Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:18 pm
User Image

Boma'burudi, the goddess of minerals had decided to take a vacation, one where no mortals could interrupt her daily routine. Boma had, had some good experiences and encounters in the Haven. Having never actually witness the gate to heaven, the siamese lioness wanted to get a good look at them.

Boma's wings rattled lightly together as she ruffled them, she wasn't used to the snow or cold and she half heartedly thought that perhaps she would rust with all the precipitation.

"So this is it.." she murmured looking at the gate curiously.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:24 pm
User Image

Mtima'safi still wasn't quite ready to go and check out what was going on in the mortal world, she was happy to stick around up in the haven. As usual, she was hanging out near the gates- she'd come to thinking of it like a game or hide-and-seek with Death. If he was around, she wasn't. But since he wasn't around right now, Mtima barely cared to hide her presence. While he wasn't around, she was happily building herself a little snowfort nearby. Somewhere she figured would not be too close but was still close enough to see everything. Humming cheerfully and digging into the snow, she had no idea anybody was around.  

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:33 pm
Boma survey the area and took a sigh of relief, she wasn't feeling confused or emotional here, she felt more at home than ever before, a bit more at home than even in the earth.

Her eyes caught movement and she turned toward the source, "Hello?" She called and walked toward the moving snow, "Oh..ho, sorry didn't mean to interrupt your...digging?" She grinned at the little white goddess.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:39 pm
"Huh?"

Mtima stood up quickly when she heard a voice talking to her, her butterflies (which we already a safe distance away from the snow and the cub digging through it) fluttered up higher. The little goddess smiled at the older goddess, blinking a couple times. The pale, shiny goddess looked.. familiar. Kind of. Mtima was well aware of the gaps in her memory of her previous life, it seemed entirely possible that this was someone she had forgotten. She certainly looked friendly, why couldn't they have been friends?

"I was just trying to build a snow-den," she explained, looking back down to her pile of snow.

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:28 pm
"A snow den?" Boma peered down at the little goddess' work, "Well, that's some pretty superb work you're doing there." Boma'burudi peered at the little goddess curiously.

"My name is Boma'burudi, I am the goddess of Minerals, are you the goddess of snow?" She chuckled, the little dear was white, and she was digging in the white fluffy snow.

"Are those your butterflies?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:34 pm
"Thank you!" she responded brightly when Boma complimented her work, looking back down to the hole she had been digging in the snow and beaming. It took her a minute to realize she had to be polite and she scrambled up, out and away from her snow den, just in time for the butterflies to flutter back down and rest on her hair.

"Nooo, I'm not," Mtima said with a giggle, "I'm Mtima'safi, I'm the goddess of souls! And these are my butterflies, they like to follow me around and don't seem to mind the snow here which is kind of funny, I think." She smiled up at Boma cheerfully. She hadn't been down to the mortal world since being reborn but she seemed to recognize that butterflies didn't normally cling to a goddess like this. They would probably like if she found some flowers.

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:40 pm
The siamese colored lioness peered at the little one, "You're Mtima'safi?" A look of confusion and sadness spread across her face, "It's a pleasure to re-meet you. I think we've met in your past, if you are who you say you are." Boma couldn't help but feel sad, she sat down slowly looking at the little yellow and purple goddess.

"I guess butterflies in the snow is kind of funny." Not as funny as this little surprise, she thought.

"You look sort of like before, you were purple and yellow then." Boma was in an odd babbling state of shock.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:49 pm
Mtima wasn't surprised when Boma repeated her name and said it was a pleasure to re-meet her. She knew the goddess looked familiar! She had been right! She nodded along to confirm her identity and smiled brightly despite the obvious shock and sadness Boma showed. She needn't be so surprised- or sad! Mtima might have died but here she was again! That was hardly sad, that was rather happy. Except for the whole memory part.

"I am," she said confidently, "I don't remember everything from before but I remember enough!" The little goddess nodded again, then it struck her that she might have been very close to this goddess- which would explain why she was so sad seeming. But why wouldn't she remember, if they had been so close? She made a face, thinking, but then decided it didn't matter. She knew Boma was a good lioness and she seemed kind enough right now. Sending her butterflies fluttering away, she scrambled over closer to Boma and sat down by her feet- almost on them- trying to be reassuring.

"I like yellow and purple so that's good!" she said, not sure what else to say but to continue the conversation.

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:03 pm
"I think yellow and purple suits you very well, little Mtima. It's just a shock to see you..so..so little." Boma flashed a small smile, "The last time I saw you, you were an adult and very nice, old you helped me through a lot of bad feelings."

Boma was at a loss for what to do next, she sat frozen very close to the reborn form of her former friend, the only friend she really ever had. She fluttered her wings trying to calm herself and the clanging of them together brought her to her senses, "Well..I suppose it's only fitting that I see you some time after you're reborn."

"You see, I was stuck under the Earth for a long, long time and old you was the first face that I saw when I dug myself out," she thought about that for a moment.

"Suppose that makes me a digging expert, w-uh-would you like help with your snow den? I guess it's too small for a big goddess like me, hmm?" She was trying to avoid the idea that Mtima'safi had somehow died.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:17 pm
Mtima looked up at Boma as she spoke, smiling at her. The butterflies settled in on her tail tuft, the only part of her that didn't seem to be quite so fidgety now. She blinked a couple times at the mention of how they had last spoken when she was an adult and that she had helped her. It was nice to know she had had a friend before, and that she had been a friend! She blinked a couple more times through the story about Boma's digging herself out of the earth and how she had been there first. She wanted to remember but she really didn't- and she didn't know why it was something she forgot. She had noticed, however, that what she forgot was a lot of who she had known. Who she had been friends with, anybody that might have been family.

"Um," she hesitated but then smiled up at Boma again, "Sure you can help! I bet we can make it big enough for you to fit in too, we might just have to use more snow."

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:14 pm
Boma'burudi stepped to the side and started to push a mound of snow to add to Mtima's pile of snow.

"We'll need an awful lot of snow for me to fit in it too," she mumbled and turned around to start pushing more snow toward the pile, "Is this much snow okay? What would you like?" Boma felt a little nervous, she wasn't used to spending time with young lions..mortal or immortal.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:43 pm
Mtima hopped back toward her pile of snow excitedly as Boma helped to make it bigger. She didn't do anything but walk around it first, though. She looked back and forth between the pile and her new-old friend.

"I don't think so," she said, "It'll just have to be tall enough to hide your antlers." She nodded once and then leaned back onto her back legs, testing how tall she could make herself. It didn't look like she would be able to see over the fort wall if they made it as tall as Boma's antlers.

"Or maybe you'll just have to duck."

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:19 pm
"How about we stop adding and build it around?" She smiled, little Mtima was cute, even though she was a very large reminder of what happened to gods who passed on and were reborn. How things could easily be changed!

She patted some of the snow down to for more of a wall around Mtima'safi. "I'll duck down if anyone is coming, that way you can hide and play here. And you'll be able to see if anyone is coming."

Boma resisted the urge to allow her mind to be muddled, she was thinking of Mtima, leaving Tetemeko with her old friend, asking her friend to return him to his father. And how Mtima seemed so at home with the mortal world once. She looked perfect here as well, like she could fit in anywhere.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:24 pm
"OK!" she said, backing up a couple steps to let Boma do her thing. She had no idea what she really was talking about but.. that was OK! She was having fun anyway. She giggled and hopped forward again when Boma said she'd duck down.

"It's perfect," she said, digging a little dent in one snowy wall of the fort so she could sit very close to it. But once she sat down, she didn't stay sitting. She leaned back on her hind feet and stood up, looking over.

"Yep! Perfect."

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:31 pm
Boma tucked her tail and wings close to her and practiced ducking down for little Mtima's amusement. "I'm pretty sure I wont be seen." She laughed happily.

"It's like you have a snow throne, like a princess." the goddess laughed again.

"What now?" She wondered if she was bothering the young goddess, messing up her games.

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff