Submit

noushuddup

Shameless Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:10 pm
One thing I hate: When people hate musicians oh so much that they would say things like, "he/she needs to go die/get shot/jump off a bridge."

Why would you say things like that? If you don't like a singer/band/rapper then fine, but is it really that serious enough for you to wish death upon them just because they do their own thing? That's kinda retarded and goes a bit too far. Not really referring to anyone here, I'm just saying, in general.

What do you think?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:24 pm
well i persoanly hate these niggas who run around priding themselves in only listening to underground rap.. like that s**t makes them better people... get the ******** over yourself! there's a reason some of them niggas is underground! they're garbage! not saying that mainstream is just the s**t, but damn some of them niggas made it cause they can spit! like not everybody underground is even worth listening to just like mainstream. and i'd personally rather look up to the ***** makin money rather than just makin ends meet because of his "dedication" and not "selling out"... honestly..  

L0rde
Vice Captain

Fashionable Dabbler

8,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100

eBoz74
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:29 pm
GatMan009
well i persoanly hate these niggas who run around priding themselves in only listening to underground rap.. like that s**t makes them better people... get the ******** over yourself! there's a reason some of them niggas is underground! they're garbage! not saying that mainstream is just the s**t, but damn some of them niggas made it cause they can spit! like not everybody underground is even worth listening to just like mainstream. and i'd personally rather look up to the ***** makin money rather than just makin ends meet because of his "dedication" and not "selling out"... honestly..
lmao amen  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:12 pm
GatMan009

I listen to a mix of some mainstream and underground. It annoys me how people scoff at others because they prefer mainstream. I mean shouldn't people be free to listen to what they want? What the bottom line is that it all comes down to music. Mainstream or underground, it's still music.

Even though I prefer people make music and make it reflect them, not selling out to make more money. But that's just my preference. Different people have different preferences, that's my point.

So why wish death upon people for making music they don't like? Doesnt make sense.

noushuddup

Shameless Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Ishi Of Tha Beast

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:02 pm
S0_Amazing

Underground is underground for a reason and it isn't rhyme wise it stop being rhyme wise a long time ago. Its about beats money and bitches so the record company's gives us artist of that nature because, 85% of kids love to see that if people don't like it it wouldn't be made.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:15 pm
I hate it when people chew
with their mouths open.

~[Dre_Dre]~
Crew

L0rde
Vice Captain

Fashionable Dabbler

8,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:57 am
DatNergoMakveliBeDaI11est
S0_Amazing

Underground is underground for a reason and it isn't rhyme wise it stop being rhyme wise a long time ago. Its about beats money and bitches so the record company's gives us artist of that nature because, 85% of kids love to see that if people don't like it it wouldn't be made.
EXACTLY  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:00 pm
I'm feelin homeboy on that.Because,yes, I love underground mixtapes and when the are from hot people then yea ima listen to it, but there ain't no reason to look down on the people that like mainstream better.It's just stupid.  

x-MangoIceeT

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100

- iLyssieTee -

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:29 pm
I Personally just hate FAKE people. stare

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:00 am
People who don't listen.  

Jared3121

Blessed Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Nymphoseed

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:49 pm
S0_Amazing
and i'd personally rather look up to the ***** makin money rather than just makin ends meet because of his "dedication" and not "selling out"... honestly..

You had me going with you till about right here.

Any body with decent word flow and sub par beats can make bubble gum ABC music and make a pretty good sum of money for themselves. How much money the artist makes matters about as much to me as what they had for breakfast.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:09 pm
Nymphoseed
S0_Amazing
and i'd personally rather look up to the ***** makin money rather than just makin ends meet because of his "dedication" and not "selling out"... honestly..

You had me going with you till about right here.

Any body with decent word flow and sub par beats can make bubble gum ABC music and make a pretty good sum of money for themselves. How much money the artist makes matters about as much to me as what they had for breakfast.
dont get me wrong that very true. their money has nothing to do with flow, but as far as RESPECT for them as a person, i'd look up to the ***** rappin to feed himself and even his kids, rather than a ***** who got flow, but the ***** is starvin. sure i'll listen to his rap, but the reality is no REAL man can fully respect another man who is hella poetic, but can't handle his business... thats all im sayin, ya know?  

L0rde
Vice Captain

Fashionable Dabbler

8,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100

Nymphoseed

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:36 pm
Well said man, I know exactly what you mean.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:07 am
Nymphoseed
Well said man, I know exactly what you mean.
its just real ***** s**t cool  

L0rde
Vice Captain

Fashionable Dabbler

8,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100

Docktor Strang

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:16 pm
People who say *****, when they aren't actually black...like me emo

Also, niggas who listen to mainstream only and think that drake n lil wayne are teh s**t.

Also, fake niggas.  
The Family Room

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces