Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Gold!!!

Back to Guilds

we have toast, zombies, killer squirrils, and enough awesomeness for all! 

Tags: gold, random, manga, naruto, black butler 

Reply The City of Gold
Special Nonsense Contest!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you want Owl White Kachina Dancers Wings?
  YESSS! :D
  Feh...who would want such a thing? >:O
  *sandwich dance*
View Results

Sweetums322

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:31 pm
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
Here, you have to answer one of these questions in the most random way!!

1st!) Pick a question you want to answer:

~How far east can you go before you're heading west?
~Why doesn't McDonald's sell hotdogs?
~At a movie theater which arm rest is yours?
~What is Satan's last name?
~Why do doctors leave the room when you change? They're going to see you naked anyway.
~If girls with large breasts work at Hooters, then do girls with one leg work at IHOP?
~If a transvesite goes missing, would youu put their face on a carton of Half and Half?
~Why is the Lone Ranger called 'Lone' if he always has his Indian friend Tonto with him?
~When does it stop being partly cloudy and start being partly sunny?
~Why is it called a funny bone, when if you hit it, it's not funny at all?
~Why do people say "heads up" when you should duck?
~Why is it OK for dudes to slap other dudes' butts in football, but not in any other situation?
~Why does triangularly cut bread taste better than square bread?
~If there's an exception to every rule, is there an exception to that rule?

2nd!) After you pick your question, copy it onto your reply, and then answer it in a very random (and funny!) way! Put your imaginations to the test!

Easy, right? ^-^
You can post as many as you like! THIS CONTEST ENDS MARCH 31st!!
At the end, I will pick the best one, and you will get a Owl White Kachina Dancers Wings!! I AM SERIOUS! I will NOT scam you! At the end, I will announce the winner, and I will send them it as a gift!! 3nodding

NO LIE.
I don't do that crap, trust me.
So, make sure you follow Gaia's Rules, and most importantly, have fun with this! ^-^

See you again on March 31st!
~Cassie heart  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:28 pm
NOBODIES PLAYING, SO NEVERMIND!! scream  

Sweetums322

nhninja24

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:10 am
Why do people say "heads up" when you should duck?

The reason they say heads up is so that they have a chance of seeing the other person get nailed in the face by a flying object razz  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:43 pm
Sweetums322
NOBODIES PLAYING, SO NEVERMIND!! scream
if you wait longer people will >.> this is not the forums its a guild so it will take awhile  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:49 pm
Sweetums322
~Why is it OK for dudes to slap other dudes' butts in football, but not in any other situation?

Because In any other situation, guys would be considered gay. Everyone already knows that the sweat fumes in football locker rooms mixed with stinky socks causes male hallucinations. Their hallucinations are usually that the nearest guy is female, so that's an answer right there. It may also be to see how firm their friends' asses are or maybe they just want to practice..... whee  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:30 am
See people will post it takes time ^_^  

nhninja24

Kimanaio

Dapper Dabbler

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:44 am
If there's an exception to every rule, is there an exception to that rule?
yes. i just picked it out in this sentence. HA!
yes. yes there is.
if you want to find out, GET A LAWYER!
oh wait. they are the excpetion.
damnit there goes my greatest secret...
i hope my friends dont find this...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:29 pm
Why do people say "heads up" when you should duck?

Cause the people who say "heads up" r evil and sadistic and would love nothing more than 2 cause other people pain. It's either that or they r pirates who need a better view of ur throat in order 2 slit it.

So remember, when someone says duck, hit the deck! xd  

Darknight Silver

3,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

xxxSkinnysPantsxxx

2,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:26 pm
Why doesn't McDonald's sell hotdogs?
Cause Ronald is gay and it always reminds him of his gay life style wink  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:40 am
What is Satan's last name?

From a recorded broadcast on the un-upgraded analog TV's from station 48:

This is a message for all Federal Bureau of Intensive Bull Spit (FBIBS) agents in Sector 14. Sources indicate that our prime objective, seizing Satan has a new location and partner within the Jersey state lines. There is no indication however if he was the influence for Snooki getting punched in the face but we have word that he is residing with the Jersey devil at an old amusement park. The ticket he purchased when Escaping Canada had the name "Satan Hebi." So all be on the look out for this elusive character, that is all.

Kage-Taisen Twilight

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

iiLita

Shy Lover

12,715 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:11 am
~Why is it called a funny bone, when if you hit it, it's not funny at all?

cuz da bone was retarded & 4got 2 say potatoes ._. stupid bone  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:19 pm
good luck w. that  

Ayoo Tacos

strawberryn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:14 pm
Why is it called a funny bone, when if you hit it, it's not funny at all?

Once upon a time a long time ago, there once was a pink chocolate covered man. The color pink back then was considered a manly color(yup that is actually true). Wal anywhoo this pink chololate covered man often ate himself. He found that he was quite yummy but he didn't want to keep eating himself or else he would be dead(obviously). So he searched and searched the whole universe to find the source of his chocolateness. Along his way to find the chocolateness, he met an evil king named King Funny. King Funny was not funny. King Funny decided to kill the pink chocolate man because his kingdom, the source of the chocolateness, was running low on chocolate. So while awaiting his death, the pink chocolate man burped. King Funny yelled, "OFF WITH HIS LEGS!" and the pink chocolate man replied, "you can't say that for I no longer have legs!" and the pink chocolate man ate his legs and sighed. They were so yummy. King Funny yelled, "FINE! OFF WITH HIS HANDS!" and the pink chocolate man said, "nope! I have no hands!" and he ate his hands. They were also yummy. King Funny yelled, "FINE!OFF WITH HIS HEAD!" and the pink chocolate man didn't reply because he had already eaten his head. It too was yummy. All that was left of the pink chocolate man was his elbows because he couldn't lick it. King Funny said, "GIVE ME YOUR ELBOWS!" and the elbows came to him. King Funny liked them so much that he decided not to eat it and he named it after himself. He thought it was quite funny. That is how the Funny Bone came to be. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:54 pm
Ok, I know I said that it was over, but I'll keep it going since people are playing now. Have fun~  

Sweetums322

strawberryn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:14 pm
Sweetums322
Ok, I know I said that it was over, but I'll keep it going since people are playing now. Have fun~

Yay! Thanks for keeping it going! You just gotta wait for people and they will come...slowly but surely...I hope... whee  
The City of Gold

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff