Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
how do you get triplets and such? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  *click*
View Results

Small Strawx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:53 am
i only now the cheat to get twins. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:38 am
I've never heard of triplets before.. and I've never had twins myself either. (I don't use the cheats cause I've only been playing my Legacy family and that's against the rules) I have heard rumors though... but I've never tried to test them. I've heard if both your sims (mother and father) are maxed in platinum aspirtation upon conception, they'll have twins... I've heard that if your mother stays platinum throughout the pregnancy, you'll have twins... and I've also heard, if the mother is in platinum when she goes into labor, she'll have twins... i don't know which, if any, of those are correct. but maybe give those a try and let us know the results! wink good luck!  

amandapace7

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:51 pm
1. Twins are completely random, no cheat will make you have twins. It's decided when you hear the music, not at birth.

2. To get triplets and quads, go to www.modthesims2.com and search for "Triplets and Quads" and download the hack from twojeffs.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:49 pm
Actually, back in the original Sims 2 without expansions and patches, people are getting quite a few triplets on their own. Maxis officials says triplets is randomise, like twins. They are just more rare than twins. So it's possible to get triplets without hacks.

Me? No way! Taking care of a twins is hard enaugh!  

SirEmino
Captain

Iris Lise

Interesting Browser

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:32 pm
I have the Triplets/Quads Hack from Two Jeffs and I love it. Its compatible with the Inteenimater (or whatever its called - teen preggers)

although you can find it at MT2 (best site ever!) I'd suggest getting it from Two Jeffs home (direct link to said hack to follow) to ensure you have the most up to date version.

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php?topic=1232.0

Everywhere I read stated that you couldn't have triplets. I hadn't seen anywhere that Maxis stated you could either. I somehow doubt it because the hack would have used the "There are THREE babies on the way" instead it uses the "There are TWO new babies on the way" but you receive 3 or 4. Of course I could be wrong and am quite a lot razz  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:35 pm
Thanx all. I'll give it a try. whee  

Small Strawx

nbkczxig

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:55 pm
what is this cookie rumor thing? sounds crazy to me (and it doesn't work either...I tried...hehehehehe)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:22 am
I've got twins so many times without the cheat code. they are a hand full. Why do you want triplets? I cant amagine how much work that would be. OO  

Anonymous_Angel

Iris Lise

Interesting Browser

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 4:04 pm
It is very hard with Triplets and Quads, but I find it such a great challenge. And oh the kids are so cute! Put them in matching outfits, send them off to private school. It's great fun!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:28 am
so when you conceive twins... it tells you right then that you have two on the way? I always thought you wouldn't know until you had the baby... but i've never had twins... and i've (my sims) given birth to a LOT of kids! I'm surprised I've never had it happen before actually. confused I don't think i want the hack, but i would like to have twins eventually... i was thinking i had heard of a boolProp cheat that would give you twins... is that a rumor too?  

amandapace7

Iris Lise

Interesting Browser

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:23 pm
Sorry. I meant when your sim gives birth. The message that says "A new family member is on the way", it says "Two new".

I haven't heard about the boolprop cheat for twins.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:21 pm
TigerChild
Thanx all. I'll give it a try. whee

did it work for you?  

smilylady

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:36 am
SirEmino
Actually, back in the original Sims 2 without expansions and patches, people are getting quite a few triplets on their own. Maxis officials says triplets is randomise, like twins. They are just more rare than twins. So it's possible to get triplets without hacks.

Me? No way! Taking care of a twins is hard enaugh!

I never heard that, where are you getting that information? I've heard of people getting more than twins with out a hack due to a glitch, where they would come to the site and say something along the lines of "HELP MY SIM JUST HAD 26 KIDS. WHAT HAPPENED?" But I never heard of getting triplets with out a hack or glitch. And wouldn't it be in the guide? It's not.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:39 am
amandapace7
so when you conceive twins... it tells you right then that you have two on the way? I always thought you wouldn't know until you had the baby... but i've never had twins... and i've (my sims) given birth to a LOT of kids! I'm surprised I've never had it happen before actually. confused I don't think i want the hack, but i would like to have twins eventually... i was thinking i had heard of a boolProp cheat that would give you twins... is that a rumor too?

No, it DECIDES when they're concieved, but you don't know until they're born. There's a one of ten chance (10%) that you'll get twins. And there's no boolProp cheat for it. There was a rumor about a "intProp" cheat, but THERE IS NO CHEAT. Ask Maxis, they never made a twins cheat.

**BoolProp isn't a cheat, either, so you all know. It's a debugging mode, made for the game programmers.  

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

mnkyspaid

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 12:55 pm
wow 26 kids!!!!!!!!!! that would be quite interesting but i would emagine that it would be out of hand from the start. if my sim ever has 26 kids i think i will just deleat the family.  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff