Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Naruto Yaoi Guild
Welcome to the Naruto Yaoi Guild! [Please Read--RULES] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x.Wing.x

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:20 pm
Welcome to the Naruto Yaoi Guild, originally created by XxNegativeXZeroXBeautyxX. Here is a place where Naruto yaoi fans can gather and talk about their favorite pairings and such without the evil flammers that should be damned because of their narrow-mindedness. Before you go to post and drive me insane, please skip down and read the rules or I will bite your head off. Trust me, I don't want to because your head tastes bad.

The Crew
If you have any troubles or anything, feel free to PM either me or the mods. 3nodding

Owner - Rose Koneko
Vice - XxLooseXSocksxX, x.Wing.x
Mods - Chieira

arrow If you wish to become a mod, please do not PM me. I will make you a mod if I notice that you're active in the guild and abide by the rules.

Definitions

Yaoi

everybodyLOOSEY
Yaoi is basically graphic sex between two males. *blunt* This can be in terms of canon manga, anime, or fiction (but not fanfiction, usually). Usually we (and by this I mean the non-Japanese) use the term yaoi to mean anything from canon BL (boys' love), shounen-ai, or slash (which is putting characters together that do not have a romantic relationship in the canon plot).

Yaoi is an acronym for "yama nashi, ochi nashi, imi nashi," which means something along the lines of, "no climax, no point, no meaning." (Another less common acronym is "yamete, oshiri ga itai!" which is literally, "Stop, my a** hurts!") This emphasizes its graphic nature and tendency towards a lack of plot.

But that's yaoi. There's the softer BL (often confused with shounen-ai, which is an outdated term that means shota nowadays. Shota being like...*****>, which is basically like any other shoujo manga/anime, just that the main couple is made up of only males. The fan favorite, though, is the slash. XD Slash is what we call our crack pairings, and such.

Rules
There's not a whole lot of them, and all I ask of you is to follow them.

1. Stay active. This is the one big thing that I ask of you. If you join the guild and never post, I will probably hunt you down. Believe it or not, I actually do look at the post counts. Yes, Wing has no life. But it's worth it.

2. Keep it PG-13. All writing/pictures cointaining content not suitable should be in link form. I will delete your post if it isn't.

3. Abide by Gaia's rules. If you don't know what they are, click here. I doubt this will be too hard.

4. No spamming. Posts containing only emotes will be deleted. If you want to get gold, join a poll guild. If you want to up your post count, post. With words. That are, you know, relevant to the topic.

5. Literacy. This isn't exactly a rule, but please keep in mind that you're more likely to come into favor with the captain/mods if they can decipher your posts. And, you know, sometimes looking through the join requests is kind of...painful.

6. Don't do anything stupid. That includes things written in the Bingo Book, such as (but not limited to) fandom wank, character bashing, fighting, being a punkass b***h, breaking ToS, spamming, or breaking these rules. Thank you.

7. 'Yaoi = <33.' Finally, to show that you've read this, please place 'Yaoi = <33' in the last question on the front page. Just to clarify, Yaoi = <33 is the pass phrase! (Make sure you answer the other questions, too!)

everybodyLOOSEY
Regarding the other questions...

Please don't define Naruto as "the best anime/manga ever." That's actually opinion as opposed to fact, so. :3

Also! Don't define yaoi as "the best thing ever" because that's also debatable. I'd prefer to know that you actually know what yaoi is, rather than what you think about it.

7. The Mods/Captain. PM them or the captain/vice-captain only if there is a problem. You can report people for breaking rules or ask a question about the forum. DO NOT PM the mods if your application gets denied. If it gets denied, it's probably because you didn't read this page. Also, you should know never to PM a mod or the captain to ask about becoming a mod. This will actually decrease your chances of becoming a mod. As stated above, you will be made a mod if one of the existing mods or captain notices your activity in the guild.

This should be it for now. 3nodding This would be updated once in a while, so please check this thread later on.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:46 pm
otay xd  

Alice Urchin

Dapper Hunter

counting pulses

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:13 pm
READ THE RULES!!

We can tell if you didn't read them when you send in your applications. Now that there's fair warning, the mods can't accept your applications unless you have read the rules, no matter how well you answered the other questions. neutral So read them! READ!

But if you're already in the guild, don't bother posting in this thread!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:54 pm
'Yaoi = <33' ....Wooot! xd  

Felicitystar

Ell-na

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:30 pm
okay, yoai=<33  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:45 pm
Sarvalla-Rose
okay, yoai=<33

You don't have to do that in here. It's going to be a pass phrase that the people requesting to join will be required to include in their join request, but it's not really up and running yet. We're probably going to need to add a link to this thread on the main page 3nodding  

Chieira
Crew

Oshaberiya

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:30 pm
Cool cool  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:40 pm
ok.......Yaoi = <33.  

Shuichichan

Teh Creampuff

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:54 am
I should get my aikouka to come here.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:31 pm
4laugh woot! i finaly got in ..last time i got denied xp for some reason sweatdrop ....
mah oh well...yay! 4laugh  

storo

4,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

dark_mimic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:19 am
Yay!!!!! 4laugh Yaoi = <33  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:51 pm
Yatta! I'm in! blaugh I feel so special! Yaoi = <33!! 4laugh

Olivia the Dark