Reply The Creative Corner
What would your character look like in Beyblade... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikou

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:43 pm
And what would your bitbeast look like/called?

My bitbeast would look like a fox that would be blue,with three tails,her element would be blue fire and her name would be Aurora.

If anybody and I mean ANYBODY steals my idea of my bitbeast,I-will-hunt-them-down!! because Aurora is going to be in a comic I'm going to make when I'm older.

(C) Copyright 2005 by Mikou a.k.a Xia.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 6:25 pm
i have similar bit-beast ideas butnot the same...too many to list but normally either a black, nine-tailed fox, black fire as a special power, named Kerino. my other main one is a sphinx (black of course) with the same powers, sometimes the same name but normally it's named Tetranis...  

Nikomikiri

Mikou

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 6:41 pm
Nikomikiri
i have similar bit-beast ideas butnot the same...too many to list but normally either a black, nine-tailed fox, black fire as a special power, named Kerino. my other main one is a sphinx (black of course) with the same powers, sometimes the same name but normally it's named Tetranis...
wow..good imagination there. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:56 am
User Image
I'd look like... me.

I have Kai/ Julia hair IRL XDD

Blonde on top and black on bottom. I'd have... blue eyes! I'd be... yeah... me.

My bitbeast would be a pixie who shots love beams.

Mostly at Kai and Rei.

To influence them into being a little less shy in public around one another >D
User Image

Orionis Rigel

Orionis Rigel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:58 am
User ImageNo!! I'd have LUGIA!! He'd be my bitbeast :3User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:56 pm
Orionis Rigel

Isin't Lugia a pokemon? confused  

Mikou

Orionis Rigel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:31 am
Mikou
Orionis Rigel

Yep.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:22 pm
Orionis Rigel
Mikou
Orionis Rigel

Yep.

And HoHo the phoenix poke`mon would be my bitbest... that or pikachu <3  

Kouichi Pendolse

Orionis Rigel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:50 am
Kouichi Pendolse
Orionis Rigel
Mikou
Orionis Rigel

Yep.

And HoHo the phoenix poke`mon would be my bitbest... that or pikachu <3
User Image

That'd be TOO cool XD!!!

OR

How about MetalGarurumon XD
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:47 pm
Huh... I think my character would either have long black hair (nice pretty boy dressing one), with a bitbeat of a black fox (but a larger than normal fox.. kinda like a really wild looking fox/wolf thing) and some sort of electric attack. Names.. probably Riko and Raien.

Or I would have a red haired character with short spikey like hair, dressy like, and would have some sort of flame wolf/fox (kinda liek Ifrit from FFX), and would probably be named character: Shuu, and the bit beat somethign similar to Ifrit.. (one of those old mythological names)  

Kurama333

Drixer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 8:57 pm
Lyke, zomgz.

Mine iz a white tyger wif green strypz and BLACK metle plates cuz itz Dreiger's twin and yah. Itz name iz Brigger and can shewt green lighten' boltz. Cuz I'm sew kewl lyke that yo.

/noob

*coughhack*

That was the most painful thing I've ever tried to type.

Jess: =O MetalGarurumon! *spazz* <3

I seriously don't know what I'd have as a bitbeast anymore. I used to have a character and a beast laid out and extensive backgrounds on them, but that was back when I was a noob. So I don't even like reliving those memories. xD;;

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:18 am
[I used to have character when I was a n00b too. =o And a bit beast and beyblade etc. I wouldn't mind BlackGarurumon as a bit beast. <3]

[+Fleas.On.Toast+]

Orionis Rigel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:00 pm
Drixer

Jess: =O MetalGarurumon! *spazz* <3

User Image

You might be my beloved little sister, but you keep your hands off my big, metal wolf digimon bit beast!!

Yeah. I had a character when I was a Bey!newbie. However, my character WAS a bitbeast.

However, her main role was to be Rei's spirit guide and show him where his heart lay.... that's right. Even when I started out, my OC was a KaiRei matchmaker.

Actuallly.... ZOMGZ!!! HOW much fun would it be if we had our own OC team!!? There could be "Mourir" and "Rigel" as twins involved in a steamy affair, "Drixer" their little sister, "Komay" the shy one, and our illustrious leader; "Prixy". With "Kira" as our technology back-up and "Misfit" as our mysterious benefactor.

And we could be all fun and gay together xD

And then we'd take on the BBA and loose because they're thhe best team in the world, and Mou and Rigel and Drix can fawn over finding their long lost Daddy and Daddy as Prixy hits on Hiromi and... Oh... oh! I want to write it now!!! *_____*!!!!! User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:01 pm
BEST BEYBLADING TEAM EVAR!!!!!!!!!

I draw us, now xD

I have Bey!OCs!!! One's a flaming male homo and the other is a flaming female homo! Isn't that neat? xD I don't use them in fanfictions or anything, I just like to imagine how they'd interact with the bey charas.

No bitbeasts for them since the male thinks that beyblading is the stupidest thing ever, and the female doesn't hold much interest in beyblading. It's all convenient pour moi.

My bitbeast would be something using grass-element attacks. I ALWAYS choose grass-type Pokemon when I start the game, so why not start off with a grass bitbeast? =D My logic astounds me.  

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

dead_girls_poem

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:03 am
My BItbeast would prroplly look like a siren(myth) But with long brown hair and be a boy.

My Character would be a diffrrent story...She would have long Brown hair, black eyes, 14, love Kenny,  
The Creative Corner

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff