 pm
Hi guys n gals! Like Immy said in the recent guild announcement we are going to be hosting a Valentines Day Event! This Event will be 2 weeks long and will run from February 1st till February 15th. That means we have about 3 weeks to plan for this.

So if you guys have any ideas for games/contests feel free to post them here! We love when members pitch in their ideas as we love having tons of fun threads going on. Like always there will be tons of gold and items to be won and given away. =)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:58 pm
First reply! heart
Aerobe/ Group. Possibly like chocolates? except with gifts? send chocolates to the members but members send them to? I don't know how to explain it, kinda like a yankee swap I guess.

Naturelles

Tipsy Entrepreneur

Mairieux

Shy Duck

11,725 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:03 pm
We could do something like we send gifts but small ones at the start and then at the end a big gift? o:
Im not sure if you do this but at my school i do Kriskrinkle for Christmas but we could do it for Valentines like a love thingy o 3o.
So we send the present putting ourselfs as anonymous then we add a note, like a clue about ourselfs.
eg.Heys ! Enjoy your gift. My avatar theme is usually "angelic".
Something like that but less obvious o 3o. And then for the last gift u give them a chance to guess by just posting on the thread and if they guess it right then they get a uber small gift like a box of chocolate or something?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:42 pm
I like Ryo's idea. [:
But I don't have any ideas of my own. Because I'm not creative. .__."  

go chudley cannons

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mairieux

Shy Duck

11,725 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:43 pm
SuperSnazz
I like Ryo's idea. [:
But I don't have any ideas of my own. Because I'm not creative. .__."

Why thankyou c: Nawwh. I just use the same idea over and over >->

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:49 pm
Well, that still makes one idea. :'D
I, however, have nothing.  

go chudley cannons

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mairieux

Shy Duck

11,725 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:36 pm

Naww its okay darlin. c: somthing will pop in ur head someday D;

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:46 pm
Mm.. Gift someone some chocolates, or a rose of a color. Make it anonymous and have the message me a 'Secret Admirer' sort of thing. Include one thing you genuinely like about that person. And leave a hint as of who you are, without just giving it away.

Around the end of the event, whoever can correctly guess their admirer wins a prize?

Completely agreeing with Ryo. Just simplifies. xD

Miss Kiiro

Renee the Rabid Squirrel

Nimble Flatterer

10,900 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:46 pm
User ImageYou could have a valentine's day raffle - BUT, instead of giving gold or items, to get a spot in the raffle you have to create a Valentine! Get creative using photoshop, gimp, photobucket, do it in real life and scan it, take photos, etc. You'd have to decide whether or not to do multiple entries or an everyone can only enter once thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:05 pm
Thanks Miss Kiiro c:

Renee that idea is wow o:

Mairieux

Shy Duck

11,725 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100

Lise Illumincroix

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:11 pm
XP Wow, I likes these ideas.

If possible, can we do a scavenger hunt again? Instead of gifts, it could be find the red text or red object or red avvy or something like thatXP

Also, the guess who stuff sounds cool. But we need enough people.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:14 pm
Lise Illumincroix
XP Wow, I likes these ideas.

If possible, can we do a scavenger hunt again? Instead of gifts, it could be find the red text or red object or red avvy or something like thatXP

Also, the guess who stuff sounds cool. But we need enough people.

AGREEED ! But the thing with that having the first one there is sorta impossible for certain people because some people live in different times and some people have to go to work so i hope that we could just change it to give us all 24hrs to find it. and if we find it we get a point ! And i guess the picture could be a love heart o:

Mairieux

Shy Duck

11,725 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100

Mairieux

Shy Duck

11,725 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:39 pm
Also, i've realized the bump,roll dice contest was an success in ways. Even though only a few people tried out it was still fun ! o:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:53 pm
Thanks guys for the awesome ideas.
=)
I'm gonna try to get all these into the event.

Aerobe
Captain

Immortal Nobody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:03 pm
Renee the Rabid Squirrel
User ImageYou could have a valentine's day raffle - BUT, instead of giving gold or items, to get a spot in the raffle you have to create a Valentine! Get creative using photoshop, gimp, photobucket, do it in real life and scan it, take photos, etc. You'd have to decide whether or not to do multiple entries or an everyone can only enter once thing.
User ImageUser Image
...I'm liking that. Would it have to be to someone whose on Gaia on could it be to someone you know IRL?

Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff