Raziel's Reviews Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:22 pm
If there's one thing I can say about my main is that she watches a lot of movies. All she did in the summer of 2008 was go to the theatre... another thing I can say about her is she has Alzheimer's, so she probably doesn't even remember half of what she saw.

Anyways, seeing how successful Hatter's news reports are and being the magnificent spotlight stealing b*****d that I am (let's face it, Kain, the only reason anyone plays your games anymore is for me)

I decided to make my own show and review movies, because really, I'm perfect for the job. I'm cynical, fickle, just like any good movie critic~

Before I get started, I just want to say that anything I review, I will be giving my own, personal opinion. If you don't like my opinion, tough tits, because that's what you'll get. It's not like movie critics have a bachelor's degree in pretentiousness (although that would be kind of neat if there was such a degree for that) no, they too are just mostly stating their own opinion of a movie. In short, I don't care if everyone and their dog thought the movie was great, if I think otherwise, than I'm going to say so and there's nothing you or your dog can say to make me change my mind.

Secondly, if a movie I happen to be reviewing is based off a book and I have never read the book, I don't want any cries of 'Oh my GOD, why didn't you read the book? It's way better than the movie, you should go read the book right now or your life will never be complete and you'll be an uncultured outcast forever!'

You know what I say to that? I NEVER read the Lord of the Rings Books. I read halfway through The Hobbit, maybe the beginning of the fellowship, but that was about it. I've seen all the movies, even the animated ones, and they were okay, but they don't want to make me read the books. So please, don't bring your pretentious whining in here, it certainly wont make me want to read the books... and yes, pretentious is the word of the day, anyone who can use it properly in a sentence will receive one hug from me.

Thirdly, I'm no Yahtzee Crowshaw or Angry Nintendo Nerd or any other funny, irate critic, I'm just slightly funny and slightly irate, so don't set your expectations high for these reviews, I know I certainly wont.

Lastly, all these opinions are really stemming from a 19-year-old girl who watches too many movies, she just thought it would sound better coming from me, Raziel. And really, who doesn't want to listen to my voice? I could talk about flesh eating venereal diseases and you fangirls would be purring like kittens. So, I don't want to hear any comments about my being out of character, because really, who doesn't have an LoK character mule who's OoC? Just being here is OoC! For one we didn't have internet in Nosgoth, and two, if we did, would I really be wasting my time on this site?

So there you have it. Once I think of something to review, or perhaps you ladies - and Niaxus - can give me some idea of what movie I can review? Old, new, whatever, so long as I've seen it and remember it, I'll review it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:39 pm
For some reason, I get the impression that everyone is going to break out into loud, silly noises and a talking couch will cheer every time someone says the word of the day.  

Scrab Demon

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:48 pm
What is the word of the day, Scrab?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:56 pm
Whatever it is, I'm sure you're going to make it sound pretentious.

(MY BRAIN, IT FAILS ME)  

Scrab Demon

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:59 pm
*looks around, nothing has happened.* *Shrugs*

Well you do get a hug for using it in a sentence... Just don't grope me with your tentacles... *hugs*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:04 pm
*multi-limbed huggle* Mmmmm, Razzafraz~  

Scrab Demon

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:11 pm
Still feels so gross, all those tentacles... User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:13 pm
You should get used to it. I like getting hugs from you.  

Scrab Demon

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:16 pm
Blame Elder God for my phobia of tentacles. stare  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:21 pm
User Image

I don't have any tentacles. Can I hug you?

I promise no rape will be involved. :D

User Image

QhaZomb
Crew

Backwoods Bloodsucker

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:22 pm
Ah-ah, what's the word of the day? Use it in a sentence User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:22 pm
Quote:
Blame Elder God for my phobia of tentacles. stare

*points at the ground*

I BLAME YOOOU.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Scrab Demon

Queen Sarafina
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:25 pm

Fffff, Tulio and Miguel XD

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:33 pm
NO WAIT

I FIXED IT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

BLAAAAAAME  

Scrab Demon

Queen Sarafina
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:35 pm

LOOOOOOOOL rofl

The Abyss - Discarded Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers