Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
are you sunnah or shi'ah? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fozzles

Wheezing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:16 pm
well hello.
well my question is there, i'm shi'ah
if you don't know then i'll give you some info
90% of all muslims are sunnah and obviously 10% are shi'ah
iraq and iran are the muslim countries with the most shi'ahs in them and all the other muslim countries have more sunnah

i've heard people fighting because they don't like sunnah/shi'ah stare
but please don't be one of the people that do fight or allah won't forgive you for being mean to one of your brothers/sisters razz  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:48 am
No, it's not 90% sunni, and 10% shi'a.

Ur telling me the Alevi/Alawite, Ahmadi, and all those others does not excist?

I'm none of the above, I'm in the same religion as Muhammad(saw) were. Was he shi'a? NO! Was he sunni? NO!

Please correct ur info, it's a unknown thing. But most muslims are Sunni. Like 70%. But there is ALOT of Alevi and shi'a muslims.

In Denmark 20% are alevi muslims, i just don't like their opinions soo much.
i mean, just because Muhammads leutenant died in a mosque, they do not go into mosques stressed
They got weird rules.

And yeah, shi'a hit themselves, even though Islam says it's wrong...

But i like muslims wether they are shia or alive, or sunni, or wutever. Cuz when they are muslims, then i'm just happy. And don't care about their opinions.  

The_Pathan
Captain

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:33 am
The_Pathan

I'm none of the above, I'm in the same religion as Muhammad(saw) were. Was he shi'a? NO! Was he sunni? NO!

Sunni is not a sect, but it means a person who follows sunnah, he was of no sect, his acts are called sunna and those who follow his sunna aur suni, get my point? so sunni is not a SECT! it just a word to refer to a person who lives life by sunnah.

PS: she was comparing sunnis and shias only, so according to that, 90% of muslims are sunni and 10% shia = according to what she meant.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:55 am
It still don't sound right saying 90% of muslims are sunni.

Well, i live by Muhammad (saw), and the qur'an. Which i guess shi'a does too?  

The_Pathan
Captain

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:04 am
The_Pathan

Yes they follow Muhammad saw's ways but not as sunnis do, the only thing that separates them from sunni is because they do mattam,(hurting themselves badly) and a few other things.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:19 pm
Yeah ofcurse.

But i really don't like people changing Islam. sad  

The_Pathan
Captain

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:06 pm
The_Pathan

Please correct ur info, it's a unknown thing. But most muslims are Sunni. Like 70%. But there is ALOT of Alevi and shi'a muslims.

In Denmark 20% are alevi muslims, i just don't like their opinions soo much.
i mean, just because Muhammads leutenant died in a mosque, they do not go into mosques stressed
They got weird rules.

And yeah, shi'a hit themselves, even though Islam says it's wrong...

But i like muslims wether they are shia or alive, or sunni, or wutever. Cuz when they are muslims, then i'm just happy. And don't care about their opinions.

I agree, like the overall thing is that we all worship Allah, so it really doesn't matter what branch of Islam that they belong to, I still love them any way... even if they may seem a bit arrogant.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:15 pm
im a Sunni smile

@ sakura646464: we have similar names eek eek  

Ginger Sakura

6,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:22 pm
tassan
The_Pathan

Sunni is not a sect, but it means a person who follows sunnah, he was of no sect, his acts are called sunna and those who follow his sunna aur suni, get my point? so sunni is not a SECT! it just a word to refer to a person who lives life by sunnah.

PS: she was comparing sunnis and shias only, so according to that, 90% of muslims are sunni and 10% shia = according to what she meant.

What are you talking about Sunnis are a sect in Islam, Along with shi'ites, Sufis, etc. A sect is merely a group of people who follow or believe in the same thing and therefore since Sunnis follow the Sunnah of Islam then it is still a sect or group of people within the religion of Islam. Therefore it IS a sect.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:25 pm
tassan
The_Pathan

Yes they follow Muhammad saw's ways but not as sunnis do, the only thing that separates them from sunni is because they do mattam,(hurting themselves badly) and a few other things.

Yeah.. they also don't believe in the Hadiths, and Shiites are followers of Ali while Sunnis are followers are Abu Bakr.  

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:27 pm
Ginger Sakura
im a Sunni smile

@ sakura646464: we have similar names eek eek

I am too!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:30 am
Bharatiyaa_ larki
tassan
The_Pathan

What are you talking about Sunnis are a sect in Islam, Along with shi'ites, Sufis, etc. A sect is merely a group of people who follow or believe in the same thing and therefore since Sunnis follow the Sunnah of Islam then it is still a sect or group of people within the religion of Islam. Therefore it IS a sect.

what I am trying to say is, they are muslims not a sect!
They do not say that they are sect, well I don't, a true muslim is the one who follows Quran and Muhammad saw and their teaching, which sunnis do, thus they are muslims!  

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Fozzles

Wheezing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:08 am
tassan
The_Pathan

u said that we hur ourselves badly
um, we don't hurt ourselves, there are some people that hurt themselves badly because they either want to join the person that has died or they want to live but show that the person who died was in a lot of pain and was leaving his/her family

pathan- there are lots of people that follow mohammed and are not partof sunnah or shia'h, i am shia'h because i am like that and i am too young to change, and i agree that you think they shouldn't have changed it
it was all because they had to pick someone to take mohammed's place but i still don't see why they made 2 groups

atleast you listen to mohammed and god, and thats a good thing 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:10 am
Bharatiyaa_ larki
tassan
The_Pathan

Yeah.. they also don't believe in the Hadiths, and Shiites are followers of Ali while Sunnis are followers are Abu Bakr.

we do believe in hadiths sad  

Fozzles

Wheezing Sex Symbol

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:30 am
tassan
Bharatiyaa_ larki
tassan
The_Pathan

what I am trying to say is, they are muslims not a sect!
They do not say that they are sect, well I don't, a true muslim is the one who follows Quran and Muhammad saw and their teaching, which sunnis do, thus they are muslims!

Omg,do you get what I'm even trying to say?? Of course they are Muslims but they are a group who follows the Quran with a certain way that differs from another group thus leading to a sect!! I'm not saying that Sunnis aren't Muslims what I am saying is that within ISLAM, Sunnis are a sect of the religion.. but you believe what you believe I'm not going to go in a big hopla  
☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff