Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
Silly B list movies Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inquisitor Brock

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:58 am
I'm watching this movie, and when this guy shot his double barrel shotgun, there was the sound of a pump being worked and then ejected shells hitting the ground. Then he had to reload. lol. Damn cheap movies. Good plot, bad production. At least they only fire two shots, and not the twelve from a revolver like in From dusk Till Dawn, but that's another rant for another time.

The 'retired air force' father of the main character pulls a glock out of his desk drawer. The giant retard shot at his freshly turned giant arachnid infected father. He fired, and the gun went back to the empty battery, slide loked back and all. Then he fired a second time without reloading, with the slide locked back still. immediately after this a bug flies into the room through the window and the dad tasers it, causing it to explode and shower Mongo Tard and Dad in bug juice, miraculously missing Cooper the main character, but his dad smears him over the mouth with bug juice. Immediately after this touching father son moment a comical encounter happens, the Father's white Maltese has been infected and stands on six arachnid legs, yapping angrily. The Dad pulls out a squeaky toy and throws it, the dog chasing it. After the dog a giant beetle, roughly the size of a Saint Bernard is skewered by Mongo Tard, who's decorative axe flies apart, the head embedding in the wall inches above the father's head. They then spend the night in the father's bunker, with no signs of bugs in the morning.

I also find it funny the escaped convict carrying a generic bolt action rifle, still with the prictag dangling from the trigger gaurd, has a butt sleeve on his rifle containing twelve gauge shotgun shells.

I could pick this movie apart all day.

It's all in all a good movie, plots alright, if a bit questionable at times.

Infestation (2009)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:11 am
Now there's a ******** METEORITE and there's a mother bug spitting out babies and s**t.  

Inquisitor Brock

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:56 am
I've been raging at Bones for a while now. The whole thing takes place in DC, and is largely pre-Heller. Now this doesn't stop Bones (a civilian) from carrying a pistol. In the first couple episodes, her FBI partner takes it away from her. In season 2, she gets a new gun... A S&W 500 4". She never actually FIRES it until season 3, where she shoots a padlock off a door, shoots at a suspect, and then bitches about how it's too goddamn huge and she hurt her wrist. She trades Booth for his 1911, the other guy gives Booth a 'Dirty Harry' speech ("I counted four shots, you only have five..."), and he shoots the dude straight through a steel door. If they were going to go all out like that with ANY pistol, at least it's an M500. xd

Also, Booth switches guns ever season without any explanation. First it's a two-tone Glock, then it's a BLUED Glock, and finally a 1911 with a rail (because he ALWAYS has a light on it).  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:22 pm
I raged twice during Fringe, both times involving a DEagle. One episode, Walter pulls out two DEagles firing EXPLOSIVE rounds and uses them to kill some monster thing. The other time, an assassin tried to kill a girl with a suppressed DEagle.

Seriously, who the ******** uses a DEagle as an assassination weapon?  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:06 pm
Inquisitor Brock
I'm watching this movie, and when this guy shot his double barrel shotgun, there was the sound of a pump being worked and then ejected shells hitting the ground. Then he had to reload. lol. Damn cheap movies. Good plot, bad production. At least they only fire two shots, and not the twelve from a revolver like in From dusk Till Dawn, but that's another rant for another time.

The 'retired air force' father of the main character pulls a glock out of his desk drawer. The giant retard shot at his freshly turned giant arachnid infected father. He fired, and the gun went back to the empty battery, slide loked back and all. Then he fired a second time without reloading, with the slide locked back still. immediately after this a bug flies into the room through the window and the dad tasers it, causing it to explode and shower Mongo Tard and Dad in bug juice, miraculously missing Cooper the main character, but his dad smears him over the mouth with bug juice. Immediately after this touching father son moment a comical encounter happens, the Father's white Maltese has been infected and stands on six arachnid legs, yapping angrily. The Dad pulls out a squeaky toy and throws it, the dog chasing it. After the dog a giant beetle, roughly the size of a Saint Bernard is skewered by Mongo Tard, who's decorative axe flies apart, the head embedding in the wall inches above the father's head. They then spend the night in the father's bunker, with no signs of bugs in the morning.

I also find it funny the escaped convict carrying a generic bolt action rifle, still with the prictag dangling from the trigger gaurd, has a butt sleeve on his rifle containing twelve gauge shotgun shells.

Infestation (2009)

If you pay close attention to the bore and muzzle of the "bolt action rifle
, you'll notice it's a bolt-action SHOTGUN. Bead-sighted and all. I can't tell if both the bore and extra shells are 12g, or if the bore is 20g, but it IS a bolt-action shotgun. They do exist, and they are fun, if not as practical as a pump for anything. Well, maybe as a dedicated slug gun with a fully-rifled barrel and rifle sights, but otherwise it's beat out by pumps or autos.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:09 pm
uryu ishida
Inquisitor Brock

Infestation (2009)

If you pay close attention to the bore and muzzle of the "bolt action rifle
, you'll notice it's a bolt-action SHOTGUN. Bead-sighted and all. I can't tell if both the bore and extra shells are 12g, or if the bore is 20g, but it IS a bolt-action shotgun. They do exist, and they are fun, if not as practical as a pump for anything. Well, maybe as a dedicated slug gun with a fully-rifled barrel and rifle sights, but otherwise it's beat out by pumps or autos.
A problem, though, I've noticed, is that the dude speaking another language has to THINK FOR THE RIGHT WORDS. Not gun-related, but made me lol when I noticed the white guy was a bit more fluent in that he didn't have to think for the right words.  

uryu ishida

Inquisitor Brock

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:25 pm
Well the thing is I've never seen a modern bolt action shotgun with a detachable magazine.

And have you guys seen this movie before, or did you guys just see it after I mentioned it? xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:00 pm
What's wrong with that guy getting a new gun every season? biggrin

If I were a TV character I'd have a new gun every season. Probably a Smith double-action, then a Browning Hi-Power, a 1911, Beretta 92...

I do believe Bones fires her 500 with no-recoil blanks, right? That's got to be hilarious to watch for anyone that knows guns. I've seen large-sized men firing the 6" barrel version with huge muzzle jump. She'd probably hit herself in the face with that thing.

Also I'm going to be watching OneChanbara later tonight. That's sure to have a fair share of B-movie ridiculousness. For example, here's the cover.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Downloaded it to my 360 for rental with Zune. The first one I tried was Death Wish (hadn't seen it yet) and that worked pretty well--better than I thought it would.  

ArmasTermin

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:15 pm
ArmasTermin

If I were a TV character I'd have a new gun every season. Probably a Smith double-action, then a Browning Hi-Power, a 1911, Beretta 92...
It's his service pistol. The one episode he gets fired, he hands in his gun.

Quote:
I do believe Bones fires her 500 with no-recoil blanks, right? That's got to be hilarious to watch for anyone that knows guns. I've seen large-sized men firing the 6" barrel version with huge muzzle jump. She'd probably hit herself in the face with that thing.
Oh, I'm sure she does. It's a DAMN big gun. Though with the snub barrel and the compensator, it probably doesn't have SO much recoil...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:36 pm
Inquisitor Brock
Well the thing is I've never seen a modern bolt action shotgun with a detachable magazine.

And have you guys seen this movie before, or did you guys just see it after I mentioned it? xd
I looked it up after you mentioned it.

It looks like an old Mossberg bolt-action raped a Remington 700. TO THE INTERNET MOVIE GUN DATABASE!

EDIT:
Damn, they don't have Infection.  

uryu ishida

Man of the Demoneye

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:53 am
uryu ishida
Inquisitor Brock

It looks like an old Mossberg bolt-action raped a Remington 700. TO THE INTERNET MOVIE GUN DATABASE!

EDIT:

My Mossberg 185K is a bolt action 20ga. with a detachable magazine. I tried to make a 10 round magazine out of some 14 ga. sheet metal, but it doesn't really work. I was rather dissapointed about the accuracy with slugs (though I did only try one brand). It does turn a lot of heads and it patterns nicely for such an old gun, or any gun for that matter. The one thing I would like to do is find a composite stock and attach a scope to it just to piss off the game wardens thinking I have a rifle. Where was I going with this?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:23 pm
ArmasTermin

And that is why I'd get the 10" barrel, as well as the reduced recoil rounds one guy fired during his demonstration. God knows how much that version is, though.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:41 pm
Man of the Demoneye
uryu ishida
Inquisitor Brock

EDIT:

My Mossberg 185K is a bolt action 20ga. with a detachable magazine. I tried to make a 10 round magazine out of some 14 ga. sheet metal, but it doesn't really work. I was rather dissapointed about the accuracy with slugs (though I did only try one brand). It does turn a lot of heads and it patterns nicely for such an old gun, or any gun for that matter. The one thing I would like to do is find a composite stock and attach a scope to it just to piss off the game wardens thinking I have a rifle. Where was I going with this?
I've got the .410, myself. I'm pretty sure it's Mossberg, but it doesn't have any engraving on it for a company or serial numbers. It's that old.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:58 pm
uryu ishida
Man of the Demoneye
uryu ishida
Inquisitor Brock

EDIT:

I've got the .410, myself. I'm pretty sure it's Mossberg, but it doesn't have any engraving on it for a company or serial numbers. It's that old.

Cool. Maybe you could match it up with one of these pictures? Hope that helps.
Oh God, $10 for a brand new shotgun?! gonk

What I was trying to get at in my first post was that bolt action shotguns are making a smal resurgance with hardcore deer hunters trying to get that last little bit of accuracy.

Anyways, sorry about the hijack guys. To make up for it, I shall throw in Snakehead Terror. Not sure if this even makes the B list, but I saw it on Sci-fi a while back. The geography was completely wrong, the boats must have been made of paper or something, and there is too much other stuff to even mention. It's one of those movies that were so horrible, you want to see them again.  

Man of the Demoneye

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:39 pm
Man of the Demoneye
uryu ishida
Man of the Demoneye
uryu ishida
Inquisitor Brock

EDIT:

Cool. Maybe you could match it up with one of these pictures? Hope that helps.
Oh God, $10 for a brand new shotgun?! gonk

What I was trying to get at in my first post was that bolt action shotguns are making a smal resurgance with hardcore deer hunters trying to get that last little bit of accuracy.

Anyways, sorry about the hijack guys. To make up for it, I shall throw in Snakehead Terror. Not sure if this even makes the B list, but I saw it on Sci-fi a while back. The geography was completely wrong, the boats must have been made of paper or something, and there is too much other stuff to even mention. It's one of those movies that were so horrible, you want to see them again.
Looks like an 85D, except the magazine is fixed, not removable.

Or, it could be a 183D, looking further.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff