Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
What is with Bella? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have u figured it out? READ THE THREAD)
  nope
  yep
  whats it to you?
  i dont want to
View Results

La Petit Belle

6,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:37 am
hey everyone! no matter what i do to try and figure out the mystery with bella and those caliente sisters...i never figure it out!!! has anyone else?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:21 am
Well... It seems like Bella was kidnapped by aliens. No relations with the Caliente sisters or Don Lothario at all. The sisters just happened to arrive at Pleasantview after Bella was kidnapped.

Bella however, ends up at Strangetown without her past memories and still looks young. If you have a fine gentlement in Strangetown, search for her and make her live a happy life smile (or gives her the ultimate torture if that's what you wish).  

SirEmino
Captain

La Petit Belle

6,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:46 am
interesting...well i just finished playing the sims 2 lol and i did some research on the caliente sisters..it appears they have an alien in their familly...pollination technition #9 or something...maybe they could be in a relation to Bella's dissapearance...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:02 am
I went to university and found her there. I married her, then divourced her for a hotter girl. Such is life.  

de.Lici.ous

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:47 am
Ah, Bella. The mystery of Sim Life.

It seems that Bella was abducted by aliens while on town player, Don Lothario's, deck. And for some reason, she never came back. Apparently, she wound up as a townie in Strangetown. Just after Bella's disappearance, twins Nina and Dina moved into town. And Dina went after Bella's rich, elderly husband, Mortimer (she's a Gold Digger mrgreen ).

...Or if you want the stupid version of the story, "Bella is in the hot air balloon over Pleasant view"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:59 pm
lol yea i suppose...lol she is so annoying though i see her walking arounnd then she dissapears!!! lol oh well  

La Petit Belle

6,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:47 pm
Ooo! I'm surprised this thread isn't longer. I've seen whole websites dedicated to the topic of Bella!
I remember that somebody pointed out that the Goth's fireplace was changed from an old stone one to the modern one before the game was released and when they looked at the textures of it using SimPE there was a picture of Bella's head on it!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:38 pm
I read on a website there were two Bellas. One in pleasantview, one in strangetown. (i havent seen pleasntview bella) If u wanna move her back to pleasantview have someone meet her and move her in with them (u can use boolprop if u want) and them move her out. put her on a lot and then move it to lots and houses. then go to pleasantview and u can put the lot there, and move he in with whoever u want biggrin  

Kitties_at_the_disco

nacom202

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:10 am
well, there is an NPC bella in strangetown, but the real bella, no where to tell you the truth.....

BUT if you had SimPE then you can re unite her and morty  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:44 pm
The real Bella has two death tokens doesn't she? She's not dead though as her picture is still coloured in the family tree.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Newly Appointed Secretary

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:34 am
Psssh, I created my OWN Bella. talk2hand

The one in Strangetown just doesn't look like her. neutral

((Whenever I imagine Bella, I imagine her exactly how she was in the Sims 1, and that's exactly how I created her.))

I even re-created the Sims 1 Goth family, cause old Mortimer and adult Cassandra just don't look right.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:43 pm
one time she came to my house. I saw her in pleasant view i wonder why she even dissapered? i wonder if she planned it?  

Sundance Rendevous

Dapper Member

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

BGHS

7,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:48 pm
i know she comes to my house when i move a new person in this home.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:29 pm
maybe I'm just stupid...but...what is everyone talking about!?  

athena08905

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:39 pm
Maxis set a whole story up in Pleasantview in the Sims 2. It's supposed to be 25 years on from the original game so Mortimer is now and elder while Cassandra is an adult and has a younger brother called Alexander. Bella however doesn't appear to live with them. If you look in the family tree she is there and her icon is lit up which means she is alive.
The story was set up to make you believe that she was abducted by aliens and dropped off in Strangetown. The Bella that is in Strangetown is actually just a townie with a copy of the real Bella's memories.
That's how I understand it anyway.  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces