Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild

Back to Guilds

For fans new and old of CLAMP's crossover adventure, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle. Fans of the anime, manga, or both - all are welcome! 

Tags: manga, tsubasa, clamp, xxxholic, cardcaptor sakura 

Reply Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild
How do u know when u r totally obsessed????? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FishandChips425

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:45 am
Well coming from me, a crazy Tsubasa otaku, i can b very obsessed over it. When does it get 2 far though????? I am constantly comparing people i know 2 the characters, my room is like a moko-chan shrine, i go a little over boared when it comes 2 fan fics, record my self singing the songs from the anime (my fav is amurita and synchronicity), i try 2 act out scenes from the anime, as all the characters at once, im learning the songs in the violin, nd i have 1-25 (fianlly all the ones in tht hve been released). Well here i would obviously like 2 know how u show ur luv 4 Tsubasa and that kinda stuff.

Peace, Luv, and Tsubasa
Moko-chan97425  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:06 am
O.o Wow,that''s worse than me. I know when I'm obessed when I try to make the cosplay of the character, write fan-fictions about the anime, karaoke to the opening or ending song, try to get what I can of the merch at an anime convention,or when I never stop talking about it. =D  

Teto_Kasane_23

born toulouse

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:10 pm
lets see...............
they one way i know that i am obsessed, someone asks me about the past of one of the characters (usually Fai ;3), and i can tell them completely, with every single detail.
:3

also, when i went to the anime convention last week, i practically raided all the Tsubasa stands. but hey, they got good business and i got my Fai and Kuro-tan pins ;3
also, i completely covered my room with Fai merch ^^
(dont worry, Kuro-mii gets some love to ;3)

ah! then there are the fanfics, i just love writing and reading those >w<

and i love to sing the opening and ending themes :3
especially the op for Tokyo's Arc
(somehow managed to sound like Yui Makino......... kinda 7-7)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:00 pm
Victoria the cute vampire
O.o Wow,that''s worse than me. I know when I'm obessed when I try to make the cosplay of the character, write fan-fictions about the anime, karaoke to the opening or ending song, try to get what I can of the merch at an anime convention,or when I never stop talking about it. =D

OMG i totally 4got i do that 2. i record myself singing the songs and make my friends listen 2 them.  

FishandChips425

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

DarkSideDragon06

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:21 pm
Well, I want to cosplay as the characters, if not one then all; think of fanfics to write, re-read the manga, stalk the TRC fourm, watch the anime subbed on Youtube, and trying to get Tsubasa merch. at my next convention. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:12 am
I have pics of Syaroan and Sakura all over my wall and I freak out If I can't get the next book.  

super squeee

2,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Xx_Wingless_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:31 pm
really? i'm not much of a obsessed person, but when i read the manga, i get so freaked over the story. when the japan arc ova came out. i felt so happy to see the characters on action again  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:35 pm
I know I'm obsessed over it, because half of my room is decorated with posters about Tsubasa.  

Sakura Shizunei

Sparkly Prophet

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Signature Look 250

Exploding Tofu

Animal Lover

12,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:42 pm
lol, you guys are incredible. Like, in a good way x3 I haven't quite reached that level of obsessedness yet...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:50 am
all i have is 1 through 20 of tsubasaand cosplayed and syoran
is that normal?  

drogon halo

2,750 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

black-rose-1-x

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:34 am
i was somehow in a dreamland of tsubasa when i got yelled at and i called the teacher syaoran-kun >.< and it was a woman  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:21 am
black-rose-1-x
i was somehow in a dreamland of tsubasa when i got yelled at and i called the teacher syaoran-kun >.< and it was a woman

omg thats amazing, what did ur teasher do  

FishandChips425

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Urahara Ayame Squad 3

3,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:46 pm
I often walk around as Yoko...pipe and Mokona and all...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:20 am
How I know I'm totally obsessed is when I realized:
I have all of the books that have been released in the US. I've read the whole series even the chapters not out in America. I've see all of the TV show. I have most of the sheet music for Piano and Violin. All of the songs from the tv show are on my MP3 player. I almost always have the songs stuck in my head. smile  

Earth Princess Kyoko

drogon halo

2,750 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:12 pm
well i don't know if you are over obcessed....highly not
being totally obcessed means stalking the author of tsubasa...or authors^_^ or have your whole room completely devoted to tsubasa. i'm not talking a few posters and all the books and animes. i'm talking complete make over to tsubasa plushie's everywhere of the characters. tv is in the shape of mokona. and your bedroom phone looks like a sakura feather^_^
thats a complete otaku
not me though
all i have is the movie
i read it online  
Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items