Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Girls and Aliens Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tron714
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:35 pm
The first time I noticed that Dreamer has a weird fascination about inter species relationships began with the AvP movie. Where she thought it was extremely super cute if the Predator and the human girl were a couple and did it. lol.

I recently got Mass Effect 2 and I was denied playing it since launch day because someone has to put in 40 hours in before me. Take note that the only reason she ever played Mass Effect to begin with is "romance". In ME2 she tried to avoid Jacob because he was black(due to her preferences in men) and she didn't want to cheat on her precious Kaiden. Once Garrus was recruited she accidentally stumbled upon a dialogue option to "blow off steam" with Garrus. She instantly forgot about Kaiden for an alien.

Later on she continued her epic dark story of saving the human race and was recruiting other members for her suicide mission. She then stumbles into Thane (Super Hot Sexy Thane to Dreamer...)! She then tried to get into a romance situation with Thane. Once he called her "siha" and told her what it ment, she fell in love with a green fishy amphibian looking alien she told Garrus to hit the road. She then went to finish the game and just like ME1 you romance before the final mission. She then squaeled with glee to see some alien on human intercourse action! Only to be dissapointed to see them laying in bed together then greeted by a black screen. lol!

I know she isn't the only person who is like this because people who played ME1 on deviant art would of rather slept with Garrus or Wrex.... sweatdrop

Has anyone else met another person who is like this? discuss  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:55 pm
ITT: tron gets replaced by a fictional reptilian fish man. <3  

nitnit
Captain

Kunx the Mighty
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:59 pm
ITT Dreamer is a furry and Tron is still dumb.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:05 am
It's alright, we've all got our secret (or not so secret) fetish. (mostly a joke for jonnnn)  

nitnit
Captain

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:38 am
Redheads > Aliens  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:22 am
Kunx the Mighty
ITT Dreamer is a furry and Tron is still dumb.

Last time I checked the Predator or Thane is not furry in any way.  

Dreaming of the Day

Haratio TaFotter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:39 am
As a matter of fact, I do know someone like this. A friend of mine named Alex believes games are way too "sexless." Furthermore, he seems to always think, when a romance option comes up, that he is obligated to go with the non-human option, if there is one, for whatever reason (something about him being a sex ambassador to other races, however fictional they may be).

When I told him about the "sex scene" in Mass Effect, he had to borrow the game. He pursued Liara the Asari, but was disappointed when he couldn't go after Tali and have a "multi-species gang-bang." He wasn't remotely interested in Ashley.

When he recently got ME2, and saw even more perspective aliens, he assumed that they had added to option to get romantically involved with more than one alien at a time. As he put it, Bioware robbed him of that option, and it would only make sense if Shepard could sleep with as many people as he wanted whenever he wanted "because he's the God damn captain!"

It may not surprise you to know that Alex is single.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:39 pm
Thane is a sexy beast......mmmmm  

Dreaming of the Day

Tron714
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:31 pm
Haratio TaFotter
As a matter of fact, I do know someone like this. A friend of mine named Alex believes games are way too "sexless." Furthermore, he seems to always think, when a romance option comes up, that he is obligated to go with the non-human option, if there is one, for whatever reason (something about him being a sex ambassador to other races, however fictional they may be).

When I told him about the "sex scene" in Mass Effect, he had to borrow the game. He pursued Liara the Asari, but was disappointed when he couldn't go after Tali and have a "multi-species gang-bang." He wasn't remotely interested in Ashley.

When he recently got ME2, and saw even more perspective aliens, he assumed that they had added to option to get romantically involved with more than one alien at a time. As he put it, Bioware robbed him of that option, and it would only make sense if Shepard could sleep with as many people as he wanted whenever he wanted "because he's the God damn captain!"

It may not surprise you to know that Alex is single.

As a matter of fact you can have sexual relations with Tali now xD. She takes a lot of supplements and herbs to boost her immune system to not die from Shepards anti-bodies and other micro organisms.

As for Shepard having sex with as many people as he wants... he has many more options and 1 of them isnt even a member to join your sqaud. I think her name is Kelly Chambers and she lets you know about your crew and if you get new email. IF you romance her she will have dinner with you 1 night, and the next time she will get in the asari exotic dancing clothes and does multiple things. She dances for you against a wall, humps your leg while cuddling and something else. Of course you can find this video on youtube if you wanna check it out yourself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:01 pm
Honestly, Tali looks pretty human and feminine aside from the face being hidden from a gas mask.

Also, what did your girlfriend think about Avatar?  

nitnit
Captain

Dreaming of the Day

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:39 am
nitnit
Honestly, Tali looks pretty human and feminine aside from the face being hidden from a gas mask.

Also, what did your girlfriend think about Avatar?
You must have known the storm was coming...
When the clouds appeared...

ﻚﻅﮕﯔﭫﭾﮀﺜﯢﱡﭩﮗﯣﯤ

Ī`м Sţïll Đ я э а м ϊ ћ ğ Ōғ ŢЋaţ Đaỳ

I'll tell you myself...
I personally didn't find the Navi attractive.. BUT MAAAAAAAAAN when Neytiri saw Jake as himself and not a Navi...I was flipping out biggrin Tron can vouch for me and my spazzing at the movies...yeaaaaa

EDIT: I forgot to add how AMAZING that movie was and how I hated being human after watching that movie...

ﻚﻅﮕﯔﭫﭾﮀﺜﯢﱡﭩﮗﯣﯤ

...May as well let the rain come down...
And join the circus of people.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:38 am
Good thing humans made that movie.  

nitnit
Captain

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:15 am
This thread is really creepy  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:22 am
nitnit
Good thing humans made that movie.

I have a strange feeling that James Cameron is not human : D I feel that...he is a God!  

Dreaming of the Day

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:14 pm
yeah... no.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items