Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Square Enix Cosplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, Cosplay, Chat, Gatherings, Roleplaying and Info 

Tags: Cosplay, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Convention, Game 

Reply File Cabinet (contains old threads)
Cosplay Snowball Fight in Towns! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aerith Great Gospel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:34 pm
Since Spring is quickly creeping upon us and the snow scene in Towns will be gone until next Winter, mew Aeris addressed an idea that Raijin, Lucrecia, and myself agree would be very fun. Aeris said we should all have a cosplay snowball fight in Towns.

I definitely need input from you all on a good date and time so I can set a date that is flexible for everyone. The more the merrier, right?

Everyone should meet up in 9 Barton 001023 in towns, since it's a spot that has been often used in the past and it will avoid confusion between everyone. The date and time has not been set at the moment, but once people post when it would be a good time for them, I'll set the time accordingly. I I was thinking the weekend may be a good time, or the evening of a weekday. I'm personally quite flexible at the moment, so anytime during the weekend and after 4:00 PM EST on weekdays will work great for me.

Just let me know what you think!

Thank You,
Aerith

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:32 pm
I have a pretty open schedule, so whenever is good for me.

Gifted Summoner Yuna

Aerith Great Gospel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:18 pm
I Tifa Lockhart l
I have a pretty open schedule, so whenever is good for me.

All right, that sounds great! ^^

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:16 am
Since I'm in the Timezone Greenwich Mean Time +1, I will have troubles attending if we meet up in the weekdays' evenings, since I will be hours ahead of most of our American members and thus have to either stay up late or rise early in order to make it in time. ^^; So I would appreciate if it's put in the weekend.

But I do not need to attend. If no other time is available, please ignore my request and I'll join you some other time. biggrin  

Dr Lucrecia Crescent MD
Captain

Aerith Great Gospel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:31 am
Dr Lucrecia Crescent MD
Since I'm in the Timezone Greenwich Mean Time +1, I will have troubles attending if we meet up in the weekdays' evenings, since I will be hours ahead of most of our American members and thus have to either stay up late or rise early in order to make it in time. ^^; So I would appreciate if it's put in the weekend.

But I do not need to attend. If no other time is available, please ignore my request and I'll join you some other time. biggrin

Oh no, no! We'll make it work for you to join us, as well, Lucrecia! I think the weekend would be a better time for everyone, anyway. Considering school is out on weekends, some people are off from their jobs, etc.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:21 pm
Has the day been decided yet?  

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Gray BloodStone

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:34 pm
well if im online which is at random times lol ill be there  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:49 am
The Real Raijin
Has the day been decided yet?

Not yet, I was hoping more people would give feedback. :  

Aerith Great Gospel
Vice Captain

mew Aeris
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:48 am
I would imagine this weekend it too soon, (being thursday) I would say next weekend (29,30, or 31.) We *can* wait until the first weekend of February, but the snow might be gone by then, with V-Day coming up...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:50 am
I agree with mew aeris, ya know? times running out on the snow days.
Next weekend maybe the last chance.  

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Aerith Great Gospel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:29 pm
mew Aeris
I would imagine this weekend it too soon, (being thursday) I would say next weekend (29,30, or 31.) We *can* wait until the first weekend of February, but the snow might be gone by then, with V-Day coming up...

I think next weekend would be the best time. What do you think would be a good time?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:50 pm
All for it.
The time zones may be screwy, but we could probably get it. I'll go all out.
I would say Feb 8, or the day before, cause that's my birthday, but I don't think the snow'll last.
So then's good.  

HoIograph

Questionable Browser

Aerith Great Gospel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:32 am
I need to know the best day next week for everyone. Sadly, it'll have to Friday or Sunday, unless it's fine that I'm not there, because Saturday I have an important Academic Team meet the entire day. Both days are risky, I know. I was thinking Sunday at around 4:00 PM EST, that way church goers like myself will be in from all timezones. Just tell me what you think. Please, PLEASE PM me.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:23 pm
I will not be able to attend - I will be gone for the entire weekend next week, so~ Have fun, guys!  

Dr Lucrecia Crescent MD
Captain

The Real Raijin
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:49 pm
friday 5:30pm est would probably be the best. 5:30pm est is potentially 6:30am sat for some people. Which would make it easier for people who are not in the US.  
File Cabinet (contains old threads)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff