last gig you went to? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velouria_x

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:52 pm
I like music.
And I like going to see the people who make me music.
:3
Tegan and Sara, last September
<3

you?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:21 pm
The sad thing about my life is that ive never been to an actual rock or metal concert. but i plan on doing gigs with my band.  

GuitarTy1

kanggoo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:18 pm
Marianas Trench

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:27 am
97X's Backyard BBQ.
Not as big as 97X's Next Big Thing shows, but it was still a lot of fun.  

Sakura Nashimara

chrys9119

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:14 am
The last gig I went to was a house performance. Around here, this is a big thing. Have a partay! at a friends house. It is the thing for the up and coming bands, We also have had a few bands in the area for the town celebrations and the Fourth of July. In our immediate area, we have two teen clubs, The Basement and Mojos. They are the up and coming places. Watch for a new group called Fire in the Skies. They started here and have gone on tour. Just released a cd.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:54 pm
I like Teegan and Sarah, The last gig I went to was Rocket to the Moon, Forever the Sickest kids, the ready set, opening for We The Kings  

Arianne Stark

8,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Member 100

i iz teh neko

9,625 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:02 pm
AFI concert ... about ... a year and a half ago? I think?

It was on a Crash Love tour I believe but I don't even know xD
My sister asked me to go with her  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:06 pm
hilary duff-_-

i always hated her my neighbours took me to see her as a suprise  

Xx_KlutzyDancer_xX

Desirable Explorer

i iz teh neko

9,625 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:10 pm
Flogging Molly
Went to see em about a week or so ago in Milwaukee
They are SO much better live than the studio recordings. A lot faster and a lot more lively. Additionally, the band (especially Dave) were really great with keeping the energy up and interacting with the crowd.
Who else would throw out cans of Guiness into the crowd? xD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:07 pm
I attended Warped Tour on July 31st.

i iz teh neko
Flogging Molly
They are SO much better live than the studio recordings. A lot faster and a lot more lively. Additionally, the band (especially Dave) were really great with keeping the energy up and interacting with the crowd.
You know, that would explain why insane amounts of alcohol were carried to the backstage area at the one Flogging Molly show I attended and was forced to leave early due to my back going out.
Hopefully I'll be able to see them perform live for more than a song or two at some point in the future.  

Sakura Nashimara

i iz teh neko

9,625 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:08 pm
Sakura Nashimara

i iz teh neko
Flogging Molly
You know, that would explain why insane amounts of alcohol were carried to the backstage area at the one Flogging Molly show I attended and was forced to leave early due to my back going out.
Hopefully I'll be able to see them perform live for more than a song or two at some point in the future.

Dave actually drank beer instead of water the entire show.
Sorry you had to leave early Really hope you can see them again! It was a great concert to go to >u<  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:14 pm
i iz teh neko
Sakura Nashimara

i iz teh neko
Flogging Molly

Dave actually drank beer instead of water the entire show.
Sorry you had to leave early Really hope you can see them again! It was a great concert to go to >u<
Well, then that REALLY explains why they had all that alcohol then lol Not to mention the show I sort of kind of caught was on Valentine's Day, so all the bands could have easily had a reason to drink and be merry.
Thanks. It upset me that my back went completely out on me like it did. On the bright side though, their two opening bands The Architects (the US band, not the UK one) and Frank Turner had amazing sets, so I at least didn't feel like I wasted my money when I had to leave early. I did catch their first two songs too.
Oh, and I ran into my friend who's name is Molly while at the show. I poked fun at her for showing up at a Flogging Molly show needless to say.
I hope I can manage to catch a full show of theirs someday too.  

Sakura Nashimara

Music is Forever My Life

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces