[J] Lieutenant's Army.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

First Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:59 am

User Image

I'm always looking for rps and plots, so please feel free to PM me about anything you had in mind!

You can find my plot thread HERE!

Page 1:
Salihah
Afiya
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:06 am

User Image

Name: Salihah
Meaning: "Correct."
Pack: Peke Na
Pack Name: Goldenpaw
Rp Color: DarkGoldenrod

Parents:-
Father: Fulumi'Rani
Pack Name: Blackbird
Owned By: Kaimi Kalani

Mother: Okami Amaterasu
Rogue
Owned By: Safaia

Siblings-

Brothers Dogo'Munga and Nico
Sisters Lilika Gigglepaws.

Offspring
: -
Mate: -
Personality: Salihah has a great appreciation for the art of rightness. She's acquired her father's playfulness with a small addition of feverish sarcasm and undeniable acidicy. Yes, she meant to do it, and she'd do it again. No-- she would never do something like that. Well of course she was lying.. life was more fun that way. She is difficult to say the least. But more often than not her heart is usually in the right place. It just may be that she shows her affections in a somewhat undesirable manner. But who couldn't love that face?
"Stupids. 8D"

Likes: Being right, stories, chasing rabbits, her father, TBA:

Aspirations:
Fun, fun, fun! Make daddy lub her.

Theme Song: World Is Mine..

Acquired: Rp contest. 8D
Winning Entry:

Name: Salihah:: "Correct."
Pack Name: Goldenpawed
Personality: Salihah has a great appreciation for the art of rightness. She's acquired her father's playfulness with a small addition of feverish sarcasm and undeniable acidicy. Yes, she meant to do it, and she'd do it again. No-- she would never do something like that. Well of course she was lying.. life was more fun that way. She is difficult to say the least. But more often than not her heart is usually in the right place. It just may be that she shows her affections in a somewhat undesirable manner. But who couldn't love that face? 8D
"Stupids. 8D"
Who she's going with: Daddy!

First Lieutenant

First Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:54 am

User Image

Role Plays:
None.

Finished Role Plays
:
Lion in my Watering Hole: Shibasa

Sister Silliness:
Gigglepaws.

DNW:

Death
Pack offer.

Opinions of Others:

None!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:27 pm

User Image

Name: Afiya
Name Meaning: "Health", given to a cub as a wish for good health.
Pride: Bonelands

Family: None.

Offspring: -
Personality: Afiya tends to divide herself from peers and males as often as possible. Her behavior is not outwardly negative, but if Afiya were given the choice to sit alone at a river or chat with the other females you would no doubt find her alone. Afiya also thusfar will have no male. Although she shows no distaste towards the Abaholi, but has thusfar shown no interest in mating despite her apparent maternal instincts.

Theme Song: -

Acquired: Rp Contest!
Winning Entry:

SoA Name: Afiya
Name Meaning: "Health", given to a cub as a wish for good health.
Old or New Lines? New! (:
Description: Afiya's appearance is almost strikingly fragile. Her coat is made up of small variations of cream colors, whites and browns. If I had to guess I would say a younger Afiya was born with albinic genes with an additional nutrition deficiency accompanying her whitened coat. At a younger age Afiya was a much purer white in color. But with age she's grown somewhat stronger and gained more coloration. Albeit not as strong or colorful as some of her peers. Fear not though, she still pulls her weight plus some through hunting, though she much prefers her time spent with the cubs,
Reference Image(s): L.O.L. I'm not an artist. But I tried to like.. kind of outline.. somewhat. 8D sample
Additional: I pretty much give the pride and the colorist artistic freedom so long as her coat matches the description. Feel free to layer, interlace, or add markings any way you want. I'm easy. What do you want added to the bloodlines? 8D
-
Would you mind her being considered for a leadership position? No, I wouldn't mind. I'll definitely be rping her either way though.
2 "positive" personality traits: Determined, strong in mind and will. Calculating and observatory, strongly maternal.
2 "negative" personality traits: Afiya tends to divide herself from peers and males as often as possible. Her behavior is not outwardly negative, but if Afiya were given the choice to sit alone at a river or chat with the other females you would no doubt find her alone. Afiya also thusfar will have no male. Although she shows no distaste towards the Abaholi, but has thusfar shown no interest in mating despite her apparent maternal instincts.
** I've put more than two for my own benefit. I'm a bit absent-minded, if I don't get it down now I'll never remember. Just pick the ones you want to read. rofl

Additional Personality to Note: Afiya may not be the strongest or best hunter, but she's a hard worker and dependable to boot.
Short History: Pretty much outlined above.
Extra: I'm an avid rper, and I have an SoA buddy who is also an avid rper. We've been rping partners for about eight or so years now. rofl We kind of travel together so to speak, so I'd definitely bring some rpage around the lands. Do hope you consider me.

First Lieutenant

First Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:52 am

User Image

RPs: None! D=

DNW:
Death
Packoffer

Opinions of Others: None!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:19 pm

User Image

Name: Annen
Name Meaning: -
Pack: Juu'Kilele

Family: -.

Offspring: (numerous)
Personality: Aneen is... swift. She's extremely playful and suave, with a thirst for adventure, speed, and most of all, company. She's got a wonderfully even temper, though she's not a good antidote for someone else who DOESN'T have such a good disposition. It's true, she's caused quite a few stampedes in her day... but those are long stories.

First Lieutenant

First Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:23 pm

User Image

Want: Rp.
DNW: Death, pack offer.
[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items