Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
A Place to Call My Own Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:12 am
This is a role play between me and Lucid's character. So no one posts besides the two of us.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:22 am
User Image
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Mika ^-^ Calm and Collectedxo
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoI love life... and boys. xo

((Ooh, how loving and secret... lol))

The mall was by far one of the most popular places to go. Mika enjoyed walking around the mall, but never buying anything. He just liked going to look around and observe the scenes around him. Whenever he went out in public, he didn't bother wearing disguises. No one ever recognized him, since he was a natural at blending in the crowd. The only way people would recognize him is if he were being stared at for a long time. Mika walked into the book store and decided to grab a book off the shelf and sit down in a cozy chair to read it.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:28 am
User ImageoIяoha MisakixoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoX
"The invisible Boy"

As Iroha walked outside the school gates, he stood outside and sighed as he slipped on his headphones and turned his cellphone on vibrate. "Now what should I do... I don't have work in a couple of hours, and Nee-san is in practice for track..." he said to himself as he slipped on his headphones and turned on his MP3. Looking up at the sky, he's made his decision. "Guess I'll hit the arcade." finishing his conversation to himself and headed to the mall.

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Neutralx
"A place to call mine."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:34 am
The book on which Mika chose was boring him too much. With a sigh, he placed the book back on the shelf and decided to just walk around the mall, going to no where in particular. He walked on and on, nowhere in mind to go, so just deciding to go to places at random. He went into Hot Topic, Spencer's, the food court to eat, to the record store, and last place to the arcade to see if he could get a high score on the first person shooting game.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:40 am
"The invisible Boy"

Iroha entered the mall, which was not too far from his school and headed straight for the arcade, hoping to play his favorite game second to ski-ball. As he entered the arcade he went to the change machine and began to dig in his school bag for his wallet. "Hm where is it..." he said to himself, continually searching when he found it. Once he pulled it out he looked into his wallet not finding his money, but only a piece of paper from his sister. "I'll pay you back later!" with a cruddy drawing of her face on it. He sighed, disappointed, "Nee-san..."

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Disappointedx
"A place to call mine."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:44 am
Mika had run out of change and went to wait in the small line for more change. There was only one other person there, a boy who seemed to be a high school student. This boy seemed upset. Probably out of money... "Excuse me, if you want, I can spot you." Mika offered, holding out a 5 dollar bill to him. He hated seeing people sad, so he always tried to cheer people up.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:05 pm
"The invisible Boy"

Iroha looked up to the older male who was kind enough to hand out five dollars to him. "Th-thanks...b-but it's okay..." he said quietly and looked down as he put his wallet away and crumbled up the piece of paper in his hand. "S-sorry for being in your way..."

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Disappointedx
"A place to call mine."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:13 pm
"Well, if you're sure. It's no problem though." Mika said with a polite smile to the younger boy. Mika stepped forwad and put money into the machine, seconds later recieving a good handful of coins. "If you're sure you don't want some?" Mika asked.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:19 pm
"The invisible Boy"

"U-unn." he hesitantly nodded to him. Iroha wasn't used to speaking to a stranger for more than a second or two, and he never felt comfortable to take something money related from someone, especially from a stranger. As he backed away from the male, he looked at his cellphone for the time. 'Two more hours...' he sighed, wondering where else to kill time for free.

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Uncomfortablex
"A place to call mine."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:37 pm
Mika smiled. "You play games here often? Because i am tired of the shooting games and trying to find another game." Mika said to the boy. He loved being in the arcade. Not only was it fun, but it was harder for people to recognize him in the darkened lights.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:47 pm
"The invisible Boy"

"..." he was a bit moved. "U-um... usually I'd play ski-ball... or that dancing game there." he said pointing to it. It wasn't a popular game because of the complicated system. Having to time and follow thorough complicated steps. But it's something Iroha seriously enjoyed and once in a while would wish that there was a contest for it besides the ones in anime conventions. Because of his love of music, it brought him the desire to play the game and continued to allow him to play it so well.

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Uncomfortablex
"A place to call mine."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:50 pm
"Didn't realize they had that dancing podium. Well, I guess I'll try that then. Want to go up against me?" Mika asked, looking to the game and back to the school boy. Mika was great at this game, seeing as he had great rythm from being a drummer, so this would be a fun game for Mika.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:57 pm
"The invisible Boy"

"N-no it's okay." he said nervously. He was hesitate before rejecting. He wanted to play, but decided not to since he didn't have the money. "I-I'll just watch." Once again he was disappointed, his desire to play was overtaken by his feeling of guilt, of using someone else's money. He would pay him back, but with what? He doesn't even know this person in the first place. As he backed up a tiny bit more, he bumped into someone. "O-oh sorry." he said quietly as the person he bumped into didn't notice him, nor heard him. "... B-besides I prefer watching."

"A place to call mine."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:01 pm
"Ah, it's no fun playing games alone. Dance Dance Revolution is the type of game to compete with." Mika said, heading over to the game and placing coins in the slots. "Are you sure you don't want to join in?" Mika asked.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:13 pm
"The invisible Boy"

"Yes. I'm sorry." he said as he glanced at his cellphone. 'I'll just go to work early.' he then bowed to the male. "I'm sorry I have to go to work." he then stood back up, looking at the male.

"A place to call mine."

Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas