Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Female Forum [ONLY FEMALES]
Life as a Muslim woman. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you proud of being a muslimah?
  Of course!
View Results

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:49 pm
I personally love being a Muslim woman. I love serving Allah(SWT), being a Muslim women is a great advantage that we all have here on.We are of course different from non-muslims. Post here any difficulties that you may have in being a Muslim women, or any advantages that you feel that you may have.

*(In advance) Yes I do know that I used the term "women."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:43 pm
salam!me 2 i love being a muslim woman and proud to be so... biggrin  

Mysterious_Angel OwO
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

dark__sunshin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:01 am
alhamdulilah am glad to see that almost all the Muslim Women are happy to be ones. :].. it's such a great thing to be Muslimah walhamdulilah ^_^.. :3

--> ~ One of the Advantages.. is that I could walk on the street swollen with pride and respected by everyone because I made the choice of wearing hijab and covering my hair.. Instead of walking and be starred at from guys and men because I am showing some parts of my body that shouldn’t be exposed.. ~
That gives the feeling of being a well cherished women :]

Wasalam~

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:35 am
Bharatiyaa_ larki
I personally love being a Muslim woman. I love serving Allah(SWT), being a Muslim women is a great advantage that we all have here on.We are of course different from non-muslims. Post here any difficulties that you may have in being a Muslim women, or any advantages that you feel that you may have.

*(In advance) Yes I do know that I used the term "women."

same with me ... 3nodding  

- - - MhEa ZOLDICK- - -

blue_toxic_panda

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:18 am
salams. i very proud to be a muslim girl smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:41 am
.......okay......then if you all think that why am i under the odd thoughts that women are jenerally unhappy being muslim? Personally i am pro female and against nearly all males - most of em ar pervs and oppressive. They are arrogent and all too, so i am just honestly confused when you say you like being a muslim woman.....i was always told that in muslim society men were the dominating force in society and women were little more then objects.  

ugly_Duckling_17

ll leesya teukie ll

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:08 am
salam all

i'm realy prudly to be a muslim girl

wssalam  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:32 pm
im proud but its really hard. i dont pray 5 times a day because i didnt learn but im only 12 so my mom is trying to teach me. but other than that im proud to me a muslim. i live in California so i cant go to the mosque to pray or learn, its so sad  

purplelovercutiepie

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:49 pm
dark__sunshin
alhamdulilah am glad to see that almost all the Muslim Women are happy to be ones. :].. it's such a great thing to be Muslimah walhamdulilah ^_^.. :3

--> ~ One of the Advantages.. is that I could walk on the street swollen with pride and respected by everyone because I made the choice of wearing hijab and covering my hair.. Instead of walking and be starred at from guys and men because I am showing some parts of my body that shouldn’t be exposed.. ~
That gives the feeling of being a well cherished women :]

Wasalam~

I agree!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:59 pm
ugly_Duckling_17
.......okay......then if you all think that why am i under the odd thoughts that women are jenerally unhappy being muslim? Personally i am pro female and against nearly all males - most of em ar pervs and oppressive. They are arrogent and all too, so i am just honestly confused when you say you like being a muslim woman.....i was always told that in muslim society men were the dominating force in society and women were little more then objects.

I thats not true, Both men and women are thought as equals. This is why we are permitted to wear lose clothing and not show off our curves, to have respect. If anything women in Westernized societies ( America/ European) view women as nothing more than objects. Showing women on television in just her underwear, what kind of mess is that? We don't need to see all of that, that should be between you and your husband. This is why as Muslimahs that we have respect, we wouldn't dare to do anything like that. I mean sure some countries do oppress the women but that's not Islam. So as a whole you can't really say that women are unhappy being muslim. Today's media and society teaches that Muslim women are oppressed and sad and lonely when they themselves know nothing about Islam and it's women. So yes, I am proud to say that I am a Muslim women.  

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

whitemagesarah

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:10 am
I love being a Muslim woman! I think Muslim women have high values and self-esteem, since we are treated with respect and love.

Because we love ourselves, and our families love us, we wear the hijab heart heart

The only thing that gets on my nerves is the misunderstanding that non-muslims have about us. They claim that Muslim women are like that and that, but how many Muslim women do they know? Not many, I think! Really, they should get more wholesome information before they condemn anything..  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:24 am
whitemagesarah
I love being a Muslim woman! I think Muslim women have high values and self-esteem, since we are treated with respect and love.

Because we love ourselves, and our families love us, we wear the hijab heart heart

The only thing that gets on my nerves is the misunderstanding that non-muslims have about us. They claim that Muslim women are like that and that, but how many Muslim women do they know? Not many, I think! Really, they should get more wholesome information before they condemn anything..

I agree with you whole heartedly  

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Supah Seika Desu

Quotable Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:13 pm
As a muslim woman i feel very happy with myself, it gives me a self-esteem boost to know that i am apart of a sacred religious that is slowly spreading through the world. Its very breath-taking, and i love it! wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:40 pm
im not even proud to be muslim,i love ALLAH n PROPHET MOHAMMAD..
whos interest,feel free to add me.. we can discuss more about being a true real muslim..^^  

XxAnGLe_Of_LoVExX

Bharatiyaa_ larki
Crew

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:16 pm
XxAnGLe_Of_LoVExX
im not even proud to be muslim,i love ALLAH n PROPHET MOHAMMAD..
whos interest,feel free to add me.. we can discuss more about being a true real muslim..^^

you are not proud being a Muslim?? why??  
Female Forum [ONLY FEMALES]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff