Welcome to Gaia! ::

Random Gaian Charity: Hiatus =(

Back to Guilds

A really awesome chairty that helps people questing. 

Tags: Charity 

Reply Recycle Bin
LoveHeart - A board game: Move move! #'s 4-11! Last chance Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aerobe
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:19 am
1st; Nainai Kagoyuchi

2nd; Hanchi-Chan

3rd; PandaGrr

User Image
User Image

Welcome to Love Heart! This is a board game that is similar to Candy Land. So if you have played before then you'll know how this works. =) If you've never played or don't remember what to do scroll down to the Information post.

The host of this thread is: Nainai Kagoyuchi

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:42 am
User Image
User Image

Okay so it isn't exactly like Candy Land. xD Since we can't pick up cards we are going to roll a random number.

First, post in this thread. Make sure you say "I want to play." If this isn't in your post, I wont add you to the players list.
~ Every day you will get to roll one time.
~ Every day the roll numbers will change. I.E: Day 1 it may be 1-3 while Day 2 it could be 1-6.
~ If you land on the square that has the love tunnel, you can choose to take the love tunnel to advance.
~ Each picture means something different.
~ First 3 to finish will be awarded with 1st, 2nd, 3rd place prizes. Everyone else will receive something worth at least 20k.

User Image = Kaboom. If you land on a Kaboom you have to go back to the start square.
User Image = Up-right Heart. If you land on this you'll receive 10k.
User Image = Upside down Heart. If you land on this you'll receive 5k.
User Image = Cupids Arrow. If you land on this you have to go back 2 squares.
User Image = Red Rose. If you land on this you'll receive a item worth at least 30k.

Aerobe
Captain

Aerobe
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:47 am
User Image

User Image

Up Heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. = 2
Tunnel of Love = 3
Down Heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. = 5
Kaboom = 7
Cupids Arrow = 11
Up Heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. = 14
Kaboom = 17
Red Rose User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. = 19
Down Heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. = 20
Kaboom = 22

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:48 am
User Image

User Image
Today's number range: 4-11

Player --- Square they are on --- Prize

Nainai Kagoyuchi --- End --- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hanchi-chan --- End --- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PandaGrr --- End --- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Immortal Nobody --- End --- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
x_Yon Kirei --- End --- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
harpii_two --- End
bluegreencat --- End --- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
HotRed_Streak --- End --- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Indian Muffin Princess --- End --- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
EvilLemon45 --- End --- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
mendy_star1 --- End --- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
bunnylein --- End --- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
choki_xxcool --- End --- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
little mintchan --- End --- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
SuperSnazz --- 21 --- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Zeal Nyran --- 20 --- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lise Illumincroix --- 18 --- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ryox3 --- 18 --- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Naturelles --- 16 --- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ImperialDash --- 13 --- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bubble-san --- 12
][ . Milk . ][ --- 12
Yagi_Yuki --- 9
x_half_pint_x --- 6
trapezoids --- 5 --- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
FurrySoft --- 5 --- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
IrCookies --- 4 --- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
misfit baby --- 3
Tainted Dessert --- Start
rachuto --- Start

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aerobe
Captain

Aerobe
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:49 am
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:33 pm
Looks fun!
I want to play. (:  

go chudley cannons

6,850 Points