[PRP] Musical Chairs Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:55 am
There were so many clouds up here, especially in this part of the Haven. It was misty, and one might have had difficulty seeing if they were Laini's height. But then again, Laini had difficulty seeing anyway. Jicho merely floated higher than he would usually, the bat giving the occasionally chirp to let Laini know in which direction to travel. The brightly coloured cub was humming to herself, a slow yet merry tune, her maw stretched wide in a smile. She wasn't sure why she was happy - it was just a good day, perhaps? She didn't know where Pala was. Not up here, that was for sure. It was difficult, for the youngster, moving between God's Haven and Africa. But Africa was where her new Papa and his family were. And at the same time, she felt a pull to the God's Haven. A pull that could quite possible be her Mommy.

Wings fluttering lightly on her back, still too small to be of much use (hence why getting to God's Haven was difficult - teleporting was tiring), but pretty none-the-less. Faded, blind eyes made the impression they were looking around, scanning the scenery, but it was all fake, Laini instead concentrating on the sound of her footsteps carrying her wherever they might be going. Another squeak from Jicho had her bank to the left a little, the youngster giggling as she continued onwards, wondering what might happen today.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:12 pm
Airion had noticed the younger Goddess and had been laughing to himself about her tiny little frame and wings. She looked very cute trying to fly, he almost envied her! Him without wings and all. Snickering to himself he moved out from behind his hiding place and spoke out to her, his tone light heated and kind.

"My, you have some spunk in you."

She seemed pretty determined!

"What are you doing out here all alone? Don't you have a family?"  

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:17 pm
Jicho noticed Airion first, chattering loudly as he dove back towards Laini, attaching himself to her tail and curling around it, startling the cub. She blinked, pivoting around quickly on the spot, ears flattening against her head, "Who's there?!"

She hadn't heard them - had they snuck up on her? Were they going to eat her? A whine escaped as she finally got the sense in her to listen, turning to face the direction of the sound, looking more-or-less at Airion with her faded blue eyes, confusion clear on her face. What was she doing? Family? Oh, maybe... "Do you know where my mommy is?!" she gasped, hopping forwards once before stopping suddenly as Jicho gave a sharp hiss, still hiding behind Laini.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:20 pm
"Hey-hey wait. I didn't do anything!"

He laughed as he eyed the pair. It was rather cute, she was so confused and her little friend seemed to be pretty protective too! He moved back a little and nodded, lowering himself to the ground as he spoke to her in a soft tone, something sweet- as if not to make her feel like he was here to harm her! Airi couldn't hurt a soul!

"I don't know where she is, I am sorry. I don't know your mother."

He felt bad having to tell her that.

"Are you lost?"  

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:26 pm
He was laughing at her? Laini remained confused, but managed a sweet, sincere smile as she edged forwards a little more, her eyes staring a little off to the left rather than directly at Airion, the Goddess still not having learnt completely how to put voice and face together. She found herself wishing she could see for the gazillionth time, but then she wouldn't be Laini. She liked being special. And this God sounded nice, like Anupu! She liked nice Gods!

She didn't like not knowing where her mother was, though, "Oh..." she mumbled, smile fading, "Okay." Lost? She shook her head, but then struggling to fix her blind eyes on his face again, missing by a much larger margin this time, "Nonono, Pala's looking after me. And Jicho." At his name the bat gave a small squeak, still eyeing Airion carefully, "But I want to find my mommy."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:32 pm
Airion has only just noticed her blindness and felt his heart drop back into his chest, what was this? Why was she blind? Was it from birth? Had someone harmed her?! He felt very upset by this, the poor thing. He moved himself a bit lower for her, speaking in a very understanding tone.

"I see..."

He felt so bad for her...

"Maybe I can help you find her? Would that be alright with you?"

He forgot to tell her his name but, right now all he wanted to do was help! He was feeling a lot of things right now, he was allowed to be forgetful.  

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:36 pm
Laini's smile had returned, his voice allowing her to get a little closer to his face with her eyes. She tilted her head to one side, smile widening further at the offer of help. Yes! The more people looking for her mommy, the more chance she had! Pala and Anupu were already looking, so this would help! And it suddenly occured to Laini that she didn't know his name!

"What's your name, mister? I'm Laini!"

A bright smile graced her lips, and if her eyes hadn't been faded and blind they would have been sparkling. "And yes please! My mommy's big and white, and really fluffy and cuddly. I liked snuggling down into her tail..." she trailed off, looking to the ground instead. She wished she could remember more, but she just couldn't. It was like there was a brick wall, and she wasn't strong enough to break through.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:53 pm
"My name Airion, but you can call me Airi, alright?"

He smiled and laughed a little. She was so full of life! He was happy to see this. What a strong little thing!

"Mm... big, white and fluffy?"

That... sounded a lot like his father! He laughed, thinking like that would get them nowhere. Maybe she wasn't around here? Airi had not seen anyone that fit her description, well, other than his father.  

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:58 pm
Airi? "I like that name!" Laini gasped, beaming a smile as she stumbled a few steps forwards, a subtle tweet from the bat on her rump giving her the indication to stop before she ran into her new friend. Her wings were outstretched and looked rather clumsy, but she managed, grinning widely, pleased with her own achievement as she stared forwards at Airion's chest, forgetting that his head was higher up now she was closer.

"Yeah. Really fluffy and cuddly." she confirmed, but it seemed she was more interested in her new friend now, than the search for her mother. "Can you keep a look out please, Airi?" she asked, blinking sincerely before that same cheeky grin spread over her face as she jumped up and down a little, "Will you be my friend, please?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:13 pm
"I will keep a look out, for sure."

He smiled and nodded at her before he placed a paw down her neck, lifting her up softly. He sat her down right on his back, laughing.

"I don't have wings like you do! So you can sit up here while we look, alright?"

It was like a little piggy back ride.

"And yes, I would love to be your friend, Laini."

He sure hoped she knew how special she was. For someone with such a disability, she didn't let it stop her from enjoying life. He could look up to someone like her!  

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:28 pm
She yelped in surprise as she suddenly felt herself plucked from the ground, legs wriggling furiously as Jicho chattered loudly and angrily, Laini giving a loud whine. Without her sight she felt completely helpless hanging in mid-air, the ground giving her stability. She wasn't really thinking straight, paniking, and so as soon as she felt solid beneath her she unsheathed her claws to grasp it tightly, soon realizing her mistake when she felt claws knead soft fur. With a gasp she quickly fixed her mistake, whining a little more as she settled herself down. "I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean to!"

Looking? Didn't he realize she was blind? She couldn't really...look. She kept it quiet, though, laying herself down and resting her head, revelling in how soft Airion's mane was. It was nicer than Pala's, not that his wasn't fluffy. But still...her mommy's was the best.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:33 pm
He winced at her little panic attack as his eyes watered a bit. She was such a fighter, he knew he was going to walk away from this with all kind of cuts. He would be black and blue. He didn't let her know she had hurt him though, poor thing was really all over the place. He forgot that maybe lifting her like that could freak her out- he felt bad.

"It's alright! No worries! Really."

He stammered, grinning rather childishly. He didn't think they would find her mother right now. He sighed before noticing her mood change. She seemed tired? Aw. He felt bad again!

"How about we stop for now and you can take a nap? That way when you wake up you can be all rested and ready for our adventure?"

Finding her mother, he meant.  

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:39 pm
Ohhh, he was stammering. That meant he was lying, didn't it? Laini picked up on things a lot more quickly when they were involved with noises, since she didn't have the sights to distract her. She snuggled deeper into his mane, allowing herself a quiet smile as she pushed her face into his mane, giggling a little as it tickled her ears. It certainly was big and curly. She liked it!

Nap? Laini wrinkled her nose, despite the fact that she was actually tired. "I should go back to Pala - he and Zebadie get worried if I'm gone too long..." she trailed off, ears drooping. She didn't want to leave her new friend.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:41 pm
He understood her worries and sat down.

"How about you tell me what you want to do, and I will do it for you. If you want to go back to you're friends, I will take you to them. If you want nap, I will be right here to make sure no one bothers you."

He felt a need to be somewhat fathering to her. She was so small after all.

"It's up to you. Just lemme know what you want to do."

He smiled at her, glancing back.  

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:51 pm
She felt his weight shift underneath her, and assumed he'd sat down. Her ears swivelled on her head as she listened, frowning. He was being really nice, and she didn't know what to do. Pala was her papa...or as good as. She didn't want to worry him. But Airi was going to help her look for her Momma immediately...

"I...I don't know," she mumbled, feeling tears rise to her eyes. She was tired! She didn't want to decide! She wanted to do both! "I-I-I...I want to do both!" she began sobbing, a few tears streaming down her face.

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff